Unenerollment and Factory reset about game data

Discus and support Unenerollment and Factory reset about game data in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I'd like to unenroll from the Omega build to the standard public OS but factory reset is required to revert os after unenrollment. I've heard that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/quantumechanicalhose, May 29, 2020.

1. Unenerollment and Factory reset about game data

So I'd like to unenroll from the Omega build to the standard public OS but factory reset is required to revert os after unenrollment. I've heard that factory resets don't remove games, apps and such just setting and redoing the initial setup but does this remove game data or saves? and please correct me if I got anything wrong.

submitted by /u/quantumechanicalhose
    [link] [comments]

/u/quantumechanicalhose, May 29, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Error Code 0x87e10bca

Hello SOG Tank,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The full factory reset will remove all the profiles, games, applications that are not installed by default and saved data that is saved to the console. Your saved data is uploaded to the Xbox cloud as long as the console
    is connected to the internet while you are playing your games. Once you download your account back to the console and play a game, the console will grab your saved data from the cloud. Your achievements are not affected by

the full factory reset
    . The support article we provided contains more information about factory resetting. We hope this information helps!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Details about resseting my xbox

Hello DeepBracelet6o5,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how a factory reset affects your accounts, games and saved data. You can perform a

full or soft factory reset
    . A full factory reset will remove all games, applications and profiles from the console. The soft factory reset keeps games and applications installed, but it does remove all the profiles from the console. You will be able to
    download your profiles back to the console once you get back to the home screen. Your saved data is uploaded to the

Xbox cloud
    as long as your console is connected to the internet. This will allow you to recover your saved data when you move your profile from console to another. So you will be able to recover that as well after a factory reset. The article we provided
    explains more about factory resetting your console. We hope this information helps!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox account not working properly on my Xbox

Seems an issue with corrupt data. Try a factory reset while keeping games and saves.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Factory reset

Hey Robbie,

All of your stats will still be there after your factory reset, nothing to worry about! Since you play on Xbox live, all of your save data will be automatically saved to the cloud storage. The game developers themselves also keep certain data like stats
    on their servers as back up.

You may want to consider first performing a
    factory reset while keeping games and apps
    before going to the reset that wipes your whole hard drive clean. This step solves most issues!

Thank you
  6. Lord raphael Paragas Win User

Restarted twice and showed Varity of language and internet thing in start up

It factory reseted half of its data
Thema:

Unenerollment and Factory reset about game data

1. Unenerollment and Factory reset about game data - Similar Threads - Unenerollment Factory reset

2. Can’t perform a soft factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t perform a soft factory reset: Hi guys, My xbox had some troubles last night with connecting to my live account. I tried everything to fix it but nothing worked. My wifi is fine, the xbox says so as well. I found another post...
  3. Bricked Xbox One S - Fails to do Offline System Update and Full Factory Reset

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked Xbox One S - Fails to do Offline System Update and Full Factory Reset: My Xbox One S on startup gives me the E106 error, I tried doing the Offline System Update (OSU1), but then it would fail on Step 2 (verification) on 57%. Full factory reset also fails it doesn't...
  4. I factory reset my xbox keeping games and apps because my xbox wasn't taking discs. No I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I factory reset my xbox keeping games and apps because my xbox wasn't taking discs. No I've...: Please help. My brother loves the xbox and it would break his heart to not be able to play f376e29c-6f8c-4cf7-96fe-4f5848b9172a
  5. Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...: I've run into a problem with my Xbox and I don't know how to solve it. I was having an issue where the Xbox connecting to the network but when I tried to access any content that requires network...
  6. Cannot do a factory reset on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot do a factory reset on my xbox: Xbox One X won't factory reset For the last 2 days myXmy One X has been acting weirdly saying "Something went wrong". it gives me an issue where when I start it up it gives me an issue loading...
  7. Heard people are getting factory reset over the new update?

in XboX Insiders
    Heard people are getting factory reset over the new update?: I haven’t turned my xbox on yet, but what does this update ACTUALLY do? and How can I prevent it? submitted by /u/iiwatermelonboy [link] [comments]
  8. Rescue factory reset on X Box 1S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rescue factory reset on X Box 1S: My son has an X Box 1S and his beloved Minecraft displayed the message 'failed to sink user data' and wouldn't do anything else. He tried a power cycle, which did not work so he did a factory...
  9. Xbox one s factory reset loop, hoping to find someone who had fixed there Xbox before

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s factory reset loop, hoping to find someone who had fixed there Xbox before: My xbox takes about 5 minutes before it stops saying no signal on the tv, then its a black screen for another 5 then it tells me to factory reset with/without games and when i click reset it...
  10. Factory Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory Reset: If i factory reset my Xbox and select to remove everything do i keep my digital games on ready to install, if not is there anyway to get them back? :) 6d5da963-6725-4820-a72a-70e031ff7740