Uninstalled Black Ops 4, but the 90 or so gigabytes never became available for use.

Discus and support Uninstalled Black Ops 4, but the 90 or so gigabytes never became available for use. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently uninstalled Black Ops 4 from my Xbox One to free up space for other games. The prompt warned me that uninstalling would take some time which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zachary Shannon, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Uninstalled Black Ops 4, but the 90 or so gigabytes never became available for use.

I recently uninstalled Black Ops 4 from my Xbox One to free up space for other games. The prompt warned me that uninstalling would take some time which i expected, but after an hour or so I returned to find that Black Ops 4 was indeed removed from my list
    of installed games and on the list of "ready to install games" but the 90+ gigabytes that it occupied on my Xbox One's internal hardrive hadn't been freed up for use.

Ive cleared the cache, and searched every menu and cannot find a way to get the missing memory back. Im at my wits end, short of factory reseting the whole system and downloading EVERYTHING again IF that acctually gives me the missing memory back.

Has any else ever run into this issue and have any idea how resolve it? Everything else works perfectly, no issues with the system and ive had it for 5 years now. Its an original Xbox one.

:)

Zachary Shannon, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Uninstalled Black Ops 4, but the 90 or so gigabytes never became available for use.

Hello try make the soft reset in your Xbox going in Settings > System > Backup & restore and Make the Factore Restore keep your games. Maybe this is some backup of your profile.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try to delete the console cache by holding down the power button till the system shuts off this might solve the problem as well
  4. Alanisreno Win User

FPS or RACING?

Never played rocket league so black ops 4
  5. GustavoBethu Win User

call of duty ops 4 Argentina

was it there at one point ?
    I almost sure it was, and these days it´s not: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 no está disponible actualmente." in english: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 is not currently available."
    https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4/c19n0723phfl?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab .

And black ops pass IS availavle in argentina: https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-pase-black-ops/bqv9xcx5h9v9?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  6. EddieClifford Win User

Xbox one storage

My question: "The Xbox One is equipped with a 500-gigabyte (GB) internal hard drive. After typical format of a 500 GB drive, you get 465 real gigabytes, So user available space will probably be between 400-465 GB". Now with that in mind and considering
    the the only 3 games that I have downloaded are 25 - 30 GB (approx 90 gigs), the apps I have barely take up 600 MB:

Now with that in mind, how is it that I only have 310 GB storage space left out of let's just say 450 GB?

Are the demos that I have uninstalled really wiped from the HDD?
Thema:

1. Uninstalled Black Ops 4, but the 90 or so gigabytes never became available for use. - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Black Ops

2. [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5: Uninstalling Gears 5 does not remove the data from the drive. I am stuck with a 66gb game and unable to reclaim space. The game is removed from the Xbox app UI but the data still resides in...
  3. Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta): Metro Exodus download shows always 80 % even when uninstalled before.: I installed Metro Exodus on Xbox (Beta) PC / Windows 10 before and played a few minutes. When I tried to restart it a few weeks later, an update was required but this update never finished. I...
  4. State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem: Hi its been years i havent played the game and its still on my Harddisk For some reason i cant delete it The Folder name WindowsApps When Trying to delete it i get the Message in the...
  5. Xbox not freeing space after uninstallation

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox not freeing space after uninstallation: Recently I uninstalled gears of war 4, which contains over 130 GB data by xbox app on my pc. But space wasn't freed (I guess other games did same thing). What should I do to restore my free space?...
  6. uninstall XBox

in XBoX on Windows
    uninstall XBox: how do I uninstall Xbox companion gaming and one other application from my computer? acdebdc9-20ea-4443-abc5-1ccd3516f18b
  7. Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13: I have unenrolled from the beta, but when I click uninstall, it does nothing. Any solutions? Update: I fixed it submitted by /u/sparbles123 [link] [comments]
  8. Just brought black ops 3 and I uninstalled it need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just brought black ops 3 and I uninstalled it need help: I just brought black ops 3 and then uninstalled it because it wasint downloading now I can't reinstall and it's telling me to buy it agen would appreciate some help I got the $56 one from the...
  9. dlc for black ops 3 wont uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc for black ops 3 wont uninstall: Hey So I have uninstalled black ops 3 but for some odd reason the giant zombies map wont uninstall. Even uninstall all won't work. I have looked it up everywhere but no one else has had this...
  10. Black Ops 3 Not playable/unable to uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 Not playable/unable to uninstall: Hello all, I've recently ran into an issue with Black Ops 3. I attempted to start the game and received an error trying to start it up. After looking up the error, I restarted the console,...