Unhappy with having my name in my Gamertag :( please help!

Discus and support Unhappy with having my name in my Gamertag :( please help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, I have been a fan of xbox for a long time now, I made my account a few years ago when i was younger and i now have come to realise that I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JakeyMc, Feb 14, 2014.

1. JakeyMc
    JakeyMc Guest

hello, I have been a fan of xbox for a long time now, I made my account a few years ago when i was younger and i now have come to realise that I am unhappy about having my name included in my gamertag, it makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel a bit uncomfortable
    and vunerable when playing online with my gamertag and it does put me off playing sometimes. I would be very grateful if you could help me change it or my own privacy and i really do enjoy playing online. I feel i need to change my gamertag for my own protection
    and safety, if i could have a forced gamertag change itd make me feel a lot more comfortable with online gaming and playing online. Thankyou for the support!

:)

JakeyMc, Feb 14, 2014
  2. Aubrionna
    Aubrionna Guest
    Help me with a unique gamertag including the name ''Vinnie''

Some gamertag like 'Major Nelson' is just epic and unique to me. I'd like some unique gamertag with my own name 'Vinnie'.

Please help me out <3

Aubrionna, Feb 14, 2014
  3. nickZ0mb1e
    nickZ0mb1e Guest
    nickZ0mb1e, Feb 14, 2014
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Hey JakeKickboxer, sorry to hear you are unhappy with your GT. You can change it at anytime for a $10 fee. Forced name changes only occur if the enforcement team deems your tag offensive. Even in that case they would give you an auto generated GT that you
    would not be able to choose.

bowski477, Feb 14, 2014
  5. bowski477 Win User

Hey JakeKickboxer, sorry to hear you are unhappy with your GT. You can change it at anytime for a $10 fee. Forced name changes only occur if the enforcement team deems your tag offensive. Even in that case they would give you an auto generated GT that you
    would not be able to choose.
  6. Domtronic Toxin Win User

Ddos

I was ddosed by a clan member who was unhappy with a position I took in the clan that negatively affected him, and is extremely inconvenient as he is in many parties. Mods have taken no action on this. If anyone reads this and cares to help (A mod) please
    notify me via my gmail on my account or XBox message. I have names.
  7. Smwutches Win User

My sign in name not my gamertag PLEASE HELP ASAP

8. SignedChain8 Win User

i did not get my codes for the gear of war games ultimate edition for my free 360 gear of war games that was offered with the purchase of Game

i did not get my codes for the gear of war games ultimate edition for my free 360 gear of war games that was offered with the purchase of Game. I have to say I'm super unhappy with the service . this game was purchased for that reason . I'm unhappy!! please
    some help me figure out what heck is going on!!!
  9. xXxBalsacxXx69 Win User

Force gamertag change

my gamer tag has been changed [Mod Removed] to prettyfoal39458 ive talked to several ms people and they all few that it was not offensive i have had this name previously for four years and have never had a problem before i have used my last
    name as my gamertag before as u check into my account its so close to my gamertag that had been change i dont feel that my gamertag was offensicve at all i find it personally more offensive for you guys to change my name to somthing terrible and not even give
    me a free name change please contact me for help
Thema:

1. Unhappy with having my name in my Gamertag :( please help! - Similar Threads - Unhappy having name

2. Extremely unhappy with my Xbox One S console and the service provided

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely unhappy with my Xbox One S console and the service provided: First of all, sorry for the long post but there's a very long story with what has happened since I got my first Xbox One S console. So I purchased this console in November 2018, not giving it...
  3. Shadow of Tombraider Xbox one - CONTENT IS CURRENT INSTALLING!!!! SO UNHAPPY

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shadow of Tombraider Xbox one - CONTENT IS CURRENT INSTALLING!!!! SO UNHAPPY: I am so unhappy with my xbox one!!! Just bought the new Shadow of Tomb Raider and firstly it took about 8 hours for it to upload the content to start playing the disk in the first place. Now I...
  4. Unhappy with microsoft/xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unhappy with microsoft/xbox live services: I am very unhappy with my xbox live/ microsoft services. Im running a xbox one X with 2TB of memory hardwired with a 120 speed. I also own a gaming pc so i know nothing is wrong with my network....
  5. Unhappy customer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unhappy customer: I am 100% an unhappy Microsoft customer.Not only did your crap support team lie to me and say i was given a refund that I was owed and never given, but now you block an 8 year old?! Your customer...
  6. Unhappy customer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unhappy customer.: Good Evening, I am absoutley outraged by the way Microsoft has left me as a customer down. I paid for a $50.00 pre paid card and it didn't work. I take it to the store I purchased it...
  7. Unhappy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unhappy: Ever since I got my Xbox one x a month ago I've had endless problems. Controller disconnects unless connected with a wire. The past 2 weeks I've had to hard reset it 2/3 times a day. Tried a...
  8. Unhappy About Updates!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unhappy About Updates!: I haven't owned a console since the Playstation 2, I was still in school and my parents bought it as a gift for christmas. Now I am a parent, I have been playing PC for the last decade or so and...
  9. Unhappy with xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unhappy with xbox: I bought 2 gifts today 12/12/17 to my 2 friends that live in Canada and I live in the US. Xbox took my money for the gifts and won’t give my friends the game I bought. I no I’m not wrong for...
  10. unhappy 8 year old

in XBoX on Consoles
    unhappy 8 year old: we have had problems with our purchased xbox live... my son only had 1 day with it and now it hasn't worked since. It's about to expire so he is very disappointed he was unable to have fun using...