Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

Discus and support Unexpected charges for free trial game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, when I got the trial of game pass, in my bill appears three 1dollar chargues from Microsoft ST d1f987d7-ef5f-4103-8b6c-756bbd057b32 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoaquinMorales Molina, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

Hi, when I got the trial of game pass, in my bill appears three 1dollar chargues from Microsoft ST

:)

JoaquinMorales Molina, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

You probably got the Gamepass subscription for the promotional price of $1.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Did you redeem a trial code or sign up for a promotion ?
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

There is a promotion going on right now for the Game Pass at $1.
  5. {Parity} Win User

For any refunds you will need to contact support directly for assistance.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. ngocphi Win User

3 1 dollar charges are verification charges once they are verified you get thwm within 48hours aftwr which if thwy arent there contacr your bank
Thema:

1. Unexpected charges for free trial game pass - Similar Threads - Unexpected charges free

2. My xbox is shutting down unexpectedly

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is shutting down unexpectedly: I owned a original xbox 1 since 2016, about 2 months ago it would shut down as is someone pulled the plug from the wall. It was consistantly 30 minutes after turning it on that it would do this. I...
  3. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...: Very bad experience of gears 5. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while im playing gears of war 5. Report a problem via console sent. Hope soon u fix this. submitted by /u/earmack...
  4. Xbox One S - connectivity issues and console turning off unexpectedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - connectivity issues and console turning off unexpectedly: My kids received this console last Christmas, so it is only 9 months old. It is used on a Samsung LED TV - 55". We never had a problem with the console but a couple of weeks ago my kids mentioned...
  5. Xbox One X Beta Ring Turns off unexpectedly 4K Native HDR playback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Beta Ring Turns off unexpectedly 4K Native HDR playback: I have been a Beta ring user for a few years now and we just finally got the 4K TV's I wanted for my office and when i am playing one of the 3 Xbox One X's in the house on the 4K HDR setting after...
  6. Vermintide 2 causing an unexpected console shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vermintide 2 causing an unexpected console shutdown: For the last 2 updates, whenever you try to do anything related to pressing the home button, it has a relatively high chance to cause the game to crash. about 8 seconds later, the consoles power...
  7. Unexpected Synergy!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unexpected Synergy!: Hey all, I recently returned to the MasterChief Collection for some halo goodness and started reminiscing about some old multiplayer matches I had in the past. There is this one memory I have...
  8. Xbox Live - “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live - “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.”: Whenever I try to post something to clubs or my profile, I always get an error message saying: “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.” This has been happening to me since...
  9. Unexpected Charges to my Bank Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unexpected Charges to my Bank Account: Hello all. So I just realized that I have been getting unexpected charges on my bank account from Xbox Live for about 4 months now. I have not made an Xbox Live Gold account at any point in...
  10. Unexpected charge to my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unexpected charge to my credit card: I noticed this on my online credit card statement today: 12 May 201411 May 2014SALEMSFT *XBOX LIVE 0800 587 1102LUX- £39.99 I haven't had Live Gold for several years, so I don't know why I've...