Undertale and Deltarune on xbox.

Discus and support Undertale and Deltarune on xbox. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey why isn't undertale and Deltarune on xbox its on ps4, switch, and pc but not xbox why not it doesn't make any sense.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Addison2thousand, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Undertale and Deltarune on xbox.

Hey why isn't undertale and Deltarune on xbox its on ps4, switch, and pc but not xbox why not it doesn't make any sense.

:)

Addison2thousand, Sep 15, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

its up to the devs where there games go or the publisher, its how the cookie crumbles im afraid.
  3. ravary212 Win User

Music

Undertale and sunset overdrive , undertale: sans song and on sunset overdrive: different answer
  4. RizvánKerekes Win User

xbox game pass ultimate game download problem

Thank You, but then why does Undertale appear on the list when I go to all game pass games?

(In the Xbox app)

Even on the link you gave me there is undertale at pc games.
  5. LuckyKous Win User

Best story you have encountered in a game *no spoilers plz

I think Undertale stays the best story game for me.
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Which Multiplayer games are still active on Xbox PC.

they have a bunch now cause of game pass, like undertale and bards tale.
Thema:

1. Undertale and Deltarune on xbox. - Similar Threads - Undertale Deltarune

2. Request Undertale for Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request Undertale for Xbox game pass: Its a great game that deserves to be played by as many people as possible. Great Indie title for the Xbox game pass. Its already on the pc so just shift it over :)...
  3. Undertale and/or Deltarune for the new Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Undertale and/or Deltarune for the new Xbox Series X: I'm sure you've heard of Toby Fox'**** games Undertale and Deltarune. They are indie rpg games with very fun worlds to explore and play in, their stories depend on the choices you make and the...
  4. PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds

in XBoX on Windows
    PC version of Xbox Gamepass Will Not Let Me Download Undertale Or The Outer Worlds: So with the Windows Store I have been able to download any type of free content perfectly, same goes for any other game pass games download and run with perfection. It's just Undertale and The...
  5. Error al jugar Undertale, deja rastros al jugar, rastros de frames. (Error playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error al jugar Undertale, deja rastros al jugar, rastros de frames. (Error playing...: Necesito ayuda para solucionar este error, creo que es el único juego que me corre :c [Translation] I need help to fix this error, I think it's the only game that runs me :c [img] [img]...
  6. Nintendo Switch getting Undertale, are we ever going to see it on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch getting Undertale, are we ever going to see it on Xbox One?: I've been literally sitting around and checking every month or by monthly just to see if there's any news on Undertale getting a console port to the Xbox One, nothing had popped up for awhile, and...