Uninstall issue for Game Pass on PC

Discus and support Uninstall issue for Game Pass on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Cannot uninstall "A Plague Tale: Innocence" on Game Pass for PC. In Xbox app receiving message "Sorry, we couldn't uninstall this game. Try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by colzn, Apr 7, 2020.

1. colzn
    colzn Guest

Cannot uninstall "A Plague Tale: Innocence" on Game Pass for PC. In Xbox app receiving message "Sorry, we couldn't uninstall this game. Try uninstalling it in Settings." In Settings, receiving message "The operation did not complete successfully. Try
    again in a bit. The error code is 0x80080204." I'm able to uninstall other games in the app just fine.

:)

colzn, Apr 7, 2020
  2. xlPGTiPslx Win User

XGP active on my account but I can't use it

Hi lll StaG ll,

Sorry to see you having issues using the new Game Pass.

If your account is showing Game Pass but will not allow you to play anything on the PC the first thing I would ask you to do is Uninstall the Xbox app from your PC.

Once this has uninstalled, please restart your PC and reinstall the Xbox App and give this a go.

Please report back if you are still having issues.
  3. xlPGTiPslx Win User

xbox game pass ultimate

Hi chrisc84,

Sorry you are having issues with your Game Pass subscription on PC.

If you are still having issues please uninstall the Xbox App from your PC and reinstall after an reboot of your PC.

Also making sure you are logged into the correct account that has the pass subscription.

If you still need more assistance please don't hesitate to get back in touch.
  4. PhilippePlas Win User

Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

same issue ... can't update any xbox game pass PC games....

have to uninstall /reinstall.

other apps (that are not xbox game pass) are uptated through store without any issue.

for microsoft: dead cells has no cloud saves through xbox live (working on outer world/gears 5..but not dead cells)
  5. Adamski707 Win User

Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

Hi, thanks for the response.

Where did you mean to uninstall it? I've tried the following:

• In the Xbox Game Pass for PC app, I've right-clicked on the game where it appears on the left hand side, and selected 'Uninstall Game'. This doesn't do anything - the game remains in the list on the left hand side, and if I click 'Install', I get the same
      issue.
    • I've tried going into Settings -> Apps and Features, to try and find the game in there to uninstall. The game does not appear in the list of installed apps, so I can't uninstall it here.
    • I've tried searching on the hard drive for any files with the game's name. Nothing here to delete.
    • I've uninstalled and re-installed the Xbox Game Pass for PC app. Same problem persists.
  6. SamuelHex Win User

synchronizing infinity

do not. my game pass is on Pc but I will try to uninstall the weirdest game and all the games I've tested are like this
Thema:

1. Uninstall issue for Game Pass on PC - Similar Threads - Uninstall issue Game

2. Xbox Beta yükleme ve kaldırma sorunu -[Translation - Xbox Beta install and uninstall issue]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta yükleme ve kaldırma sorunu -[Translation - Xbox Beta install and uninstall issue]: Merhabalar ben Olcay Polatlı Xbox beta kullanıcısıyım game pass üzerinden bir kaç tane oyunu yükleme sırasına aldım. İndirmeler devam ederken bir sabah bir bug oluştuğunu fark ettim. Aynı yükleme...
  3. Xbox Pc app wont uninstall/install/play games and audio issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Pc app wont uninstall/install/play games and audio issues: So I had installed the newest Ori game via the game pass and Metro last light onto my comp Via this app. After I had gotten into the driveable cart in metro the audio was nothing but fuzz and this...
  4. Issues with Ori and the Will of the Wisps Install/Uninstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Ori and the Will of the Wisps Install/Uninstall: Hello! I'm on the PC client for Xbox & Game Pass, and I've had an issue with the install for the new Ori game. First, I installed it. The download stopped many times, stating an error had...
  5. Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with so much lagging issues when I’m playing Rage 2 I have tried uninstalling the...: I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing the continuous lagging issues with the Rage 2 game or any continuous lagging issues in any games they play can you insiders let me know so that...
  6. Uninstall issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uninstall issue: Just recently uninstalled minecraft off my system and my free space has not updated. Is there anything I can do? I my system bugged? c9b22949-d121-4f86-9426-db3b6caca2c3
  7. Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...: As title says. I was playing a game then had some issues so decided to just reinstall to see if that fixed it. On other platforms i've had no issue with this but after reinstalling my save files...
  8. Uninstall/reinstall issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstall/reinstall issue: has anyone had an issue where they have to uninstall an app, and when they try to reinstall it the app store tells you that you already own the product and its nowhere to be found on your system?...
  9. Xbox App was causing issues, so I uninstalled using Powershell. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App was causing issues, so I uninstalled using Powershell. How to fix?: So, when I downloaded my Windows 10, it came with the Xbox App as standard. After experiencing multiple performance issues with other programs, I found out that the Xbox app was causing the...
  10. Installing/Uninstalling Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installing/Uninstalling Issues: I tried playing Halo 5 the other day and I got an error code saying something was wrong but when I tried to uninstall it it stayed on the games list with the only option being help. I've...