Unfortunately it was not possible to download - Xbox 360

Discus and support Unfortunately it was not possible to download - Xbox 360 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a game (BioShock) this week 05/03/19 at deals with gold. But when the download arrives at 80% the download stops and the file gets damaged, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by undrogui10, Mar 11, 2019.

1. undrogui10
    undrogui10 Guest

I bought a game (BioShock) this week 05/03/19 at deals with gold. But when the download arrives at 80% the download stops and the file gets damaged, I have already made all the solutions that microsoft
    support delivers, but, I can not even get the refund. Please help me!!!!

:)

undrogui10, Mar 11, 2019
  2. undrogui10 Win User

Yes, I already tried to download it on another storage device I tested on two pendrive, without success.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey Undrogui!

So if your console is as up to date as needed, then it would mean that there's either an issue with your storage device, or maybe your network.

I would see if by any chance you can installing the game to another
    storage device
    or perhaps deleting the corrupted/incomplete downloads, turning off the console, unplugging it, and resetting your router/modem for a couple of minutes. After about 2, reconnect that network hardware, turn on the Xbox and see if it does the
    same thing.

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped with the problem.

Thanks!
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there undro!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your game to completely installed.

If you haven't yet, then I would say that one of the best troubleshooting steps would be to try what we have

Xbox Live content won’t download on your Xbox 360 console
    . When you get a chance, give the steps outlined there a shot and let us know how that helped out.

Thanks for reading!
  5. undrogui10 Win User

Mas a conta já é brasileira o problema é o jogo que não faz o download.
    Ou talvez eu deva alterar o local da conta para os EUA?

[Translation - But the account is already Brazilian the problem is the game that does not download. Or maybe I should change the location of the account to the U.S.?]
  6. undrogui10 Win User

Estou no Brasil.
    E minha conta brasileira que eu comprei o jogo. Teve a promoção do jogo

[Translation-

I'm in Brazil. And my Brazilian account that I bought the game.
    Had the promotion of the game]
Thema:

1. Unfortunately it was not possible to download - Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Unfortunately was possible

2. Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help: Dear Sir or Madam On 30/07/2019 I topped up my XBOX LIVE GOLD usin following code: [mod removed]. This extended my subscription till 21/12/2020. After that on the same day I bought 1 month XBOX...
  3. Gears of War 4, had an update failure, got an unfortunate game removal. super worried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4, had an update failure, got an unfortunate game removal. super worried...: Kia ora I am a solid Gears of war gamer here. I am a huge supporter of Xbox since halo first release and then on to Gears when it came out. Recently, I have been trudging through Gears 4, since...
  4. Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox Live Rewards at the moment. It's strictly because of your ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox Live Rewards at the moment. It's strictly because of your ...: I am 20 years old. When I try to join it says, "Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox Live Rewards at the moment. It's strictly because of your age. We hope you will join once you are eligible to...
  5. Hello, I unfortunately bought a game on the xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, I unfortunately bought a game on the xbox live: Hello, I unfortunately bought a game on the xbox live because it was supposedly free this month. This is Sleeping Dogs "Definitive Edition". It cost me in the end 29.99 euros and I would like this...
  6. I have Grand Theft Auto installed on my xbox one s, but unfortunately i have lost the disc any ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Grand Theft Auto installed on my xbox one s, but unfortunately i have lost the disc any ...: I have Grand Theft Auto installed on my xbox one s, but unfortunately i have lost the disc any ideas ?? 29ab8e60-e02c-4f52-ba91-e343777f9dfb
  7. Unfortunately my son bought the forza motorsport 7 and I wanted to ask for reimbursement that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unfortunately my son bought the forza motorsport 7 and I wanted to ask for reimbursement that ...: Unfortunately my son bought the forza motorsport 7 and I wanted to ask for reimbursement that they removed from my xbox and returned it 6a98814d-6e20-4952-b44b-952d378dbc88
  8. Unfortunately, we do not get a satisfactory answer from you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unfortunately, we do not get a satisfactory answer from you: long time no answer... please I need help Unfortunately, we do not get a satisfactory answer from you, I would have expected better answer when it comes to children. My son 's account has low...
  9. low reputation - ​Unfortunately, we do not get a satisfactory answer from you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    low reputation - ​Unfortunately, we do not get a satisfactory answer from you: Unfortunately, we do not get a satisfactory answer from you, I would have expected better answer when it comes to children. My son 's account has low reputation and he cant play live We do not...
  10. Unfortunately a live xbox subscription is not available at this time please try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfortunately a live xbox subscription is not available at this time please try again later: I can not create an account for my child. I do the whole process, with the closest data in my data, payment address and in the end comes the following message: "Unfortunately a live xbox...