Unfamiliar Login attempts on my microsoft account

Discus and support Unfamiliar Login attempts on my microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I've just recently check my Microsoft account activity and everything is fine apart from today 5 hours ago there was about 10 attempted logins from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by apb1978, Sep 4, 2019.

1. apb1978
    apb1978 Guest

Hi I've just recently check my Microsoft account activity and everything is fine apart from today 5 hours ago there was about 10 attempted logins from countries like Malaysia Bangkok etc even though these attempts were unsuccessful I received no email
    or notification to say that an unfamiliar login I've been attempted I was just wondering if anyone knew why this would be

:)

apb1978, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

A good advice i can give you on top of making 2FA authentication and changing your password is to make a strong password that has nothing to do with anything that could be associated with you.

make it so hard that you will have to write it down because you cant remember it and add random numbers and things like a # or a ^.

That will make your password almost impossible to breach.
  3. apb1978 Win User

Thanks for all the above tips I've already done them as a precaution anyway
  4. Ironwilled Win User

5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello apb1978,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the Unfamiliar login issue, it would be best to change your password as a safety precaution. For more info on how to change your password, please follow this support link for How
    to Change your Microsoft account Password
    As for why you did not receive any notifications either via your email or by other means, have you checked to make sure the alias on your account is an up to date email? I would also recommend checking
    to see if any of the emails have gone into your junk or spam folder as that can happen when you receive an email from a single source multiple times.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. cdzIl75D Win User

Change your password. Also make sure that you have a system set up to where you can always recover your account.
Thema:

1. Unfamiliar Login attempts on my microsoft account - Similar Threads - Unfamiliar Login attempts

2. Xbox Account Login 0x801901f4 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account Login 0x801901f4 Error: 0x801901f4 I try to login and it loads then stops goes blank I have tried removing the account resting internet and nothing seems to work ? c39b3b53-ea54-47ed-adef-d6d4c5cd8d70
  3. Xbox Live login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live login: ENGLISH: Hi, I am trying since 2 days to log-in to my Xbox Live account: when I am on the Xbox Live menu, I click "sign in" to sign in to my account, but after 2 seconds the page reloads without...
  4. Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins: I'm not entirely sure how to put this. We have 3 Gamertags in our family for our Xbox One. 2 Adults and 1 child. Adult 1, purchased Destiny 2, and then when Shadowkeep came out, Adult 2 purchased...
  5. Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...: Estou tendo o seguinte problema: Bom, comprei o Minecraft Windows 10 edition, certo. Baixei, e entrei. Quando fui logar, apareceu a seguinte mensagem "Tentamos conectar você a sua conta da...
  6. I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password: I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password 3 times; I know the info is correct as it took the email with no issues....
  7. Im not able to login to game pass,help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Im not able to login to game pass,help!: Hi. When i try to log in to game pass i get a grey square for a short second,then nothing. Thanks. c5dc3d3d-b80e-41cf-86e5-d3e81600d6eb
  8. Cant login with my other account in apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login with my other account in apps: I try to login to my main xbox but its connected to my dads email and recently I got new computer with a whole new Microsoft email and I want to use the old account since it has all my saves but...
  9. Lost Microsoft account login data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Microsoft account login data: I have lost my login data for the microsoft account. Cannot remember the email or the password. I have a Forza Horizon 3 there that I bought and wanted to access it again. Is there a way to...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "Failed to login" error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "Failed to login" error: Upon opening Minecraft Windows 10, which I just purchased, when I click the "Sign In" button I get the following error: [img] I am running an up to date version of game(as I downloaded it...