uninstalled games

Discus and support uninstalled games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to see when a game was erased from the XboxOne? 15989004-834a-46ed-9b48-fe1c386dedc5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oponderzoekuit, Oct 6, 2019.

1. uninstalled games

Is it possible to see when a game was erased from the XboxOne?

:)

Oponderzoekuit, Oct 6, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

uninstalled games

Digital games once unistalles will show in the ready-to-install section after a few minutes. Where you can install them again.

Physical copies of the games will not show, you will need to insert the disc to be able to install the game.
  3. ApocalypseXpony Win User

Games uninstalled

good day, if a update already started and canceled it will remove all the files
  4. gabbygirl199 Win User

Uninstalled games

Actually the same happened to me but it wasn't just one game it was almost every game on my Xbox one but once they were reinstalled it let me play them where I left off
  5. AwesomeAhren Win User

Uninstalled games

Nope, full version I've re-downloaded it and it does seem like my progression is still there.

I have the feeling Battlefield 1 was also re downloading but I don't play it very often
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

uninstalled games

Is it possible to see when a game was erased from the XboxOne?
    Nope there is not
Thema:

uninstalled games

1. uninstalled games - Similar Threads - uninstalled games

2. Uninstalling games Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalling games Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello community, I tell you that I have uninstalled games due to lack of space and they still occupy place in my nvme m.2. Is there a particular way to uninstall games? I already tried to use the...
  3. Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.: The way this app manages data is terrible. I cant even see where the games are installed or how much space it is taking. I uninstalled a game and none of the space was freed up. So apparntly the...
  4. Games uninstalling themselves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstalling themselves.: As the title states; games uninstalling themselves. Sort it out. I cancel an update to a game, because I prefer to play it offline (borderlands 3) and it has uninstalled the game, whipped it...
  5. Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games: So an issue I encountered today. I try to launch Gears 5 on my system to find that a certain descriptor file does not exist and it wont launch. I go through the motions of rebooting and checking...
  6. HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background )

in XBoX on Windows
    HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background ): I can't really uninstall GEAR 5。 Whenever I uninstalled the GEAR 5, XBOX(BETA) will download the game in the background for me. What should I do ?? 81d41e91-fb18-4133-be01-9dbdca0cc179
  7. Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled: I have had this happen to me a couple times with GTA 5 and Fallout 76. I also have a friend who has had this happen with his Forza Horizon 3, does anyone know why this happens?...
  8. Game won't load. Uninstalled. Won't reinstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't load. Uninstalled. Won't reinstall.: I purchased a digital copy of dead rising 4 in 2016. Suddenly today ot wouldn't load and I kept getting a message about renewing Xbox games pass (don't have and haven't had in years). I...
  9. Xbox one X Uninstalled a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Uninstalled a game?: I don't really care about reinstalling the games since it's a small price to pay. What I am curious about is how the [Mod Removed - Profanity] a game I played less than 9 hours ago suddenly gets...
  10. Updating Destiny 2 just uninstalled the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating Destiny 2 just uninstalled the game.: Why? I understand that xbox has issues with game updates. Like when updates don't appear and you have to reset your console multiple times. But I now have to wait 2 hours because its a 88 GB...