Unjustified Enforcement action

Discus and support Unjustified Enforcement action in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ok so let me get this straight Microsoft, here we have me a 11+ year user of your gaming systems and games, thousands apon thousands of dollars spent... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cursed Razer, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Cursed Razer
    Cursed Razer Guest

Ok so let me get this straight Microsoft, here we have me a 11+ year user of your gaming systems and games, thousands apon thousands of dollars spent by me using your products, never had a problem with anyone nor have I ever had to be banned before. Until
    today, so there I was playing a game called Grand Theft Auto 5, and in this game another player starts greefing and trolling acting like a jerk, so after being spawn killed for over 2 hours I decide to put my mic on and ask "dude (Mod Removed - Profanity)?
    Why are you spawn killing and greefing for no reason like that?" It results in a week ban due to your new terms of use? I'm sorry let me break it down for you, it's one thing if I was harassing a player or using threatening and hurtful language twords him
    but simply dropping a benign (Mod Removed - Profanity) in a game MENT FOR ADULTS and infested with profanity should not in any way warrant a ban. And did the guy who was greefing get banned even tho he was actually breaking terms of use for
    both GTA and Microsoft? Of course not. Yah I know you dont care if you lose one or two people being a billion dollar company and all, but this is ridiculous, coming from a customer that helped put you on the map, I'm done with you. I refuse to continue to
    fund a company that chooses to revoke my right to free speech in a game I paied for when you have and continue to do nothing twords the real players that ruin these games for people like me. Cater to the snowflakes if you want. It's their money you want anyway.
    Cause you sure are no longer getting mine. I could have bought a house with all the money I spent on your products, and that's a life lesson I wont ever forget.

:)

Cursed Razer, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Cursed Razer,

We noticed that you had another post of this exact nature and were given some assistance there,

Per the Xbox Forums Guidelines, we ask that you do not create duplicate
    posts, but refer back to the original one, and as such we'll be locking this thread.

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation
    decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

Thanks and happy gaming.
  3. Cursed Razer Win User

I Dont care anymore because it wont change a unjust terms of use. I'm just stating I'm thru with Microsoft. It's become toxic not just from the community but the company itself.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

You should review what happened at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    … if you are eligible for a case review (the suspension is for longer than 24 hours and was issued in the past 12 months), you may request one at that same site.

Nobody here will be able to do anything more than point you to that location. The Enforcement team does not use the forums.
  5. Nykon Win User

Why is Microsoft trying to charge me again for age verification?

Someone I know is already seeking a class-action lawsuit against Microsoft for this highly inappropriate and unjustified demand.
  6. I Twipz I Win User

Unjustified Enforcement ban??????

I'd suggest changing your current gamerpic before someone reports you for that one too.

As the others have mentioned, controversial references to political figures are a violation to the Code of Conduct.

The Code of Conduct is not exactly pinpoint; you basically want to avoid uploading anything that someone else would potentially find offensive.
    Got it thanks for the clarification guys! Weird, the enforcement team referenced " Gamerpics may not include nudity or lewd material, extreme violence, profane or offensive terms or gestures, or other content designed to sound like, look like, reference,
    or allude to these topics" I took it as that was the reason. I changed gamerpic, hopefully this one is safe.
Thema:

1. Unjustified Enforcement action - Similar Threads - Unjustified Enforcement action

2. Unjustified Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjustified Gamertag Change: Ok, so i just got a sanction about a profile picture, and i totally undestand the restriction about that, it was against the comunity Guidelines, but, My gamertag also was changed, they don't even...
  3. Unjustified Enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unjustified Enforcement action: Ok so let me get this straight Microsoft, here we have me a 11+ year user of your gaming systems and games, thousands apon thousands of dollars spent by me using your products, never had a problem...
  4. Unjustified suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unjustified suspension: So i was playing for Honor and this guy was camping in a zone we needed to capture and he got the jump on me and killed me so i just quick chated saying "wow good fight" and he messages me "salty...
  5. Bannissement a cause de plaintes injustifées [Banishment due to unjustified complaints]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bannissement a cause de plaintes injustifées [Banishment due to unjustified complaints]: Deja bonjour, j'ecris ce message afin que les gens qui signalent pour rien ou peu car ils ragent arretent de nous signaler. Cela fait 2-3 fois que mes potes et moi nous faisont ban a cause de cela...
  6. Unjustified ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjustified ban: So a guy who got mad in for honor starts using revenge and for that my teamate and I start ganking, we lose and then this guy start sending me messages that i deserve a com ban and I just i dont...
  7. Unjustified content take down; cant select the case review option on enforcement.xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjustified content take down; cant select the case review option on enforcement.xbox.com: Hi Today i got a notificación from Xbox enforcement regarding a content take down, reads like this: Looking for Group November 23, 2018 ‎06‎:‎11‎:‎41‎ ‎p. m.The offending content was removed....
  8. unjustified and completely wrong xbox one ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    unjustified and completely wrong xbox one ban: ok so somehow i got a perm suspension and they even banned both my xbox ones however even tho the suspension is 1000000% bogus incorrect false etc.... they still banned my xboxs without it being...
  9. Unjustified account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjustified account suspension: I've been suspended now for the second time on xbox for calling someone out on a game for being a troll and ruining the game for my friends, they report me and now I'm suspended for 8 days, so now...
  10. Unjustified Enforcement ban??????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjustified Enforcement ban??????: [Mod Removed] Gamer pic that got me suspended for 24 hours???????? According to Microsoft/Xbox Code of conduct Gamerpics may not include nudity or lewd material, extreme violence, profane or...