Unknown 0x80832003 error code on certain games?

Discus and support Unknown 0x80832003 error code on certain games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i keep getting a temporary network problem message when trying to sync data on certain games, been happening for 2 days now, and it says there may... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandonsibley1, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Unknown 0x80832003 error code on certain games?

So i keep getting a temporary network problem message when trying to sync data on certain games, been happening for 2 days now, and it says there may be a service outage but the xbox site says everytbing is all good.

all the solutions that i have seen in the past do nothing.

I have tried power cycle, didnt work.

I have tried signing in and out, didnt work.

I have tried clearing my alternate mac address, didnt work.

I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the games, didnt work!!

Like what gives? Nothing is working.

:)

Brandonsibley1, Aug 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BorjaBarbero Win User

I have the same problem!!! And did exactly what you did and nothing is working
  3. Tate Isenberg Win User

The way I fixed this was by moving to a wired connection on my xbox and then restarting it. I’ll see if it works long-term but it has solved my problem. (Error code 0x80832003)
  4. dempup Win User

Hi Guys!

Guide for Error Code 0x80832003 at support.xbox.com. Maybe that can help you.

It's a connection issue with the Live service.
  5. ColinEvans3 Win User

I have done the same. Even uninstalled all my games and reinstalled them all. Still getting nothing. Seems microsoft really screwed up this time.
  6. colburt91 Win User
Thema:

1. Unknown 0x80832003 error code on certain games? - Similar Threads - Unknown 0x80832003 error

2. This message contains unknown content xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    This message contains unknown content xbox game bar: When being shared a screenshot or a capture it says "this message contains unknown content" on my Xbox game bar fb7dcf5f-9e5a-42be-93c3-11f02897c0d7
  3. Microsoft GameInput and unknown cause for random shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft GameInput and unknown cause for random shut down: Hey, recently my PC started to randomly shut down when I or someone else was gaming on the computer. When I looked in the Reliability Monitor I saw that on the exact same minute Microsoft...
  4. Help with this unknown problem, it has been like this for 3 days!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with this unknown problem, it has been like this for 3 days!: I have recently been having problems with the new Minecraft launcher, I tried installing the bedrock edition of Minecraft (Minecraft for windows) but when I try installing it just says "error" at...
  5. Unknown epic games account connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown epic games account connected to my xbox account: Hello, yesterday i found out that someone somehow linked their epic games account to my xbox account, I've contacted epic games about this and they told me this: Thanks for the all provided...
  6. Microsoft Account Email was replaced with an unknown email and now I cannot access it and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Email was replaced with an unknown email and now I cannot access it and...: My old microsoft account which was linked to other platforms such as Xbox, Office365 and other products has recently been hacked, furthermore the email was replaced with a rambler.ru email and I...
  7. Minecraft microsoft account linked to unknown playstation account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft microsoft account linked to unknown playstation account: I have Minecraft on my Playstation 5. When I try to login with my Microsoft account it gives me an error saying “Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected...
  8. Jurassic World on xbox game pass - error message the exception unknown software exception

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic World on xbox game pass - error message the exception unknown software exception: Hi I have installed Jurassic World 2 on my Surface and usually within 5 minutes of the game playing as normal, the pc pops up an error message 'the exception unknown software exception...
  9. Unknown file version Anti Cheat issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown file version Anti Cheat issue: Microsoft appears unwilling to actually help resolve issues anymore. So here I am. My Master Chief Collection has been experiencing major issues. From downloading all the games yet not being able...
  10. The primary alias of an account of mine was changed to an unknown account and now it says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The primary alias of an account of mine was changed to an unknown account and now it says...: Has anyone experienced the same thing and got their account back? I am not sure if I will get my account back but I need clarification that I indeed will. 2fee97b8-d364-45e7-8967-407de5eaca5e