Unexpected Charges to my Bank Account

Discus and support Unexpected Charges to my Bank Account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello all. So I just realized that I have been getting unexpected charges on my bank account from Xbox Live for about 4 months now. I have not made... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Benjamin Joseph Kriebel, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Unexpected Charges to my Bank Account

Hello all.

So I just realized that I have been getting unexpected charges on my bank account from Xbox Live for about 4 months now. I have not made an Xbox Live Gold account at any point in recent memory, and I have no earthly idea what this charge could be coming
    from. I'm pretty sure I've never even gone out of my way to make a Microsoft Account. The only way I'm posting this here is because my school provides students with Office 365 accounts.

Basically, how can I contact customer support to get this dealt with? I need this subscription canceled, but I have no idea what account it is coming from, so I have no idea how to cancel it. I really have no idea what to do here. Any advice?

Thanks!

:)

Benjamin Joseph Kriebel, Feb 9, 2019
  2. usmsFBI2015 Win User

My suggestion, if all else fails, would be to contact Microsoft Accounts and Billing, they can also look at your accounts to find the charges.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

The only thing that xbox support will be able to do is look up any account that has your credit/debit card on it and remove the card from the account.

They can be reached by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us

As far as the charges go you would have to dispute those with your financial institution as fraud charges.
  4. JhonSnow777 Win User

Hello: Xbox live servers are having some issues related to Purchase and Content Usage, you can check the status here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Please be patient, as long as the problem is solved. Thank you very much
  5. AlpineStar60 Win User

Unexpected charge to my credit card

I'll speak to the bank tomorrow, but this is the only unexpected item on my statement. I would have expected MS to be able to check against card number charged rather than just what my account shows.
  6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Will i get a bank charge in my bank account

[quote user="iPuZaaH xD"]To avoid an interruption of your services or to reactivate suspended service(s), please provide a valid credit card and a current expiration date. If payment is due for other Microsoft services purchased with the above card,
    those services may also be affected.[/quote]

The best thing to do is contact support and speak with a billing agent, they will be able to access your account and replace the card or Remove it for you. After that, you will be able to access everything on your own. You can call 1-800-4my-xbox or
    reach out to them by visiting this page here. Click here
Thema:

1. Unexpected Charges to my Bank Account - Similar Threads - Unexpected Charges Bank

2. Xbox unexpectedly turns off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox unexpectedly turns off: I’ve had an xbox one for about 3 years now but in the last week, whenever i try to play fortnite it unexpectedly turns off and it doesnt turn back on unless I turn it off and on at the plug. I...
  3. Minecraft unexpectedly changed to beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft unexpectedly changed to beta: My son's Minecraft edition on the Xbox One (bedrock) has suddenly changed to a beta version. As far as he's aware, he's done nothing to change it. Any ideas as to what's happened?...
  4. I bought the wrong item because it was unexpectedly a Windows 10 version. Now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the wrong item because it was unexpectedly a Windows 10 version. Now what?: So during midnight, I decided to buy the Final Fantasy XV Episode Ardyn DLC for that game and I thought it did not download and I play the Xbox One version. Then I later learned it was the Windows...
  5. ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示される[Translation-I get an unexpected error when I enter my gift...

in XBoX Accessibility
    ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示される[Translation-I get an unexpected error when I enter my gift...: ギフトコードを入力したら予期せぬエラーが発生しましたと表示されますがどうしたら解決しますか? [Translation-When you enter the gift code, you will see an unexpected error occurred, but how do you resolve it?] 15ae2fb6-6529-4805-9cc7-c5d47b39d502
  6. Troubleshoot Unexpected System Shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshoot Unexpected System Shutdown: I just setup a new Xbox One X about 11 days ago, and three times now it's "suddenly shutdown". For example last night I was watching Netflix, and 10 minutes into an episode the system froze, the...
  7. Xbox One S/X unexpected shutdown & startup problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S/X unexpected shutdown & startup problems: I have an Xbox One S and an Xbox One X. Last night while watching Netflix, my Xbox One S shut down unexpectedly. I tried to turn it back on, but it would only show the Xbox logo before shutting...
  8. Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unexpected charges for free trial game pass: Hi, when I got the trial of game pass, in my bill appears three 1dollar chargues from Microsoft ST d1f987d7-ef5f-4103-8b6c-756bbd057b32
  9. Xbox one console unexpectedly turns itself on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console unexpectedly turns itself on.: Thought that my Xbox one console unexpectedly turns itself on issue was solved. WRONG! Seems to be turning itself on at times that I would sometimes be playing. Just have to deal with it. Thanks...
  10. Unexpected charge to my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unexpected charge to my credit card: I noticed this on my online credit card statement today: 12 May 201411 May 2014SALEMSFT *XBOX LIVE 0800 587 1102LUX- £39.99 I haven't had Live Gold for several years, so I don't know why I've...