Undue Gamertag (name I've never seen was in my gamertag and I can not trade)

Discus and support Undue Gamertag (name I've never seen was in my gamertag and I can not trade) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good evening, I am with this doubt (and I am not able to contact the microsoft supports). I'm using it anyway (it's about a week), but it bothers me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by arthuramon, Jun 15, 2019.

1. arthuramon
    arthuramon Guest

Good evening, I am with this doubt (and I am not able to contact the microsoft supports).

I'm using it anyway (it's about a week), but it bothers me a bit because it was not the name I wanted (actually I do not mind, because it's not really a name I would never use in my life, nor can I my friends, for the strange reason that causes).

From what I've been reading and some microsoft supports the exchange of gamertag is free at first. But I did not choose any (as I will report below, I did not even know that I had a live account created. I only have email that I have for years) and
    I can not change because I am being charged a fee.

Would it be possible to change my gamertag from my xbox live account for free? Just that gamertag that this "" I have no idea how it was there if in case I have never had my live account (only microsoft account for the email) and currently
    I'm playing my xbox 360 on live I downloaded the avatar through my email and came to account. And from what I saw are 19 reais to change, only it is an account that absolutely did not choose the name

:)

arthuramon, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Undue Gamertag (name I've never seen was in my gamertag and I can not trade) - Similar Threads - Undue Gamertag name

2. How does he have his Gamertag as this ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does he have his Gamertag as this ?: [img] thought xbox didn’t allow special characters in a Gamertag. How does he have an equal sign as his ??? 19053771-773c-4a04-b8eb-c4ef9c01d17f
  3. Beyond irritated with Microsoft Support regarding my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond irritated with Microsoft Support regarding my gamertag: My husband purchased Xbox Live back in 2008 when we were dating and I have been using this Gamertag ever since. When I signed up, I had used a yahoo email account. I no longer use that email and I...
  4. Gamertag name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag name change: Hi! I wanted to create a gamertag with a specific name, one i didn't think anyone uses thus being avalible almost everywhere. But I saw that the name I wanted was already taken. Looking into the...
  5. GamerTag issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    GamerTag issue: I used Xbox's new free system to change my gamer-tag, I realized I didn't want it anymore so I recently bought a name change, But players can't see my name only me, at first i changed my name to...
  6. old Xbox one gamertag showing but underneath my new ones on

in XBoX on Consoles
    old Xbox one gamertag showing but underneath my new ones on: hi i changed my gamertag few weeks back but after the new update my old one showing again but in games i can see my new gamertag [img] 27d8427b-a232-49e9-a474-5e0dcfd51894
  7. Cobranca anual indevida assinatura Xbox Gold -[Translation - Cobranca Annual undue Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobranca anual indevida assinatura Xbox Gold -[Translation - Cobranca Annual undue Xbox...: Foi renovada a assinatura anual sem meu consentimento e aprovacao Como devo proceder para obter o estorno do valor? -[Translation - has renewed the annual subscription without my consent and...
  8. Cobranças repetidas e indevidas de R$ 4,00 [Mod Translation: Repeated and undue charges of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cobranças repetidas e indevidas de R$ 4,00 [Mod Translation: Repeated and undue charges of...: Olá, Acessei minha conta microsoft no dia 13/01/19 e tentei efetuar uma compra usando um cartão pagueseguro (pré-pago) Além de não concluir a compra o serviço Microsoft me cobrou 3x o valor de R$...
  9. system failure in subscriptions and undue charges

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    system failure in subscriptions and undue charges: good night, 14 days ago buy a gift card xbox game pass for a month with a cost of 139 pesos and it's over because in the system says that I subscribed to a free trial of 14 days which was not so,...
  10. Undue charges for subscription to gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Undue charges for subscription to gold: Pay 500clp for one-month of subscription to xbox live gold, but now I get discounted of my credit card more than 10 dollars for renovation. Do not give the option to not have an automatic renewal...