Unfair 'Banning'

Discus and support Unfair 'Banning' in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is it that someone can 'com ban' or just all out ban someone for any reason they so choose, whether it fair or not, or a false complaint or not?!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by p0pper96, May 19, 2019.

1. p0pper96
    p0pper96 Guest

Unfair 'Banning'

Why is it that someone can 'com ban' or just all out ban someone for any reason they so choose, whether it fair or not, or a false complaint or not?! This is unfair and wrong. I don't really see how there is a committee reviewing these issues when bans seem
    to be made for any reason. I want to know how to dispute a ban, because I am a paying Live Gold member and would like a refund for the time I can't play or use the service due to someone making up a something I can't defend fairly.!?

Thank you

:)

p0pper96, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Unfair 'Banning'

1. Unfair 'Banning' - Similar Threads - Unfair 'Banning'

2. Unfair Gamerpicture Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Gamerpicture Ban: My gamerpicture was a picture of a cat looking at a chicken with a birthday candle on it. Its been that for quite a while now and my friend thought it would be funny to report it with the caption...
  3. Unfair ban and poor customer treatment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban and poor customer treatment: I was unfairly banned and I know exactly why. I encountered a troll while playing an online competitive game. This guy was abusing a bug to cause players on my team to crash. I sent him messages...
  4. Xbox ban, Unfair ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ban, Unfair ban: So i got banned on my xbox account for saying gay, didn't even call anyone it. This is kinda unfair and i got banned for 2 weeks which is quite ridiculous, i wanna know if theres any way i can...
  5. I've been unfairly banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been unfairly banned: So, today I came home to find out that I had been comms banned, I was super confused as to why, I checked all my recent messages from the past week and found nothing. Absolutely nothing that would...
  6. Code of conduct unfairly banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of conduct unfairly banned: oke i got banned a couple of moands ago and to me the system dsnt work the poeple dont realy revieuw wat hapin they see a wort and ban you if they realy had reviewd it they would have seen that i...
  7. Getting banned unfairly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting banned unfairly: I got an email from the team at micrsoft saying i was banned after someone logged onto my account from a different xbox messaging my friends saying horrible homophobic words saying to report it...
  8. Unfair banning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair banning: I was playing rainbow six when I get team killed and send that guy a text saying the "f word" i get banned immediately the is the second time i get banned for this! But when someone curses me out...
  9. Sea of thieves unfair ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves unfair ban: Dear Microsoft Staff, My account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** has recently been unfairly banned from Sea of Thieves, as a result of an exploitative accusation...
  10. Unfair ban for supposedly telling people to self harm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban for supposedly telling people to self harm: I got a communication ban and i have the conversation in question yet when i asked microsoft enforcement team to provide me with evidence they are unable to and just sent a plain paragraph that...