Unknown Enforcement Action Suspends My Microsoft Account

Discus and support Unknown Enforcement Action Suspends My Microsoft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. My Previous Xbox Live account was locked due to an unknown enforcement action. I have submitted the form for a case review and to receive more... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sea Larky V2, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Sea Larky V2
    Sea Larky V2 Guest

Hello.

My Previous Xbox Live account was locked due to an unknown enforcement action. I have submitted the form for a case review and to receive more information. I keep being told that I violated the terms and conditions of Microsoft Support.

Here's the full story:

I came back home from deployment (US Navy) and checked my bank account to ensure nothing suspicious happened while I was gone. I found 6 separate charges from MSFT. I logged into my account to view my order history. The charges were for 6 individual $75 gift cards. Naturally, I wasn't pleased to see that and I changed my password.

The next day, I tried to purchase Flight Simulator and was told that my account was banned from making purchases due to suspicious activity. I called Customer Support to figure out if there was anything they could do. The gentleman I spoke to informed that he was looking into the issue that kept me from making purchases and that he would take the lead on it. I asked him if it was possible to get a refund for the $75 gift cards. He told me no, which I figured would be the answer.

The following day, my account was banned. My case review was submitted and rejected because I violated Microsoft Support Terms of Conditions.

What exactly did I do wrong? I was polite and I didn't demand any money back nor was I pushy for a hasty resolution. Any help in what I did wrong or, provided a miracle can happen, a restoration of my account (which is about 10 years old) would be appreciated.

:)

Sea Larky V2, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there is a dedicated team that is working on these concerns and you can only reach out to them by submitting a case review.

In this case, you can check from time to time if you can appeal again.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Should I file a BBB complaint?

Hello - This is not the proper venue for discussion of enforcement actions. Please limit discussion on enforcement actions to forum 15 - My account was suspended from LIVE (forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx).
    Thanks!
  4. Xx 1 AM OM3GA Win User

How to change my fake Microsoft account to my real one

Why did you NEED to use a FAKE account in the first place would be my first question? Was your account suspended or had any enforcement action taken against it?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Suspended without detail of charges against me.

It's mostly down to were the enforcement team are based & a lot of customer services are out sourced so don't actually work for Microsoft.

If someone is suspended then an email is sent telling them the reason or they can log in to the enforcement site to see any action against their account so that's 2 ways they can see why they have been suspended.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

How long until ban timer resets

There is no timer reset,any enforcement action stays on your record permanently.

The length of an enforcement action is not just based on whether you have been suspended before or not.Other factors are taken into account like the severity of the offence.

Best rule is not to violate the ToU/CoC & you wont get suspended.
Thema:

1. Unknown Enforcement Action Suspends My Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Unknown Enforcement Action

2. Unknown gametag try to party chat for sospicious reasons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown gametag try to party chat for sospicious reasons: Right i report two times a gametag which i dont know if i can say the name privacy etc., A bot, he or she (i dont know) try to invite you into the party chat for who knows why. Theft of personal...
  3. 0 Unknown Disk error on XBox PC App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0 Unknown Disk error on XBox PC App: Hello, When attempting to install any game on the XBox app for Windows 10 ( latest version as of posting ) I encounter errors in which attempting to install a game will give me the error "()...
  4. Login XBox App Windows 10 not possible - AND - XBox App drive selection () Unknown available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Login XBox App Windows 10 not possible - AND - XBox App drive selection () Unknown available: Hello, I am unable to log in to the XBox App and install Age of Empires IV with XBox App on Windows 10. Subsequent attempts and also a 1.5 hour phone call with the Microsoft XBox team and also...
  5. Unable to play Halo Master Chief collection - Unknown file version jibGLESv2.dll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Halo Master Chief collection - Unknown file version jibGLESv2.dll: After uninstalling and reinstalling I still get this error when trying to play HMCC: Unknown file version x:\...\libGLESv2.dll. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the AntiCheat software multiple...
  6. Minecraft PSN account connected to unknown Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PSN account connected to unknown Microsoft account.: So I have been trying to log into my Minecraft account for a week now with now use. I ask customer service which was the most unhelpful thing I've ever seen, they just told me to look at forums...
  7. Windows 11: Xbox Controller broke yesterday and it shows up as an unknown device. It says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11: Xbox Controller broke yesterday and it shows up as an unknown device. It says...: Hello! I've been using my Xbox One Afterglow wired controller for several months now perfectly fine, no problems. In fact, I've been using it with Windows 11 just fine too. However, for some...
  8. Unknown Gamepad (Vendor: 045e Product: 0b20) Controller doesnt get recognized as an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown Gamepad (Vendor: 045e Product: 0b20) Controller doesnt get recognized as an...: This is my sixth time asking with no resolution,After an controller update via xbox,My controller doesnt allow me to play with it due to games not being able to recognize the controller.If i test...
  9. "An unknown error has occurred. Please try again." Message when trying to enter any...

in XBoX on Windows
    "An unknown error has occurred. Please try again." Message when trying to enter any...: I've tried opening Forza Horizon 5 and Minecraft and I constantly get this message whenever I try to login or load into the games, not sure what's going on and I have no idea how I should fix it....
  10. Enforcement for reasons unknown?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement for reasons unknown?: I have been suspended for unknown reasons what do I do? c9a58085-2b33-461e-858a-8f5af7d23112