Unclaimed promotion

Discus and support Unclaimed promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre ordered infinite warfare this addition I'm gonna add the link Buy Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - Digital Deluxe Edition - Microsoft Store I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheChosenElite1, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Unclaimed promotion

TheChosenElite1, Sep 12, 2016
  2. Gears of War codes notification disappeared after redeeming the first one

Same thing happened to me, I only just realised they were sitting there unclaimed

WinterResting, Sep 12, 2016
  3. my gears of war codes notification disappeared after redeeming the first one

Same thing happened to me, I only just realised they were sitting there unclaimed

WinterResting, Sep 12, 2016
  4. Unclaimed promotion

Hi TheChosenElite1!

Thanks for posting! For pre-ordering Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, you will have access to a 1,000 Call of Duty points, which you can download following the steps below:

• From the Home Screen, navigate to Store and then select Games.
    • Select Search games store.
    • Search for Infinite Warfare.
    • Locate and select Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare CP Incentive.
    • Select Download.
    • Re-launch Call of Duty: Black Ops III after the download is complete. Your points have been added to your account.
    As stated in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's description, you will receive 1,000 Call of Duty points instead of Crypto Keys.

Let us know if you're able to download that!

Miss Ghidorah, Sep 13, 2016
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Unclaimed promotion

Hi TheChosenElite1!

Thanks for posting! For pre-ordering Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, you will have access to a 1,000 Call of Duty points, which you can download following the steps below:

• From the Home Screen, navigate to Store and then select Games.
    • Select Search games store.
    • Search for Infinite Warfare.
    • Locate and select Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare CP Incentive.
    • Select Download.
    • Re-launch Call of Duty: Black Ops III after the download is complete. Your points have been added to your account.
    As stated in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's description, you will receive 1,000 Call of Duty points instead of Crypto Keys.

Let us know if you're able to download that!
  6. WinterResting Win User

Gears of War codes notification disappeared after redeeming the first one

7. WinterResting Win User

my gears of war codes notification disappeared after redeeming the first one

8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Are my gems expiring after the 31st?

Hello BornFaun823,

Gems do not expire from your account. Only the pending, unclaimed perks that Reward Gems that you can claim from your MyRewards page expire.
  9. Wishcatcher Win User

Unclaimed gamertags

Hi,

Only some old gamertags from the original Xbox has been released, Microsoft let at least 10 years to release them… That's could be the reason why you are not able to pickup your wanted gamertag...

Regards,
Thema:

Unclaimed promotion

1. Unclaimed promotion - Similar Threads - Unclaimed promotion

2. Mixer promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer promotion: I participated in a promotion on mixer for the apex starter pack and the day after the event ended I recieved a notification on my xbox that I won. When I opened the notification, mixer opened up...
  3. Unclaimed gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unclaimed gamertags: Theres s gamertag ive been trying to claim because noone has it.When i go to enter it to change it says its unavailable.I thought it was just spelled a different but ive tried alot of combinations...
  4. Game Pass - Promoção Valentine's Day [ Translation -Game Pass-Valentine's Day promotion]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass - Promoção Valentine's Day [ Translation -Game Pass-Valentine's Day promotion]: Olá, Adquiri o Game Pass no último dia da promoção Valentine's Day, que terminou em 22/02, onde supostamente eu receberia 2 meses por 2 reais. Porém, na minha conta consta que dia 22/03 (apenas...
  5. missed promotion due to service outage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missed promotion due to service outage: I contacted X-box support about $15 that I redeemed on my son's account but was incapable of acquiring monopoly plus for the special promo for $4.82 due to the service outage that was going on for...
  6. Use Microsoft Rewards to promote apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use Microsoft Rewards to promote apps: So, we all know how rewards always promotes and encourages you to play some different game pass games, but for me at least, there isn't any encouragement to use any apps apart from mixer or...
  7. Promotions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Promotions: so I bought the “Ace Combat 7 Launch Edition” and it said that sense I bought the launch edition that I would get Ace combat 6 and some skins and planes. I got some skins and planes but I did not...
  8. Got six emails from Dec 16 2016 to Dec 30 2016 saying I had unclaimed Xbox store credit yet

in XBoX Rewards
    Got six emails from Dec 16 2016 to Dec 30 2016 saying I had unclaimed Xbox store credit yet: got those email yet could NEVER redeem it kept sayin token expired all I want is my store credit ecffdbf5-1933-4c47-9ea2-096e8c86f7f2
  9. Unclaimed Download codes are stuck in archived messages

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unclaimed Download codes are stuck in archived messages: Hello, I have do game DL codes which I cannot access because the messages were archived. I pre-ordered Dark Souls 3 and Fallout 4, each with a DL. One was for Fallout 3, the other Dark Souls 1....
  10. lost coins and unclaimed bingos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost coins and unclaimed bingos: I have been frozen out of games and couldn't claim my winnings and lost coins for the games I played would llike to be reimbursed for what I lost 6afc98bc-f198-446c-984c-50d375db733a