Unclaimed gamertags

Discus and support Unclaimed gamertags in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Theres s gamertag ive been trying to claim because noone has it.When i go to enter it to change it says its unavailable.I thought it was just spelled a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rugrat�, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Rugrat�
    Rugrat� Guest

Unclaimed gamertags

Theres s gamertag ive been trying to claim because noone has it.When i go to enter it to change it says its unavailable.I thought it was just spelled a different but ive tried alot of combinations and still cant find it anywhere.Is there a glitch or what
    is it

:)

Rugrat�, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Unclaimed gamertags

Hi,

Only some old gamertags from the original Xbox has been released, Microsoft let at least 10 years to release them… That's could be the reason why you are not able to pickup your wanted gamertag...

Regards,
  3. choppyseize Win User

Unclaimed gamertags

Some people have old accounts they sign in to every few years. This keeps the tag from becoming available again. I think its like 7-10 years before a gamertag will be available after it's been dormant.
  4. JoelHansen Win User

Unclaimed gamertags

Hello,

Maybe it has already been taken recently and the service you are checking with has not yet updated.

You can also read more about it here :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/gamertag-not-available-after-checking-for/fc1a3d92-a6e8-4d75-aae1-f5e5deafadfe
  5. IRB Win User

Unclaimed gamertags

Some people have old accounts they sign in to every few years. This keeps the tag from becoming available again. I think its like 7-10 years before a gamertag will be available after it's been dormant.
    It is 5 years after no-use when they are freed up.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Unclaimed gamertags

Some gamertags will not be available if no one else has it. as the system is programmed to pick up certain words etc.

Even if the gamertag is not being used on xbox it is still attached to a Microsoft account that is used for other products of Microsoft.
Thema:

Unclaimed gamertags

1. Unclaimed gamertags - Similar Threads - Unclaimed gamertags

2. Lost Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Gamertag: I've reset my Xbox One, and signed in with my Microsoft account, but it is displaying a random gamertag and I have none of my friends or achievements on. Any suggestions?...
  3. Quiero recuperar mi gamertag[Translation-I want to recover my gamertag]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quiero recuperar mi gamertag[Translation-I want to recover my gamertag]: Hace poco bloquearon mi cuenta de correo outlook y esa cuenta estaba vinculada a mi xbox, ahora no puedo jugar con ese gamertag y no se si ya esta perdido todo mi contenido si es así mi contenido...
  4. Free Gamertag Change- Xbox rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Gamertag Change- Xbox rewards: I think it would be good to add a 'free gamertag change' as a reward on xbox rewards. e03c0b59-0a2e-44e6-8d66-989544b10712
  5. Gamertags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertags: It's next to impossible to change your gamertag. Literally, every gamertag I try is taken. Some of them are taken by people with 0 gamerscore who don't even play.. why?...
  6. Gamertag ändern[Change gamertag]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag ändern[Change gamertag]: Hallo, ich wollte meinen Gamertag für 10€ ändern, deshalb habe ich eine 10€ Guthabenkarte gekauft. Diese konnte ich aber auf der Gamertag-kaufseite selber nicht einlösen, da ich dafür angeblich...
  7. Got six emails from Dec 16 2016 to Dec 30 2016 saying I had unclaimed Xbox store credit yet

in XBoX Rewards
    Got six emails from Dec 16 2016 to Dec 30 2016 saying I had unclaimed Xbox store credit yet: got those email yet could NEVER redeem it kept sayin token expired all I want is my store credit ecffdbf5-1933-4c47-9ea2-096e8c86f7f2
  8. Unclaimed promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unclaimed promotion: I pre ordered infinite warfare this addition I'm gonna add the link Buy Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - Digital Deluxe Edition - Microsoft Store I bought it September 4 2016 at 3:40 pm an I...
  9. Unclaimed Download codes are stuck in archived messages

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unclaimed Download codes are stuck in archived messages: Hello, I have do game DL codes which I cannot access because the messages were archived. I pre-ordered Dark Souls 3 and Fallout 4, each with a DL. One was for Fallout 3, the other Dark Souls 1....
  10. lost coins and unclaimed bingos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost coins and unclaimed bingos: I have been frozen out of games and couldn't claim my winnings and lost coins for the games I played would llike to be reimbursed for what I lost 6afc98bc-f198-446c-984c-50d375db733a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unclaimed xbox gamer tage