Unfair report

Discus and support Unfair report in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I get reported for no reason 47027236-44c0-4166-8b3b-618aba22b87f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EmithesNightUwUr, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Unfair report

I get reported for no reason

:)

EmithesNightUwUr, Aug 24, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

unfair reporting

False reports won't get you banned. Only by breaking the rules you could get yourself banned.
  3. Its FearTheBear Win User

unfair reporting

:p dont get your hopes to far up for those apeals havent heard of many people winning them D:
  4. Castellus Zemi Win User

unfair reporting

5. XthatdamnpolakX Win User

Unfair reports

I agree with this post. The report feature is broken and has no real merit. I was forced to change my name due to "Gamertag contained inappropriate content". I had the same gamertag for 6 years without an issue before it was forcefully changed to what it
    is, sadly, now. I was probably reported by people looking to get me banned for beating them in a game, which is seriously childish. If possible you should apply for a case review on enforcement.xbox.com. I have applied as well for my case but do not know how
    long it takes to fix.

-formerly known as
  6. Tenjoseslash Win User

unfair reporting

Thema:

Unfair report

1. Unfair report - Similar Threads - Unfair report

2. Unfair enforcement. Toxic false reporting!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair enforcement. Toxic false reporting!: [Mod Removed image - Terms of Use] Hello, I was just told to post my issue here by a microsoft service rep because they are also dusgusted by what happened and feel attention should be raised...
  3. unfair reporting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unfair reporting: Because I am good at a game, other players are reporting me, and I am subject to enforcement, how is this fair? and how can I put a stop to it? a24344c9-94a7-4704-ad9a-3d411bc1bdfe
  4. Rep lowered by unfair reporting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rep lowered by unfair reporting: What can be done about a player that is unhappy about getting beat and reports you with lies? This Xbox system is supposedly geared to defend that but that doesnt seem to be the case. Just...
  5. Unfair unsporting reports

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unfair unsporting reports: Hi, I recently made a new account on overwatch and got to level 25 to play ranked. Due to me being a low level 25 and being in diamond 3000 SR ~ games, I've recieved unfair reports under the...
  6. My account was banned because of a report. Very unfair

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned because of a report. Very unfair: i have had my account suspended twice now because of reports from people who initiated the trash talking from the first message. Then I receive a 30 ban because kids get upset because they lose a...
  7. unfair use of the report system in the Rainbow Six Siege community.

in XBoX on Consoles
    unfair use of the report system in the Rainbow Six Siege community.: hi I'm known as , I wouldn't be surprised if you stay away from playing rainbow six because of the community. the last match i played had this one player that reported me with no supported reason....
  8. Reported unfairly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reported unfairly: Hi all, I write here because in these last three days I have been reported by more than 20 players just because they lost the game. I for 6 months did not even have a report and then three days...
  9. Why do no ambassadors admit that people can be unfairly reported?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do no ambassadors admit that people can be unfairly reported?: Almost every ambassador believes that if you have been reported, it was because you did something wrong. They believe there are never false reports. And then they lecture us saying that we should...
  10. I was reported unfairly, what should í do??????

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was reported unfairly, what should í do??????: i play overwatch regularly and recently i was reportes without any justification, what shoud i do ??? 802123bd-54a4-414a-8dc1-81d1f5a7bcd3