unistalled xbox 360 game on xbox 360 lost save data

Discus and support unistalled xbox 360 game on xbox 360 lost save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; yesterday i uninstalled red dead redemption 1 on my xbox 360 i was using the disc version that was installed to the hard drive then deleted the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichRichie1989, Dec 3, 2019.

1. unistalled xbox 360 game on xbox 360 lost save data

yesterday i uninstalled red dead redemption 1 on my xbox 360 i was using the disc version that was installed to the hard drive then deleted the installed version then i bought the digital version now my save data for the game on my hardrive was gone when
    i went to delete the installed the game it said do you want to delete this game from your console will this have deleted the save game data because i cant find the save data anywhere or will i have to start the game again

:)

RichRichie1989, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Kev7420 Win User

I suggest you contact https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

The data is saved in the cloud, it will download when you execute the game.
  4. RichRichie1989 Win User

just brought me back to this page
  5. RichRichie1989 Win User

the cloud for 360

how do you get it to download the data

will deleting the patch and re downloading the patch might that bring the save data back
  6. matthewiag Win User

Progress from an xbox 360 verison of a game to an xbox one game

Hello Unidentified User

If you still have your Xbox 360 you would need to enable and transfer your save data to the cloud on the Xbox 360 and then your save data will be waiting for you when you boot up an Xbox 360 compatible game.

Instructions on how to Enable and Move your Save Data: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/cloud-save-games
Thema:

1. unistalled xbox 360 game on xbox 360 lost save data - Similar Threads - unistalled 360 game

2. Xbox one games unistalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games unistalled: So i stopped playing Xbox for about 2 days and when i came back all but 4 of my games had been uninstalled. I don't know why and support hasn't been any help so I'm asking anyone if the can help...
  3. I need to unistall the xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to unistall the xbox.: i could not do it according to instructions. mainly i do not like children pictures in my computer. I do not understand why it is so complicated. aa54e159-5627-46dc-a9b8-1c1e0c5e1995
  4. Apps wont download again once unistalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps wont download again once unistalled: After doing a full console reset the apps which was downloaded won't download again. Games and new app will download just not ones that's already owned 73a96793-01cc-4393-a165-0997807c5b9b
  5. cant unistall add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant unistall add ons: when i start fallout 4 it loads up and im at menu i load a game. it gives me a warning that not all data is availbe to load game. i go back to menu and check add ons but all add ons say they are...
  6. My game unistalled itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game unistalled itself: I was try to install the update for overwatch yesterday and it said that it was 19 gigabytes, but that doesn't make any sense because the base game is only 18 gb. It's not like they are changing...
  7. So I unistalled fallout 4 beacuse it wasent working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I unistalled fallout 4 beacuse it wasent working: So I unistalled fallout 4 beacuse it wasent working and am re install the game and I went to mange game and went to saved data and there's nothing so dose that mean it unistalled everything...
  8. Games unistalling on my X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games unistalling on my X: multiple times now I have found that my games randomly uninstall from my X, I just reload them when I notice. But I find myself checking the uninstalled list daily. Is there a fix for this? I will...
  9. Most of my games have been unistalled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most of my games have been unistalled: yesterday I went on and had 39 games installed, today I had 11. My brother was playing ark and left so I quit ark and went to play payday, but relied that it and many others were not installed,...
  10. Battlefield unistalled itself!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield unistalled itself!?: It was 75%. So I decided to launch it like I did before so I can play some offline stories till the game finishes. (it was ready to start since 50% i think). I open it and it says it needs a 15GB...