Uninstalling

Discus and support Uninstalling in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep trying to uninstall a game and it keeps coming back and trying to install on its own . Usually after shutting it down. How can i get ridd of it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdwardHatfield, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Uninstalling

I keep trying to uninstall a game and it keeps coming back and trying to install on its own . Usually after shutting it down. How can i get ridd of it once and for all?

:)

EdwardHatfield, Nov 26, 2020
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Uninstall

To uninstall go to my games and apps tab and highlight black flag and push the menu button then select uninstall
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Uninstalling DLC

Hey, everyone! I am popping in here to see if you are still experiencing this issue. Are you unable to uninstall DLC for a game that you do not own still? If you are, could you please provide me with your

console's operating system
    ? Please post back the entire OS, including the stuff in the parentheses. Once I have this, I can pass it along to the appropriate teams. Thanks so much for providing this information for us! :)
  4. GarrettMD Win User

Uninstalling DLC

Did everything. It stills says Installed. Nothing has changed.

Anything else I can do? Is there no really way to delete DLC after Uninstalling the game?
  5. DominumStige Win User

Auto uninstall

Hi!

It's strange what happens. Do you have an internal HDD or do you use an external HDD? If you have an external HDD, it may happen that it is not recognized, so try connecting it to another USB port on the console.
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Uninstall a game

As long as you haven't both unistalled or removed all save files or weren't connected to Xbox Live you should still have your save files.
Thema:

Uninstalling

1. Uninstalling - Similar Threads - Uninstalling

2. Uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstall: I can't uninstall any of my game on my Xbox and I can't launch some of my games the error code I get is (0x87e1000c) a3c26748-7fdf-4398-a10d-9b669a202563
  3. How Can I Completely Uninstall and Reinstall Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Can I Completely Uninstall and Reinstall Flight Simulator 2020: I installed FS Premium Deluxe when it was first released. For quite a while it worked great. Recently whenever I want to launch it, it get the message to insert the disc to play. I have been...
  4. I am having issues uninstalling ARK survival windows 10 version

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having issues uninstalling ARK survival windows 10 version: My son and I sometimes play ark together but he has limited space on his laptop so he will remove and reinstall the game periodically. Recently he went to remove the game but it has failed to...
  5. Phantom installation and inability to install/uninstall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phantom installation and inability to install/uninstall: So in short, my xbox suddenly won't let me install, or uninstall *anything*. When I try to, it gives me error message 0x80073cfa. This error code is for Microsoft Windows, not Xbox and it doesn't...
  6. Microsoft Treasure Hunt - unable to uninstall or reset game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt - unable to uninstall or reset game: I read the forum where if you buy the 5 hearts to start each level with then you will never be able to buy more maps, bombs, pickaxes, etc. I want to reset my game - lost at a high level in order...
  7. Xbox game bar is preventing me from even playing games. How do I uninstall it? The...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is preventing me from even playing games. How do I uninstall it? The...: Xbox game bar is preventing me from even playing games. How do I uninstall it? The uninstall button is greyed out/doesn't work. 2e9666d0-0dc7-4f82-ab8e-9bea00fb326b
  8. Saved game progress if a game is uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game progress if a game is uninstalled: I want to ask a question. Is it possible that if you have so much progress on an Xbox one game and when someone uninstalls that one game and reinstalled it with the same account will the progress...
  9. 500 games uninstall but it keeps the series x and s games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    500 games uninstall but it keeps the series x and s games: I had 500 + games on my xbox now just the series x and s games wow back to 3 week install them all 42b8d3fc-ba11-47ef-972b-c3caff298d50
  10. Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....

in XboX Insiders
    Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]