Unfair communication ban

Discus and support Unfair communication ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bullied by condescending narcicist who provolked me into responding to his awful messages and bullied me and my friend he reported one of my messages... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by George Siderov, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Unfair communication ban

Bullied by condescending narcicist who provolked me into responding to his awful messages and bullied me and my friend he reported one of my messages which was in no way racist or offensive and reported me and i habe been suspended. He picked on me and
    reported me for standing up to him. Is there any way this suspension can be lifted or he can be reported. At the moment i see this as an injustice

:)

George Siderov, Nov 1, 2020
  2. HealedLime20 Win User

Unfair Communication ban

my son has also been unfairly communication banned after someone was calling him names and he responded once at the end have the screanshots to prove it
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfair Communication ban

If you haven't already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

To see about submitting a case review, on your ban, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Unfair Communication Ban

Hello, for anything relating to Enforcement, please go here: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. GandalfStormCrow1 Win User

Unfair Communication Ban

You are totaly right. I have been banned one too many times for some snowflake starting stuff. I never cuss at them or threaten them, yet I get banned for calling out a troll that is purposely disrupting games. I reported a guy that said he was going to
    have me "SWATed" and the enforcement team did nothing, but I get banned every time I gently tell off a troll; and I am so careful not to get too personal or make fun of him or threaten him. I just say things like: "go back to dorknite, troll" or something
    like that and I get banned! [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox and their enforcement team; I'm getting a PS4 next week. Xbox will be thrown in a closet and forgot about. I am so glad I didn't buy RDR2 yet, because I'm gona need it
    on Playstation now. Xbox's controllers are absolute garbage anyway. The joysticks only seem to last about 3 or 4 months if you actualy play them, and if you drop it, it just starts randomly shutting off or wont turn on at all. The 360 controllers were practically
    bullet-proof so what happened? I guess they want us buying new controllers every few months too
  6. GhostRoost312 Win User

Unfair Communication Ban

I agree with the original poster here. It is garbage and xbox knows it. I have been banned several times because someone messaged me first and downgraded me as a person. But I get banned because I chose not to report them, because I'm not a little snowflake.
    And no, they do not look at both sides of it and they do not also ban the other person. Good try tho. This is why many people are leaving microsoft for PC or Playstation. Xbox is trying to put little snowflakes on a thrown so that they feel empowered. It is
    pathetic. Since when has a gamer been shunned for for talking smack? That is literally what gamers have done since the beginning of gaming. Then if you want to dispute it, you have to fill out a questionnaire with some stupid questions that most people wont
    know the answer to. And if you miss one, it says you can't try anymore. It's xbox's way of screwing its users. We pay for xbox live and the system itself, so why would we get banned because some
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] starts drama? I hope people start to boycott this garbage company.
Thema:

Unfair communication ban

1. Unfair communication ban - Similar Threads - Unfair communication ban

2. My 14 day communication ban thats unfair that has nothing to do with selling/phihsing I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 14 day communication ban thats unfair that has nothing to do with selling/phihsing I...: I recently got a 14 day suspension for one of my looking for groups post which is kinda odd normally you only unable not to post if u get a enforcement from looking for group. Xbox enforcement...
  3. Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban: Hey, so I was playing a game of Rainbow 6 when some dude sent me a message saying 'trash', and I told him to [mod removed-profanity] off, [mod removed-profanity] . Now personally, I feel like he...
  4. I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel unfairly judged with a cold hard Communication Ban: Hi, i know many people will have many different thoughts.opinions on this post but here me out on my point of view,I feel unfairly Com banned because of the messages i sent in a group chat.So let...
  5. Unfair communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban: My nephew was at my house while I was out of the country. He is 12, and he messaged one person and used one profanity (the A word). And now I have a 7 day ban. He tried to file an appeal, but...
  6. Unfair communication ban being enforced?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair communication ban being enforced?: Throughout the years of me playing games on Xbox, this is the first time I have ever been given a communication ban, even despite me having messaged back most of the people who have 'claimed' that...
  7. i unfairly got a communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    i unfairly got a communication ban: i received a ban after a guy reported me for inappropriate language(I assume) it says i cant get a case review and i know i was in the wrong. i did call him and his friend an a.h. , but i was...
  8. Unfair Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Communication Ban: hello. my name is hugh paul. a couple days ago, i recieved a two-week xbox communication ban for literally no reason. i had been playing a game that very morning, got off to eat lunch, and when i...
  9. Unfair Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Communication Ban: hello. my name is hugh paul. a couple days ago, i recieved a two-week xbox communication ban for literally no reason. i had been playing a game that very morning, got off to eat lunch, and when i...
  10. Unfair communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair communication ban: my son has had a communication ban ok only for one day but the other guy was trolling and messaging him when he got fed up with it he replied with **** off and got a ban on he knows he relied...