Unknown error code

Discus and support Unknown error code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone ! I have a problem I couldn't resolve with the xbox support I watch Netflix and YouTube on my Xbox 360. But it's been 2 days I have no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SacPython7338, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Unknown error code

Hello everyone !

I have a problem I couldn't resolve with the xbox support

I watch Netflix and YouTube on my Xbox 360. But it's been 2 days I have no access before I even press "play". There's an error message saying (in French so I'll translate it) "Marketplace Xbox There is a problem with the Xbox service. Please try later. If
    you need help (etc etc) State code : 807B0193

So I look for this code but it seems like it just doesn't exist.

When I check my Xbox Live connection, it all seems good except an "service alert" with a yellow "!"

The games work, but not the apps.

Does anyone have the same problem as mine ? Or someone who know the solution ?

Thank's for advance

:)

SacPython7338, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Julian Smith Win User

Disc-based games stuck on the start splash screen

Sorry - forgot to say the error code. The message box telling me the game had failed to load for unknown reason gave an error code of 0x8027025a
  3. DA BARON Win User

Forza horizon 2 demo says ready to install but nothing happens..

Now it's giving me an unknown error code. 0x80073cf6

This is starting to grind a bit. What's the point in having error codes if xbox claims there's no support for them!?!
  4. Ecko-6B2570FA-4302-4 Win User

Unknown error code

Hi MigratoryOrb1,

Sorry you are having this issue. Can you please try a hard reset of the console by holding down the Xbox button on the console it self until it shuts off (approximately 10-15 seconds.)

Let us know how you make out. Thanks!
  5. Allebas Win User

Unknown Error Code

Hi Kazaiko,

Do you have the latest version of Windows update installed? You can open setting>>Update & Security>>click or check for Windows update.

6. Allebas Win User

Unknown error code

Hi SacPython7338,

Right now this is a known issue that is going on with Xbox 360. Also, no troubleshooting solutions seems to working. I did someone post go directly to App and selecting the App they want use instead of using the shortcut worked. Other than than, this
    seems to be a wait until Microsoft fix it problem. Sorry about that.
Thema:

Unknown error code

1. Unknown error code - Similar Threads - Unknown error code

2. Unknown Error Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown Error Code: While trying to access Xbox Live, it wouldn't let me sign in and instead gives me this error code that doesnt seem to be in the database, unless I'm searching it wrong. Either way, I've been...
  3. Unknown error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown error code: I keep on getting this unknow error on my xbox one 0x8131516. My xbox is enrolled in xbox insider i have reported it there but i still don’t know what it effects fd85e917-0445-4cb1-bec0-8a8c391a11dc
  4. Help! Xbox 360 not updating, giving unknown error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Xbox 360 not updating, giving unknown error code: when booting up my Xbox 360 it tells me there is a system update but after the update completes it says Update failed and gives the error code "4467 - 4476 - 1380 - 267F - C000 - 0185". When this...
  5. STUPID UNKNOWN ERROR CODES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STUPID UNKNOWN ERROR CODES: im fed up of having an xbox if i cant use it im getting stupid error codes when tryinh to load up games they tell me to go to xboxs website for support only to find the error code is non existent...
  6. Redeem Code - Unknown Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem Code - Unknown Error: I am trying to redeem a code for Fallout 3, included free as part of the Fallout 4 bundle. Everytime I try and enter this code - on different days, at different times - I am repeatedly met with...
  7. Unknown Error Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown Error Code: [img] Hi guys, need help with an issue here isn’t anyone could help me with it I’d be gratefully appreciative. I am trying to set my brothers home Xbox as my console however when I go to do it it...
  8. Unknown error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown error code: I just got Skyforge and have been having a blast and everything was fine. Then i tried to get back on and i got a error code (0x87e10bc6). And xbox doesn't recognize the code so does anybody have...
  9. unknown error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    unknown error code: I turned my xbox one on but I immediately recieved an error message, the error icode is 0x90010108, the error message said to go to the errpr help site but when I searched the error it said it was...
  10. Unknown error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown error code: Turned on xbox1s. Error message 0x90010108 comes up won't let me do anything. When checked what the error message means, can't find it. It is bloody annoying only want to play assassin's creed...