Unfair communication ban being enforced?

Discus and support Unfair communication ban being enforced? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Throughout the years of me playing games on Xbox, this is the first time I have ever been given a communication ban, even despite me having messaged... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KAG x TRICKSHOT, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Unfair communication ban being enforced?

Throughout the years of me playing games on Xbox, this is the first time I have ever been given a communication ban, even despite me having messaged back most of the people who have 'claimed' that they have reported me for the way that I play a game. I understand
    that cursing in a message over Xbox Live is 'against the rules' and such, but it seems somewhat unfair in the case which ended up getting a 24-hour communication ban enforced on me. I know it's only a 24-hour ban, but I simply can't understand how the messages
    I sent are considered inappropriate conduct during communication.

Earlier today, I was playing Call of Duty: WWII. In game, I was using a sniper, head-glitching, only able to see my head, against other gamers who were sniping, while, although they probably didn't think they were head-glitching, it certainly looked that
    way from my perspective. I ended up receiving a message from one of the enemies about me head-glitching. I've never been a fan of the people that send cowardly messages to me saying that I suck or that I'm bad at the game, so I sent him a message back. After
    about 2-3 messages being sent back and forth, I finally sent him a message telling him that I've sniped enemies in much worse head-glitching spots and basically telling him how I do it. While all of this seems to be within the boundaries of the rules, in the
    message which I told him how to kill a sniper that's doing what I was doing, I basically told him to use that to 'snipe the
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] outta me'. Call of Duty: WWII is rated 'M' for mature, meaning it is inappropriate for a child under the age of about 17-18 to be playing it (according to Google). If this person is an adult as should be, they should
    have taken any sort of offense to my message and shouldn't have felt any reason to report me.

In no way did my message have any intent to offend this person or threaten this person. How exactly is someone like this allowed to report me for a non-offensive message and cause me to receive a communication ban while they are allowed to continue playing
    their games only to bring their unsporting behavior to someone else? Like I said, I understand the rules don't allow for cursing in messages, but why should I be punished for someone being offended by the words I speak, despite said words not being presented
    in any offensive way?

:)

KAG x TRICKSHOT, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unfair communications ban

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unfair communication ban

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

The best thing to do would be to report him and block communications with him.

Smwutches, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Dysruptz
    Dysruptz Guest

Hello. Even though the game is rated M it is still against xbox live terms of service to use profanity in messages. You agreed to this when you signed up to xbox live. Please keep this in mind for the future.

Dysruptz, Oct 7, 2018
  5. You could better blocked him instead of sending him messages

ForzaDrift Girl, Oct 7, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The message does not have to be offensive to warrant a suspension. It just has to violate the code of conduct which you admit it does because you used profanity. Game ratings are only for the games themselves. Anything else on Live has to remain E for everyone.
    The rating only means a person under 18 cannot buy the game unless they have parental permission.

It doesn't matter how a situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. In situations like that, it's best to just report the other person and block communications with them rather than respond.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

You could better blocked him instead of sending him messages
  8. Smwutches Win User

The message does not have to be offensive to warrant a suspension. It just has to violate the code of conduct which you admit it does because you used profanity. Game ratings are only for the games themselves. Anything else on Live has to remain E for everyone.
    The rating only means a person under 18 cannot buy the game unless they have parental permission.

It doesn't matter how a situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. In situations like that, it's best to just report the other person and block communications with them rather than respond.
  9. Dysruptz Win User

Hello. Even though the game is rated M it is still against xbox live terms of service to use profanity in messages. You agreed to this when you signed up to xbox live. Please keep this in mind for the future.
  10. BongKaos Win User

Rockstar Banning Customers

What is ageed with??? Banning or it being unfair???
  11. HealedLime20 Win User

Unfair Communication ban

my son has also been unfairly communication banned after someone was calling him names and he responded once at the end have the screanshots to prove it
Thema:

1. Unfair communication ban being enforced? - Similar Threads - Unfair communication ban

2. Unfair communications ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair communications ban: Ok so, this guy msgs me for two and a half hours HARRASSING me even though I told him to stop messaging me he simply doesn't doesnt stop. So I report him multiple times for spam and harrassment,...
  3. My 14 day communication ban thats unfair that has nothing to do with selling/phihsing I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 14 day communication ban thats unfair that has nothing to do with selling/phihsing I...: I recently got a 14 day suspension for one of my looking for groups post which is kinda odd normally you only unable not to post if u get a enforcement from looking for group. Xbox enforcement...
  4. Unfair communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair communication ban: Bullied by condescending narcicist who provolked me into responding to his awful messages and bullied me and my friend he reported one of my messages which was in no way racist or offensive and...
  5. Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban: Hey, so I was playing a game of Rainbow 6 when some dude sent me a message saying 'trash', and I told him to [mod removed-profanity] off, [mod removed-profanity] . Now personally, I feel like he...
  6. I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban: Hi, i know many people will have many different thoughts.opinions on this post but here me out on my point of view,I feel unfairly Com banned because of the messages i sent in a group chat.So let...
  7. Unfair communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban: My nephew was at my house while I was out of the country. He is 12, and he messaged one person and used one profanity (the A word). And now I have a 7 day ban. He tried to file an appeal, but...
  8. i unfairly got a communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    i unfairly got a communication ban: i received a ban after a guy reported me for inappropriate language(I assume) it says i cant get a case review and i know i was in the wrong. i did call him and his friend an a.h. , but i was...
  9. Unfair Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Communication Ban: hello. my name is hugh paul. a couple days ago, i recieved a two-week xbox communication ban for literally no reason. i had been playing a game that very morning, got off to eat lunch, and when i...
  10. Unfair Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Communication Ban: hello. my name is hugh paul. a couple days ago, i recieved a two-week xbox communication ban for literally no reason. i had been playing a game that very morning, got off to eat lunch, and when i...