Undead Nightmare not working after installation

Discus and support Undead Nightmare not working after installation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I downloaded and bought Undead Nightmare for RDR on my xbox, and there is supposed to three buttons that say stuff for the game, but it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tori VV, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Tori VV
    Tori VV Guest

So, I downloaded and bought Undead Nightmare for RDR on my xbox, and there is supposed to three buttons that say stuff for the game, but it doesn't show the buttons at all. Please respond. Because I think I got scammed.

:)

Tori VV, Jul 9, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

You have not been scammed. Try uninstalling the game and dlc, and reinstall them again, see if that fixes the problem.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You should give us some more info regarding your issue. Do you have issues regarding accessing the dlc or the installation of it?
  4. TachikomaShiki Win User

Red Dead Redemption: can't get on multiplayer

I know this post is very old but I was just having this exact same problem and I couldn't figure out what to do. Been having it for months now, every time I went on Red Dead and chose Multiplayer from the Main Menu, it would just load for a few seconds and
    then I would be back at the dashboard??? I just tried Undead Nightmare Single Player as well and it did the same thing! No error message, nothing, it just acts like I've just signed in.

I looked for help everywhere and then I finally found this post. I have the game downloaded from Games on Demand and it has worked fine for ages. Once this started happening I just ignored it and moved on to another game, I thought perhaps it was just a
    server problem but it's like still doing it??? So then I went on my HDD and saw I had two Undead Nightmare DLCs installed: Undead Nightmare Pack and Undead Nightmare v25 Pack. Both were 1.6GB. So I checked this out over the internet and found this page:

support.rockstargames.com/.../479645-crashing-on-360-after-re-downloading-undead-nightmare-and-then-launching-it-from-the-main-menu

So if you are having this problem, check on your HDD to see if you have the Undead Nightmare DLC installed twice. If you do then delete the normal one and keep the Undead Nightmare v25 Pack which is the latest one, then your game will work fine! Just thought
    I will post this here just in case someone else ever has this problem!
  5. Stu Fae The YY Win User

Red Dead Redemption To Get New DLC

Undead Nightmare was good but it got realy repetitive after a while.
  6. Truly Gears Win User

My Undead Nightmare Collection Dlc is gone.

The undead nightmare pack is diffrent then the undead nightmare collection. the undead nightmare collection comes with three dlc pack build into one pack. i cant redownload the pack i bought.
Thema:

1. Undead Nightmare not working after installation - Similar Threads - Undead Nightmare working

2. How do i use the undead nightmare pack after i buy it? It shows that i purchased it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i use the undead nightmare pack after i buy it? It shows that i purchased it and...: How do i use the undead nightmare pack after i buy it? I live urchased it for 9.99 a couple weeks ago but cant figure out how to get to it. da9e39d0-2e53-4af1-a415-b08c45c158c9
  3. Red dead redemption undead nightmare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption undead nightmare: Red dead redemption undead nightmare the disc works on xbox one???? Thx 5f3baa2b-2b27-4762-a513-19f14d891a3f
  4. RDR Undead Nightmare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR Undead Nightmare: so, I'm still playing RDR Undead as it passes time and is still great to play.. but.. I'm wondering.. what is the purpose of the goats? You can kill them bit you get nothing from them.. what's the...
  5. Undead nightmare collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Undead nightmare collection: Trying to purchase the DLC undead nightmare & its telling me it is currently not available? dec56271-a72f-47ea-a0ec-15e26f66f973
  6. Red Dead Redemption undead nightmare dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption undead nightmare dlc: hi so i accidentally deleted my whole xbox 360 hard drive and wanted to download EVERYTHING again.... so i wanted to download the red dead redemption undead nightmare dlc in the download history...
  7. Undead Nightmare DLC no longer free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Undead Nightmare DLC no longer free?: Hello, In the past i have bought the Undead Nightmare DLC I have played and completed this. Just recently i started playing RDR again and want to play all the DLC I noticed today that i did...
  8. RDR Undead Nightmare Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR Undead Nightmare Collection: I jumped onto the end of a post where the gamer had the same problem as me but it was solved in the thread for them Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. so was hoping some assistance could be...
  9. Red Dead Undead Nightmare compbatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Undead Nightmare compbatible?: I know that RDR is but what about the one that has Undead Nightmare (I THINK it is on a separate disc) is the UN compatible or is it just RDR? be039d12-3154-42ec-978f-95d821a3a84c
  10. Undead Nightmare Collection gone on Xbox One(BC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Undead Nightmare Collection gone on Xbox One(BC): In cant reinstall my undead nightmare collection on my xbox one. Its. not showing up anymore. I cant use my dlc on 360 but not on xbox one. xbox fix this I dont want to buy the dlc over again when...