uninstalled games

Discus and support uninstalled games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to see when a game was erased from the XboxOne? 15989004-834a-46ed-9b48-fe1c386dedc5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oponderzoekuit, Oct 6, 2019.

1. uninstalled games

Is it possible to see when a game was erased from the XboxOne?

:)

Oponderzoekuit, Oct 6, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Uninstall a game

As long as you haven't both unistalled or removed all save files or weren't connected to Xbox Live you should still have your save files.
  3. Skepticality Win User

Uninstall a game

It saves to the cloud so it should pickup where you left it unless you deleted you cloud saves
  4. gabbygirl199 Win User

Uninstalled games

Actually the same happened to me but it wasn't just one game it was almost every game on my Xbox one but once they were reinstalled it let me play them where I left off
  5. AwesomeAhren Win User

Uninstalled games

Nope, full version I've re-downloaded it and it does seem like my progression is still there.

I have the feeling Battlefield 1 was also re downloading but I don't play it very often
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Games uninstalling

Hello skef,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to download Skyrim but the console, but it is asking you to purchase it again. Did you purchase Skyrim on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? Are you attempting to download

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
    on the Xbox One? Do you see the transaction for the game on the

order history of your account
    ? Be sure to let us know the results skef!
Thema:

uninstalled games

1. uninstalled games - Similar Threads - uninstalled games

2. Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly: After playing the Grounded Insider Flight a while ago I uninstalled it once the flighting was over. I thought I had uninstalled it by right clicking the app and then selecting uninstall. Searching...
  3. Game update fails to initialize, paused update, initiate update...game uninstalls itself.

in XboX Insiders
    Game update fails to initialize, paused update, initiate update...game uninstalls itself.: 5 times so far this year the following has happened. Prompted to update game, game update fails to start, update paused(not cancelled) and un-paused but still doesn't start, console restarted,...
  4. Replaying uninstalled game pass games for FREE??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replaying uninstalled game pass games for FREE??: I have searched everywhere, in countless ways, for MONTHS....for an answer to my specific question. To be clear: I have, have had and plan on continuing to have the full "Game Pass Ultimate/Gold"...
  5. Trying to Uninstall Xbox/Windows 10 Games off of my PC not Working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Uninstall Xbox/Windows 10 Games off of my PC not Working?: I try uninstalling via Xbox App (Game Pass), Windows 10 Settings/App Settings, and from the Windows 10 store directly. I just get the "uninstalling" sign, but the game never uninstalls. I have a...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC will not Free Space when Uninstalled

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC will not Free Space when Uninstalled: How can I get my space back on my hard drive? This has happened twice. The game says it uninstalled but the space is still taken. Very frustrating. 7f497b79-e70e-454d-b81c-37be96b3b16d
  7. Uninstalled games from Xbox game pass PC doesn't remove the game from my ssd.

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled games from Xbox game pass PC doesn't remove the game from my ssd.: I uninstalled fallout 76 from my ssd at Xbox Beta PC, cause it didn't work, but its still occupying space in my ssd. 75gb! I tried to use treesize but I can't find the full path to try to delete...
  8. Games and apps uninstall confirmation

in XboX Insiders
    Games and apps uninstall confirmation: Hello everyone, after using xbox one for years now I'm still bothered by the uninstall option not having a confirmation message. I've accidentally uninstalled lots of games with large size (over...
  9. how to no longer own a game even if you uninstalled it

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to no longer own a game even if you uninstalled it: i have a question of how to no longer own a game on xbox even if you unistalled it because like i already unistalled roblox bc i found out my account on that game was terminated and i cant log out...
  10. Xbox Games Pass for PC - Uninstallation isn't removing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass for PC - Uninstallation isn't removing games: As the title suggests, Xbox Games Pass on PC isn't consistently removing games when you click the uninstall button. On the affected titles (Metro Exodus, Halo) the shortcuts disappear, and the...