Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

Discus and support Unexpected charges for free trial game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, when I got the trial of game pass, in my bill appears three 1dollar chargues from Microsoft ST d1f987d7-ef5f-4103-8b6c-756bbd057b32 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoaquinMorales Molina, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

Hi, when I got the trial of game pass, in my bill appears three 1dollar chargues from Microsoft ST

:)

JoaquinMorales Molina, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

You probably got the Gamepass subscription for the promotional price of $1.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Did you redeem a trial code or sign up for a promotion ?
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

There is a promotion going on right now for the Game Pass at $1.
  5. {Parity} Win User

For any refunds you will need to contact support directly for assistance.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. ngocphi Win User

3 1 dollar charges are verification charges once they are verified you get thwm within 48hours aftwr which if thwy arent there contacr your bank
Thema:

1. Unexpected charges for free trial game pass - Similar Threads - Unexpected charges free

2. My original xbox turns off unexpectedly

in XboX Insiders
    My original xbox turns off unexpectedly: My Xbox (original) randomly turns off by itself and afterwards I can't turn it back on without removing the cable from the power brick. No warnings of overheating, and it happens sometimes even...
  3. Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...: Upon trying to start the Twitch app on my xbox I get an error that says "something unexpected happened" and to "please try again" I opened and closed the app several times and got the same result....
  4. Xbox One Turning Off Unexpectedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Turning Off Unexpectedly: I have tried looking for definite answers for this, but still haven't seen any clear solutions. One of our consoles was gifted as pre-owned earlier this year, and we keep having the same problem...
  5. Xbox console restarts unexpectedly and I have to hard restart the console to get it going...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console restarts unexpectedly and I have to hard restart the console to get it going...: In the most recent alpha skip ahead update my Xbox has turned off unexpectedly I have made a feedback post on the feedback page submitted by /u/dude-not-ready [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox one still powers off unexpectedly after fixes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one still powers off unexpectedly after fixes: Hey guys. Got an Xbox one from gamestop a little over a year ago. Periodically it would unexpectedly shut down on me. Figured it was overheating so I'd leave a fan blowing on it and it seemed to...
  7. insider program > xbox account creation : An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    insider program > xbox account creation : An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.: create flightsimulator 2020 account login must create xbox account : "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." ??? best regards Klaus f944b2ed-5af6-4947-a33c-d8fe1519f1d9
  8. My xbox is shutting down unexpectedly

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is shutting down unexpectedly: I owned a original xbox 1 since 2016, about 2 months ago it would shut down as is someone pulled the plug from the wall. It was consistantly 30 minutes after turning it on that it would do this. I...
  9. Unexpected Charges to my Bank Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unexpected Charges to my Bank Account: Hello all. So I just realized that I have been getting unexpected charges on my bank account from Xbox Live for about 4 months now. I have not made an Xbox Live Gold account at any point in...
  10. Unexpected charge to my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unexpected charge to my credit card: I noticed this on my online credit card statement today: 12 May 201411 May 2014SALEMSFT *XBOX LIVE 0800 587 1102LUX- £39.99 I haven't had Live Gold for several years, so I don't know why I've...