Uninstalling insider game betas

Discus and support Uninstalling insider game betas in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do I remove my game from beta after enrolling it into beta? Looking to play with friends but I’m in beta so I can’t play submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OnlyH20Leroy, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Uninstalling insider game betas

How do I remove my game from beta after enrolling it into beta? Looking to play with friends but I’m in beta so I can’t play

submitted by /u/OnlyH20Leroy
    [link] [comments]

/u/OnlyH20Leroy, Jun 27, 2019
  2. BrVT Vinny Win User

I can’t leave minecraft beta

Uninstall the game beta, go to the hub insider and leave the beta content, go to the store and installed your game version normal
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Minecraft

- Leave the beta through the insider hub
    - Uninstall the game
    - Go to the store and install the normal version
  4. CDN Hambone Win User

Minecraft Beta Unrollment Troubles

Javier,

I have the exact same issue where I was prompted to update and when I loaded the game was in Beta mode. I've never used Insider Hub.

I've installed Insider - Joined the Beta, then Left it. Uninstalled, Power Cycled, and re-installed. Still locked in Beta.

I then went into Hub - verified I am not signed up for Beta - Removed my Insider account and done a full factory reset on the xbox.

Once complete only installed Minecraft and again... Still Beta.

How do I get away from this Beta....
  5. Eberfinn Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
  6. Player581052885 Win User

cannot get out of minecraft beta on windows 10

Open "Xbox Insider Hub". There should be a tab where you opt in the Beta. It's the same place you opt out the Beta. Uninstall Minecraft, then reinstall. It should be free.

Hope that helps.
Thema:

Uninstalling insider game betas

1. Uninstalling insider game betas - Similar Threads - Uninstalling insider game

2. I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store: Exactly as the title suggests. I purchased "Evolve" digitally last year and uninstalled it to make space, and was hoping to play it with a friend today only to be met with no such game in my...
  3. Uninstall issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uninstall issue: Just recently uninstalled minecraft off my system and my free space has not updated. Is there anything I can do? I my system bugged? c9b22949-d121-4f86-9426-db3b6caca2c3
  4. Can't cancel or uninstall

in XboX Insiders
    Can't cancel or uninstall: Recently i tried to download Imperator: Rome on my pc on the Xbox Beta app. When i started up an Overwatch game i started lagging so i figured I should pause the download. When i tried to restart...
  5. Unable to uninstall Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to uninstall Xbox app: I have a laptop with limited processor and hard drive capacity so I need to strip out any unnecessary apps or features. Microsoft included xBox in the Windows 10 install and it is resisting my...
  6. Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?)

in XboX Insiders
    Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?): i played Black Desert yesterday before going to sleep, and this morning i wake up and the game is uninstalled (??), i'ts not just a ui bug or something and i had 130GB free.. so actually...
  7. SoundCloud froze after uninstall reinstalling doesn't help it either just Frozen on homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SoundCloud froze after uninstall reinstalling doesn't help it either just Frozen on homepage: Soundcloud frozen homepage reinstalling doesnt help can skip from homepage either ebb570e4-d319-4cea-b8d6-62959a2eb340
  8. Will uninstalling Minecraft delete my worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will uninstalling Minecraft delete my worlds?: I think i need to uninstall minecraft on my Xbox one, and install it again. Will this delete my worlds that me and my brother have on seperate accounts, or will the worlds be there when I...
  9. How can I uninstall the XBox App? I am looking for my memory space on my laptop.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I uninstall the XBox App? I am looking for my memory space on my laptop.: I never use Xbox, and am hurting for storage space. I tried to uninstall it, but can't. Why not? Is there another way? daad458c-0975-4e88-b9bc-77f63d7ff195
  10. In Game Pass for PC, uninstalling a game also deletes the save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    In Game Pass for PC, uninstalling a game also deletes the save files?: Does Xbox Game Pass for PC have cloud saves? Does uninstalling the game also delete the save files? I had an issue with Vampyr so I uninstalled and re-installed thinking it would help. After...