Uninstalling and reinstalling games from "Games with gold"

Discus and support Uninstalling and reinstalling games from "Games with gold" in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I downloaded almost all games from Games with Gold (GWG). I'm wondering if I uninstall some of them (free space available is not so much)... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sbieghe82, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Sbieghe82
    Sbieghe82 Guest

Hi everyone!

I downloaded almost all games from Games with Gold (GWG). I'm wondering if I uninstall some of them (free space available is not so much) can I download free again in the future the game I've already downloaded? If yes, how?

Thanks in advance!

Diego

:)

Sbieghe82, Sep 3, 2014
  2. perpax78
    perpax78 Guest
    Ori and blind forest crashes at startup one x

Yes

perpax78, Sep 3, 2014
  3. Xerota
    Xerota Guest
    Downloaded Minecraft Story Mode Episode 1 for free, when I try to play it, It asks if I own the game

Xerota, Sep 3, 2014
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

Any content you've downloaded/purchased on your Xbox LIVE account can be found via 2 ways.

1. Go to the very far right tab on your console, choose account and one of the options on the next screen should be "Download History" or something along those lines.

2. Head over to:
    live.xbox.com/.../history
    . You can queue up content here and it'll automatically download once you sign into Xbox LIVE again.

xTye, Sep 3, 2014
  5. xTye Win User

Any content you've downloaded/purchased on your Xbox LIVE account can be found via 2 ways.

1. Go to the very far right tab on your console, choose account and one of the options on the next screen should be "Download History" or something along those lines.

2. Head over to:
    live.xbox.com/.../history
    . You can queue up content here and it'll automatically download once you sign into Xbox LIVE again.
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

microsoft solitaire and mahjong error

You need to uninstall and reinstall the game. To uninstall, just right-click on the tile and choose Uninstall from the menu below. To reinstall, just go to the Windows Store and reinstall it there. :)
  7. Ezzn Win User

Uninstalling and Reinstalling Digital Games

Yes, The save games stay on the HD, so when you reinstall the game, you can start back up where you left off. I run out of space all the time LOL.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Uninstalling and Reinstalling Digital Games

Hi, yes you can do that, when the game is uninstalled it will appear in the ready to install section of My games & apps on the Xbox One, you can then install it again at your leisure. On the Xbox 360 it's slighty varies, you uninstall the game then you'd
    need to go to Settings/ Account/ Download history and download the game again from there.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Again???

Hey there DoubtedTea56430.

Sorry to hear your in-game gold is no longer there. Let's have you uninstall the game and reinstall to see if there's any change with that :)
Thema:

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling games from "Games with gold" - Similar Threads - Uninstalling reinstalling games

2. Game won't load. Uninstalled. Won't reinstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't load. Uninstalled. Won't reinstall.: I purchased a digital copy of dead rising 4 in 2016. Suddenly today ot wouldn't load and I kept getting a message about renewing Xbox games pass (don't have and haven't had in years). I...
  3. I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store: Exactly as the title suggests. I purchased "Evolve" digitally last year and uninstalled it to make space, and was hoping to play it with a friend today only to be met with no such game in my...
  4. Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...: As title says. I was playing a game then had some issues so decided to just reinstall to see if that fixed it. On other platforms i've had no issue with this but after reinstalling my save files...
  5. My games were free (xbox live download) but when i try to uninstall and reinstall it says i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games were free (xbox live download) but when i try to uninstall and reinstall it says i...: I was trying to uninstall my games because I had an error message about me not having the license to the games, and the main suggestion was to uninstall and then reinstall. So I tried to do that...
  6. Uninstalling and Reinstalling Digital Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling and Reinstalling Digital Games: I'm running out of storage and planing to get an External storage device, and I want to uninstall some games to make room for updates and such. Is it possible to uninstall a digital game and...
  7. Uninstalled games purchased on the Microsoft Store won't reinstall... :/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled games purchased on the Microsoft Store won't reinstall... :/: Hello everyone ! It's been one week that i'm going crazy... I've purchased (almost) all of my games on the Microsoft Store, and one day, 3 games decided to UPDATE themselves (about 40 Go each...
  8. Killer Instinct Game uninstalls by itself and won't reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Game uninstalls by itself and won't reinstall: Win 10 x64 bit, game installed fine first time around (last year or so)and updated fine.i didn't played it lately,now i wanted to do, but it says that game is not present in my system anymore,if i...
  9. Mad Max Installed Game No Longer Launches - Tried to Uninstall and Reinstall - No Longer ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mad Max Installed Game No Longer Launches - Tried to Uninstall and Reinstall - No Longer ...: This is strange. I bought Mad Max through the XBOX store and installed the entire game a few weeks back. Until today I had no issues playing. I went to start the game and it asked to insert a...
  10. Games uninstalling themselves and won't reinstall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games uninstalling themselves and won't reinstall: So multiple of my games have uninstalled themselves. The storage used amount appears to be the same. The games are disc and download based. I've tried reseting, powering on and off, just...