Unique and Very Annoying Connection Issue

Discus and support Unique and Very Annoying Connection Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This issue is only when I switch between a game/app and the dashboard. Every time I enter a game(this doesn't matter which game I put in) or exit to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WonderBoltSting, May 26, 2014.

1. Unique and Very Annoying Connection Issue

This issue is only when I switch between a game/app and the dashboard. Every time I enter a game(this doesn't matter which game I put in) or exit to the dashboard, it always signs me off. This only started happening today.

What started today first, is it asked me for my sign-in credentials which I already set this to not ask me ever again on my console, but from what I read is it was for security update purposes. I keep repeating this process because I keep getting an error code
    on the last step. I don't recall which error I get, however. I managed to log on just fine and was able to use online services perfectly other than this.

When I go to a game/app, the console logs me out, and I have to re-sign in after I enter the game/app. The same thing happens when I enter the dashboard, only it takes me to the "Sign-In Screen". I had this happen all day today and I feel like switching to
    Sony because of this issue not only, but the past Xbox 360 occurrences I've endeavored.

I really don't know what triggered a 'Security Check' for signing in to my profile. This is another thing. Off-topic, yes but needs to be recognized. There shouldn't be anymore added security. I've declined the security check for every couple of days after
    I declined it the first 50 times. This isn't adding security, but giving it away. I feel far more in-secure with getting a phone call or text on 'added better security' for my profile. E-mail, password and a simple 4 button controller input for security is
    plenty already. Not that hard to change those around at all for updating my own security.

:)

WonderBoltSting, May 26, 2014
  2. Uzi FTW
    Uzi FTW Guest
    Very annoying gamertag issue.

Hey there, Canadia. This seems to be a common problem among some 3-4 year old accounts. The only thing I can think of is to buy a 1600 and change your Gamertag to something and then back to Canadia. I know its a waste of money, but if you don't feel like
    dealing with it thats the only thing that can really be done.

Uzi FTW, May 26, 2014
  3. Uzi FTW
    Uzi FTW Guest

Hey there, Canadia. This seems to be a common problem among some 3-4 year old accounts. The only thing I can think of is to buy a 1600 and change your Gamertag to something and then back to Canadia. I know its a waste of money, but if you don't feel like

Uzi FTW, May 26, 2014
  4. The xCommunist Win User

Very annoyed with Xbox 360 and the connection issues.

Ok so it is currently fixed. I re-downloaded the profile successfully this time and it is connected to Live. There still may be something wrong but I guess time will tell.
  5. Uzi FTW Win User

6. Uzi FTW Win User

7. A for Amnesty Win User

This is a known issue (from what I've seen the last few years here on the forums). I would not change your tag and waste the MSP. You would need to leave it as-is unfortunately. The good thing is that the spelling is correct.
  8. RefugeSurfer II Win User

Very annoyed...

I still have these problems with the static IP and DMZ done and when I can't sign in to my profile I can't even play the xbox one. Another thing that needs looking in to is xbox can't do any thing about any game that don't play right you have to phone the
    game company's costumer service which see fit to give you the run around and tell you it don't happen in the game where do old school gamers go now it all about the money and nothing to do with service anymore ...??????????????????????????it's gone well past
    funny xbox get involved, that if you care .
Thema:

Unique and Very Annoying Connection Issue

1. Unique and Very Annoying Connection Issue - Similar Threads - Unique Very Annoying

2. Unique Blu Ray App Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unique Blu Ray App Issue: I recently purchased The Poughkeepsie Tapes on Blu-Ray. Upon inserting it in my Xbox One S, I noticed a static like snow appear on the screen. Given that the last time I saw this static was on a...
  3. Unique problem restarting wont/refuses to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unique problem restarting wont/refuses to fix: My xbox was running flawlessly until my download for apex legends suddenly stopped. Soon after my xbox keeps giving the same error when I try and load a few games and this error is “took too long...
  4. Xbox One Not Reading Games (Unique)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Not Reading Games (Unique): Hello all. The issue is that it's only this brand new game that won't read, all my other games work and even games that aren't installed on my Xbox will read and start installing. I've been...
  5. Has anyone got any idea of original gamertags / unique that aren't taken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone got any idea of original gamertags / unique that aren't taken?: Hi I need a unique gamertags any ideas what to have 59646883-a44d-4360-a3b0-fc47ad4d91a4
  6. Trying to recover a serial number or other unique identifier...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to recover a serial number or other unique identifier...: My Xbox One (the physical console) was stolen. I'm trying to figure out if there's some way to use my account info to recover a serial number or other unique identifier I can share with police to...
  7. Unique External HD Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unique External HD Issue: I just upgraded from the Xbox one to the Gears of War 4 Xbox One S and have ran into a frustrating problem. To start I used two external HDs on my old console. Both are Western Digital My Books,...
  8. Xbox 360 E Unique Red Light Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E Unique Red Light Issue: I've been looking for help a long time ago, my Xbox 360 E one day just turned the TV in blank, and when I saw it there was a strange red light in the center of the power button and in the battery...
  9. Xbox One Video Settings for Streaming to PC vs. Console to TV - Can They Be Different (Unique)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Video Settings for Streaming to PC vs. Console to TV - Can They Be Different (Unique)?: Hello all, My TV is only a 42" 720p but my PC monitor is 1080p capable. The Xbox One console auto-detected my TV as 720p and those setting appear to be the same when I try to stream to my Win 10...
  10. Unique way to sign in to Xbox Live (But I need to work out what's going wrong?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unique way to sign in to Xbox Live (But I need to work out what's going wrong?): To get to the point I have been logging in to Xbox live using "hotspot" on my Samsung Android phone. After I do that I simply disconnect from my phone then connect to my Xbox with my Asus router...