Unjustified Gamertag Change

Discus and support Unjustified Gamertag Change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok, so i just got a sanction about a profile picture, and i totally undestand the restriction about that, it was against the comunity Guidelines, but,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DanyKYS, Jul 24, 2019.

1. DanyKYS
    DanyKYS Guest

Ok, so i just got a sanction about a profile picture, and i totally undestand the restriction about that, it was against the comunity Guidelines, but, My gamertag also was changed, they don't even notified me about that, and i thougt, by the time the sanction
    goes off, my gamertag will return, but surprise! it didn't, and then i thought, well, i will just change it again, i mean, i still have my free nick change, but it seems it was used to do the first one, and then i thougt, well maybe it's something about the
    same punishment, and thats ok, i dont care to pay to have my Gamertag back, but, it looks it just got took already, before i continue i have to say I read the conduct code, and about the sanctions over inadecuate profile pictures, and it says noting about
    a gamertag change, i tried contacting the microsoft support because of that, but i couldn't, what can Ido?

:)

DanyKYS, Jul 24, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Would be possible that someone else has access to your account and could change your gamertag without your knowledge?
  3. Smwutches Win User

For information about your gamertag change you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.
  4. AridLizard Win User

this is just a guess, but if your GT was the same as your name here, the last 3 letters are probably the reason for the enforced GT change as that combination of letters is against the Code of Conduct
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

DanyKYS,

The Enforcement Team does not interact with the forums, so you would need to visit https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us and like Smwutches suggested, submitting a case review
    if your case qualifies. Which you can find out more about on their website listed above.

(If it was anything like your username on the forums then, KYS would be against the Code of Conduct.)

Thanks for using the forums.
  6. CaseyTerwilliger Win User

Free copy of Titan Fall if you buy a copy of xbox one. Unfair for day one edition owners.

way to get people to buy it... lots of people feel unjustified dropping 500 for a system
Thema:

1. Unjustified Gamertag Change - Similar Threads - Unjustified Gamertag Change

2. Unjustified Enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unjustified Enforcement action: Ok so let me get this straight Microsoft, here we have me a 11+ year user of your gaming systems and games, thousands apon thousands of dollars spent by me using your products, never had a problem...
  3. Unjustified Enforcement action

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unjustified Enforcement action: Ok so let me get this straight Microsoft, here we have me a 11+ year user of your gaming systems and games, thousands apon thousands of dollars spent by me using your products, never had a problem...
  4. Unjustified suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unjustified suspension: So i was playing for Honor and this guy was camping in a zone we needed to capture and he got the jump on me and killed me so i just quick chated saying "wow good fight" and he messages me "salty...
  5. Bannissement a cause de plaintes injustifées [Banishment due to unjustified complaints]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bannissement a cause de plaintes injustifées [Banishment due to unjustified complaints]: Deja bonjour, j'ecris ce message afin que les gens qui signalent pour rien ou peu car ils ragent arretent de nous signaler. Cela fait 2-3 fois que mes potes et moi nous faisont ban a cause de cela...
  6. Unjustified ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjustified ban: So a guy who got mad in for honor starts using revenge and for that my teamate and I start ganking, we lose and then this guy start sending me messages that i deserve a com ban and I just i dont...
  7. Unjustified content take down; cant select the case review option on enforcement.xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjustified content take down; cant select the case review option on enforcement.xbox.com: Hi Today i got a notificación from Xbox enforcement regarding a content take down, reads like this: Looking for Group November 23, 2018 ‎06‎:‎11‎:‎41‎ ‎p. m.The offending content was removed....
  8. unjustified and completely wrong xbox one ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    unjustified and completely wrong xbox one ban: ok so somehow i got a perm suspension and they even banned both my xbox ones however even tho the suspension is 1000000% bogus incorrect false etc.... they still banned my xboxs without it being...
  9. Suspension unjustified

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension unjustified: my son has been suspended for 2 weeks as another child reported him for not joining a game. This seems ridiculous. Do they just suspend on the hearsay of others?? There is no way to contact them...
  10. Unjustified account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjustified account suspension: I've been suspended now for the second time on xbox for calling someone out on a game for being a troll and ruining the game for my friends, they report me and now I'm suspended for 8 days, so now...