unfair ban

Discus and support unfair ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i think it is absolutely ABSURD that i have received a ban after i had someone team kill an entire team as a troll, where is his punishment? this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rosscarey, Feb 18, 2019.

1. rosscarey
    rosscarey Guest

unfair ban

i think it is absolutely ABSURD that i have received a ban after i had someone team kill an entire team as a troll, where is his punishment? this platform is an absolute mess how can i be expected to take a 2 day ban after i was cheated out of a good game.
    its such a joke, the person due punishment is getting no punishment, and i cant send messages, this sends out the wrong message completely. they punish people for calling someone out for team killing an entire team, and reporting that player and ban that player
    using a bot, clearly no human was involved in this when i also reported him, its a joke when he maliciously killed a team with 3 other people in it and im the one with the ban, quite absurd i need to apologise in 250 words or more, and explain how to better
    xbox player relations in 250 words and then get an 'oops that shouldn't have happened' after pandering to that level

:)

rosscarey, Feb 18, 2019
  2. BongKaos Win User

Rockstar Banning Customers

What is ageed with??? Banning or it being unfair???
  3. ItsBaconBits Win User

Banned because of internet connection problems?

As unfair as it sounds, it's also pretty unfair to join matches in that fashion knowing there's a continuing problem. Luckily, first time offenders in Halo 4 aren't banned for long. I'd suggest fixing the connection problem and waiting out the ban.
  4. juan van Win User

UNFAIR BAN

5. davemcfly85 Win User

UNFAIR BAN

first off this should be posted in the suspension section but since your bio MUST be rated E for everyone you cannot have profanity or words that IMPLY profanity. it does not matter if you put that word in or a friend did, your account is YOUR responsibility
    at ALL times. so if he/she put it on there, YOU face the punishment. so, your gonna have to face that suspension as they will NOT remove it or shorten it, remove the profanity and keep your friends off your account so that does NOT happen again, and have
    a nice day.
  6. CrazyIvan316 Win User

UNFAIR BAN

As far as i know, unless the XBLPET team changed their policy overnight, but you CANNOT appeal a console ban, as it is permanent and RARELY irreversable. The rare occasion was during the august/september banning sweeps which several cases were legitmately
    "misbans"

You can post to see if they will tell you what you may been banned for (even though you should really know yourself), but you CANNOT appeal it.
Thema:

unfair ban

1. unfair ban - Similar Threads - unfair ban

2. Unfair ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban: Salve a tutti, Attraverso l'applicazione community, sono entrato in un gruppo su gta v online che prometteva di dare soldi. Ho aspettato nella lobby e dopo un po' di tempo il creatore del...
  3. Unfair ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban: Today I messaged someone and I said one cuss word that wasn't directed to them and now I'm going to probably get comm banned for it but the person keep on harassing me over and over but yet they...
  4. Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban: Hey, so I was playing a game of Rainbow 6 when some dude sent me a message saying 'trash', and I told him to [mod removed-profanity] off, [mod removed-profanity] . Now personally, I feel like he...
  5. Unfairly banned - communcation ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfairly banned - communcation ban: Hi everyone, I recently obtained a communication ban for my choice of sentencing I wanted to contact enforcement but it looks like there is no possible way? Even when I went to check for any...
  6. I got banned unfairly and this is complete bs

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned unfairly and this is complete bs: Playing with this kid, when he agrees to 1v1. Starts being extremely toxic and calling me extremely disrespectful stuff. After this we agree to gift eachother something, I go first and then he...
  7. I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban: Hi, i know many people will have many different thoughts.opinions on this post but here me out on my point of view,I feel unfairly Com banned because of the messages i sent in a group chat.So let...
  8. Unfair Gamerpicture Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Gamerpicture Ban: My gamerpicture was a picture of a cat looking at a chicken with a birthday candle on it. Its been that for quite a while now and my friend thought it would be funny to report it with the caption...
  9. Unfair ban and poor customer treatment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban and poor customer treatment: I was unfairly banned and I know exactly why. I encountered a troll while playing an online competitive game. This guy was abusing a bug to cause players on my team to crash. I sent him messages...
  10. Xbox ban, Unfair ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ban, Unfair ban: So i got banned on my xbox account for saying gay, didn't even call anyone it. This is kinda unfair and i got banned for 2 weeks which is quite ridiculous, i wanna know if theres any way i can...