Unexpected issue upon login in April 23 15:30BST

Discus and support Unexpected issue upon login in April 23 15:30BST in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I know you're all anxious to play the game but there is an issue at the moment on both console Xbox One and PS4 regarding not being able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FearedNightmare, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Unexpected issue upon login in April 23 15:30BST

Hello,

I know you're all anxious to play the game but there is an issue at the moment on both console Xbox One and PS4 regarding not being able to launch the game.

A tweet has been sent out by the devs that they are aware of the issue and are hoping to fix it ASAP.

Twitterlink

:)

FearedNightmare, Apr 23, 2015
  2. zico291
    zico291 Guest
    zico291, Apr 23, 2015
  3. Deals with gold

I just recently found out that Black ops 2 is on a discounted sale for $20.39. i was planning on grabbing it this weekend but upon reviewing major nelsons blog:
    Xbox Live's Major Nelson my eye caught sight of new small print added to the page:
    ** We Are Doomed Sale ends 23 April. Is this statement true? or is the sale on until 27th of April like what was originally posted?

Advanced Heroe, Apr 23, 2015
  4. Grunnim
    Grunnim Guest

It appeared that the login issue was resolved fairly quickly because I enjoyed watching a twitch stream of the beta on the 23rd. Were you able to login?

Grunnim, Apr 24, 2015
  5. Grunnim Win User

It appeared that the login issue was resolved fairly quickly because I enjoyed watching a twitch stream of the beta on the 23rd. Were you able to login?
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

I keep getting signed out

Are you sharing your login in with another console? This would cause unexpected login/outs.
  7. zico291 Win User

Ps4 revealed, how long 'til next Xbox revealed?

8. Eggnogga Win User

I Want To Know If Action Was Taken On A Reported Player For Cheating!

Also... Duane, it's frowned upon to "drum up" 23 month old threads.
  9. PhDPeddler Win User

Happy wars take 2.

PS, I am going to try and be on tonight also to do that special item deal...till April 23. MP
Thema:

1. Unexpected issue upon login in April 23 15:30BST - Similar Threads - Unexpected issue upon

2. Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game pass related game on PC "ERROR Something unexpected happened": 1. I've fully updated my PC to the latest version of Windows 10. 2. I've reinstalled the Xbox Companion App, Xbox Beta App, Microsoft store 3. Reset the microsoft store. 4. Restarted my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 se cierra inesperadamente[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 quits unexpectedly]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 se cierra inesperadamente[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 quits unexpectedly]: Saludos, espero que se encuentren bien. Les comento, tengo Forza Horizon 4, a la hora de ejecutar el juego ingresa normal, pero después de unos minutos se cierra inesperadamente, trate de hacer...
  4. Xbox One S - Crashing/Lagging/Unexpectedly Powering Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Crashing/Lagging/Unexpectedly Powering Down: If anyone can recommend a solution other then a power cycle or pulling the cable out (reset keeping games already attempted also). I have a new xbox one s, whenever youtube is launched the xbox...
  5. The game will shut down unexpectedly when loading the map normally!

in XboX Insiders
    The game will shut down unexpectedly when loading the map normally!: If you encounter a game loading map twice a month, it will shut down unexpectedly without any operation. Is it a game problem or a system problem. game:borderland3 os:10.0.19401.2893...
  6. Xbox will turn off unexpectedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will turn off unexpectedly: I have tried all the troubleshooting and have even got the power supply replaced from my Xbox one S but it still will shut off in the middle of a game. Is there anything I can do or do I need a...
  7. My original xbox turns off unexpectedly

in XboX Insiders
    My original xbox turns off unexpectedly: My Xbox (original) randomly turns off by itself and afterwards I can't turn it back on without removing the cable from the power brick. No warnings of overheating, and it happens sometimes even...
  8. Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...: Upon trying to start the Twitch app on my xbox I get an error that says "something unexpected happened" and to "please try again" I opened and closed the app several times and got the same result....
  9. Xbox One S - connectivity issues and console turning off unexpectedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - connectivity issues and console turning off unexpectedly: My kids received this console last Christmas, so it is only 9 months old. It is used on a Samsung LED TV - 55". We never had a problem with the console but a couple of weeks ago my kids mentioned...
  10. hi guys help me please i have an unexpected issue with my xbox and i cant find nothing to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi guys help me please i have an unexpected issue with my xbox and i cant find nothing to ...: like this! when i trying to set a color i cant see those! sorry for the bad quality! so yeah and also on the main menu in the store in the profile setting everywhere this is the problem! someone...