Uninstalled MS Flight sim from Gamepass, but it hasn't deleted the files

Discus and support Uninstalled MS Flight sim from Gamepass, but it hasn't deleted the files in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I needed some storage space back and as MSFS took 200gb, I uninstalled from Gamepass. However, there has been no difference in the amount of space... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Albatraous, May 4, 2021 at 7:32 PM.

1. Albatraous
    Albatraous Guest

I needed some storage space back and as MSFS took 200gb, I uninstalled from Gamepass.

However, there has been no difference in the amount of space taken up on my drive.

I have tried repairing the Xbox (Beta) app as I saw that suggested elsewhere.

How can I remove these files? Where are they held?

:)

2. Albatraous Win User

Issue is about Gamepass installation files. I know how to free up space normally, thank you
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Albatraous! I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend checking the link below regarding this matter:

Free up drive space in Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

I hope this helps you out! wish you a lovely day!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Cottonjaws Win User

What sequels would you like to see rebooted on Xbox One?

MS flight sim and bloodwych
  5. EricksonMills Win User

Game Pass Ultimate on PC, Flight Simulator "Please insert game disc"

Hello i had the same issue all you have to do is open files right click on ms flight sim and click run as admisistrator and it work perfectly
  6. dempup Win User

XBOX ONE X and Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi There.

No other editions of MS Flight Sim. has been released on the Xbox One series. Currently MS Flight Sim. 2020 is announced for Xbox One, but no release date has been announced yet!
Thema:

1. Uninstalled MS Flight sim from Gamepass, but it hasn't deleted the files - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Flight sim

2. How to uninstall Gaming Services ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to uninstall Gaming Services ?: Suddenly I got a notification that Microsoft Store is intalling Gaming Services. When I went to settings to uninstall it, I found that the uninstall button is disabled! [img] [img] Please...
  3. Forza horizon 4 May 2021 update uninstalled and repurchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 May 2021 update uninstalled and repurchase: Ok, I need help, I just updated Forza horizon 4 and it has uninstalled all my DLC and has gotten rid of the hotwheels legend car pack that I had purchased last year now says that I need to buy it...
  4. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War app update stuck at 100% cannot even uninstall game either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War app update stuck at 100% cannot even uninstall game either: I have an Xbox One, and today, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War downloaded and installed an update, then issued a message saying "finishing things up" which also had a progress bar, that eventually...
  5. Uninstalling games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling games: So my xbox has been playing up a lot lately. Yesterday I couldn’t sign in to my account and today I went on Minecraft and found all my saves corrupted. I’m forever stuck on a screen of “attempting...
  6. How Can I Completely Uninstall and Reinstall Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Can I Completely Uninstall and Reinstall Flight Simulator 2020: I installed FS Premium Deluxe when it was first released. For quite a while it worked great. Recently whenever I want to launch it, it get the message to insert the disc to play. I have been...
  7. Micosoft Flight Simulator 2020 uninstall itself after the update on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Micosoft Flight Simulator 2020 uninstall itself after the update on microsoft store: My FS2020 redownload again after I downloaded the update on Microsoft store. What should I do to prevent this one again? 3b31fffe-9a83-46ac-b123-ff28d0ff5561
  8. Flight Simulator 2020: Can't run it, can't uninstall it

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020: Can't run it, can't uninstall it: I've installed FlightSim 2020 on a computer not quite up to min specs, so of course it won't run. So I'm trying to uninstall the app so that I can later install it on new computer that meets min...
  9. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 won't uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 won't uninstall: I installed the game using the Xbox Game pass thing. I clicked the uninstall option on the app, looked at my used space on my SSD and all the space is still taken up. I can't see the game in the...
  10. I can`t Uninstall Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    I can`t Uninstall Flight Simulator 2020: I installed Flight Simulator a couple of days ago using the Xbox Game Pass App. Yesterday I needed the sapce so I hit uninstall in the App. The app work for a while and uninstall the game.... but...