uninstalling XBox App

Discus and support uninstalling XBox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to uninstall XBox App, but the "uninstall" button is blanked out and not working. Any clues how to uninstall an app in that case?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Merri Bee, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Merri Bee
    Merri Bee Guest

uninstalling XBox App

I want to uninstall XBox App, but the "uninstall" button is blanked out and not working. Any clues how to uninstall an app in that case?

:)

Merri Bee, Oct 2, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

uninstalling XBox App

You should also be able to uninstall the apps via Settings > Apps > Apps & features and then you can select the app installed that you want to uninstall and click "Uninstall" The Xbox (Beta) App, Xbox Console Companion, and Xbox Live are available for uninstall.
    There are somethings that are not able to be directly uninstalled that way, such as the Game Bar.

Which Xbox app are you looking to uninstall? And what are you hoping to accomplish by having it uninstalled? Is it a resource concern?
  3. jerbear30ky Win User

no notificacions in the xbox app

to uninstall the app go to settings apps and select xbox app and uninstall it then go to the store to reinstall it
  4. Snipin Blur Win User

Xbox uninstalling apps

Usually when this happens, its not really uninstalled. Its just missing from your installed game list. Try hard resetting both xboxs and seeing if the game is listed again.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

uninstalling XBox App

Follow the steps below to remove the Xbox app from your Windows 10 PCs:

1 – Press the Windows+S key combination to open a Search box.

2 – Type powershell into the Search box, then right-click on Windows Powershell and click
    Run as administrator. (ClickYes in response to the confirmation dialog.)

3 – Copy and paste the following line of text after the Powershell command prompt:

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

4 – Press the Enter key.
  6. Tarnend Win User

uninstalling XBox App

It is part of the windows 10 OS as that and xbox are getting more and more linked. It doesnt really use any resources if you arent using it, so i am wondering what the need would be to remove it?
Thema:

uninstalling XBox App

1. uninstalling XBox App - Similar Threads - uninstalling App

2. Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly: After playing the Grounded Insider Flight a while ago I uninstalled it once the flighting was over. I thought I had uninstalled it by right clicking the app and then selecting uninstall. Searching...
  3. Games and apps uninstall confirmation

in XboX Insiders
    Games and apps uninstall confirmation: Hello everyone, after using xbox one for years now I'm still bothered by the uninstall option not having a confirmation message. I've accidentally uninstalled lots of games with large size (over...
  4. Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't remove The Surge, Xbox Beta app doesn't uninstall fully.: Been trying to fix this for about 4 hours now. I tried to uninstall the Wins 10 version of the game though the Xbox Beta app, but all it does it remove the shortcut from the app itself. Now the...
  5. Xbox uninstalling apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox uninstalling apps: I am xbox sharing with my boyfriend, and we both had rainbow six siege to uninstall on both of our xbox’s and we cant figure out why. Neither of us did anything to uninstall. We played games, then...
  6. Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled no mans sky and its still in windows apps folder i cant delete or take ownership: There is no way to remove this **** from my system it uninstalled and it stayed on my system c522b57c-9401-41c7-bc18-a6aa7e68626e
  7. PC Microsoft App Not Uninstalling

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Microsoft App Not Uninstalling: Ran into an issue with Phantasy Star Online 2, Been enjoying the game until recently I logged off and shut down my system for a while. When I came back and booted up my system I went to launch...
  8. How do i uninstall the xbox beta app for pc?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i uninstall the xbox beta app for pc?: I installed it to be able to play games using the PC Game pass but no longer need it, so im wondering how to uninstall it submitted by /u/AquaticTD [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox (Beta) app won't open, uninstall or re-install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) app won't open, uninstall or re-install.: Hi all, as mentioned above the app will not open. It doesn't do anything when I click the icon. Also, it doesn't show up in my apps list, despite being under the start menu. I tried to re-install...
  10. Can't uninstall texture pack in Xbox (Beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't uninstall texture pack in Xbox (Beta) App: I downloaded FFXV and the 4k texture pack in the Xbox Beta app. I pay for game pass so I did not buy the game. I would like to uninstall the texture pack but not the game. Is this possible?...