Unknown EA Account linked to my XBOX Account

Discus and support Unknown EA Account linked to my XBOX Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello together, i already tried to contact EA, no help from there. So I tried the XBOX help telephone, and i always get Sorry, we're having trouble... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Siloxis, Apr 8, 2021 at 7:22 PM.

1. Siloxis
    Siloxis Guest

Hello together,

i already tried to contact EA, no help from there. So I tried the XBOX help telephone, and i always get

Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question.

Okay here is the Problem:

i tried to play EA Games (EA Access), so I basicly tried to install as it asked for the new EA App and said MY XBOX Account is already linked to an Account. The name is unfamilar to me.

So i press back and try to log in with my correct EA account. It doesnt work.

The EA Support seems to know that the mail is an @hotmail (I even dont have one) but not the exact name of the mail. And its linked to an XBOX that is not the same Serial Number i have.

So I checked my XBOX if there are Accounts on it (I thought maybe my ex girlfriend maybe), no Account, I remember I unllinked it in the past.

So problem: EA cannot unlink, can Microsoft/XBOX?

Any other advices?

Kind Regards

:)

2. Siloxis Win User

Hey there,

i tried to log in with my XBOX LogIn data, i tried this on a computer but i cannot log in.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

4. Jacyintha Win User

Unknown EA account linked to my gamer tag

That's something you'd have to contact EA about. The linkage is not done on the Xbox side.
  5. CarlosHoward1 Win User

Ea Account

Yes i have the same problem i cant link my EA account to xbox, I’ve follwed all the steps on EA website to link my account and nothing works.
  6. grooner Win User

EA account wont link to Xbox account

If you had a previous account linking and it doesnt say "EA play with game pass" under settings-> my account -> my membership in EA Desktop app then I suggest

- Clicking Manage from the settings in EA Desktop app to go to the EA customer portal website and under Connections disconnect the xbox account

- Then log out of EA Desktop and exit both apps

- Then install a EA game from xbox app

It will log you into EA Desktop and link accounts giving "EA play with game pass" membership and start downloading from EA Desktop app

Note it says you can only ever link one xbox account to your EA account
Thema:

1. Unknown EA Account linked to my XBOX Account - Similar Threads - Unknown Account linked

2. Deleted adult account and now stuck as Unknown guest key

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted adult account and now stuck as Unknown guest key: I hope you can help. I stupidly deleted my adult account on Xbox one to try and resolve a Minecraft issue. I was told it was simple to subsequently re add the account. However, this is not true....
  3. Unknown EA account linked to my Xbox gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown EA account linked to my Xbox gamertag: I know that this has been talked about a ton of other people but my account has an EA account linked that I know nothing about. I have went through EA to get them to unlink it but they have a...
  4. Unknown Microsoft account is linked to my Playstation account on Minecraft PS4 Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown Microsoft account is linked to my Playstation account on Minecraft PS4 Edition: I'm going to make this question short and sweet. I have been trying to access cross-platform features since the update has released, and the issue I am having is when I try to log in to my...
  5. Unknown account linked to Minecraft on PlayStation 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown account linked to Minecraft on PlayStation 4: I'm trying to get support to call me at [mod removed]. I have an unknown Microsoft account linked to my Minecraft on PlayStation 4 and I'd like it removed so I can put my Microsoft account on it....
  6. My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it...: My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and we don't know the password we think it got hacked and now her old email when she tries to log in says it doesn't exist...
  7. Minecraft Unknown Linked account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Unknown Linked account: So im trying to log in to my microsoft Account, on Minecraft on my PS4. When I do, I bring up the aka.ms/remote connect webpage and login to my microsoft account. The page then says that I...
  8. Xbox Live Account Linked to Unknown ESO ID

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Account Linked to Unknown ESO ID: Hello everyone! I have been having this issue for 2 years already. When I first created my ESO (The Elder Scrolls: Online) account I registered it with an ID I don't remember. I contacted ESO...
  9. Unknown account linked to my current account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown account linked to my current account: Recently learned that my account has two profiles linked together. However, the one linked account has a recovery email and phone number I don't recognize. While speaking with support I was told...
  10. Unknown profile linked to my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown profile linked to my account?: There seems to be a profile that I have no control over that has managed to get linked with my account. I got banned from xbox live for whatever reason, when I got on my pc to see what I was...