Unknown Available in drive selections and cant install....

Discus and support Unknown Available in drive selections and cant install.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We install games on selected drives and there are no drives available to select and the install button wont work. 8e82307c-1dde-4cd3-9a72-b5a3679f0e55 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarthVader0605, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Unknown Available in drive selections and cant install....

We install games on selected drives and there are no drives available to select and the install button wont work.

:)

DarthVader0605, Oct 7, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Is it console or PC? If it's console, try to power cycle it by pressing the xbox button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off. Then plug it out for 3 minutes and plug it back in and boot it up again. See if that works. If not, reply back here.

If it's a PC, see if you need to update your PC.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hi,

it probably broke your HDD. If you have the option, try connecting an external HDD if the Xbox loads it. If the Xbox does not even load an external HDD, there will be a problem somewhere else, but you will need to send the console to an authorized service
    center.
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Cant Install Games Drive Unknown

5. Motsimo Loria Win User

Cant Install Games Drive Unknown

Yes I did, it i check all option, and one time powershell game services reinstallation worked, but the problem is back, and the powershell solution does not seem to work this time around.

Any further advice?

Thank you for replying
  6. acholflocik Win User

Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

Thema:

1. Unknown Available in drive selections and cant install.... - Similar Threads - Unknown Available drive

2. status unknown then disappeared in my order history

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    status unknown then disappeared in my order history: I used the xbox live gold digital code with my new console and redeemed it. At first the order record was shown in my order history, but the status was unknown and I can't use it to play the...
  3. Cant Install Games Drive Unknown

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Install Games Drive Unknown: Whenever I want to install a game I cant because no drive is recognize, for any other task on my computers drive works fine, and there is plenty of space, previously installed games work fine....
  4. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: Hey folks! Hoping someone can help with this! Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox app, D: is my secondary drive for storage and game installs, boot drive being a 250gb nmve. Until today I've...
  5. New Xbox One Console: unable to update - unknown error 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Console: unable to update - unknown error 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200: I've just plugged in my new xbox One X and it requires an update before progressing further. The update however is unsuccessful and returns an error code: 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200 I've...
  6. Unknown family member in family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown family member in family settings: Several months back my son said his fortnite account had gotten hacked and he couldn't access it anymore. I hate the xbox so I have not had time to look into this because as an adult we are just...
  7. Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code: [img] Have tried hard reset, redownloading and a factory reset but having same issues and 0x000001e7 error code is not listed on code list so wondering if there is a fix or if it needs sent in for...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...: Ich spiele Forza Horizon 4 auf PC und XBox one S und habe seit ein paar Tagen das Problem, dass meine Daten am PC nicht mehr Synchronisiert werden. Der fortschritt bleibt bei 76% hängen und dann...
  9. Unknown xbox code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown xbox code: When i tried to go into my game it kicked me out the second time it said to write a code if this happened again and it said 0x8b108490 and when i put that into the thing that tells you what which...
  10. Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store: Hi Team, There is a transaction which happened today costing Rs. 71 on Microsoft store while purchasing a XBOX subscription.I tried calling the customer care but as the XBOX customer care was...