unknown error

Discus and support unknown error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon folks I was trying to play Titanfall yesterday and appeared this error message which can be? Xbox Live player error retrieving data... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SnakeKiller Boy, Jun 6, 2014.

1. unknown error

Good afternoon folks

I was trying to play Titanfall yesterday and appeared this error message which can be?

Xbox Live player error retrieving data fron storage - plataform code 12002

Thank you.

:)

SnakeKiller Boy, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Qatari
    Qatari Guest
    load failed ??

hi gays
    i cant play forza 5 coz
    load failed
    an unknown error occurred. please try again later ???

i do afrry thing nothing happen ?? unknown error :mad:

Qatari, Jun 6, 2014
  3. JumpyCatDog
    JumpyCatDog Guest
    unknown error?

When I try to download or move my profile sometimes an error message pops up error 800700200 I search it on xbox .com and cant find it

JumpyCatDog, Jun 6, 2014
  4. unknown error

Hey there SnakeKiller Boy unknown error :)

I know you say that you had this message yesterday, I am just wondering if you still have it now? If so, can you please try clearing your cache to see if that helps.

1: Press the guide button.

2: Scroll to the 'settings' tab.

3: Select 'system settings'.

4: Select 'storage' and highlight your storage device, then press 'Y'.

5: Select 'clear system cache' and then select 'yes' to confirm.

This will clear your cache, once the process has completed, please reset your console and try the game to see if it allows you to play.

Let us know how it goes.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Unknown Error

Hey mate, let's take it one step at a time here, and see if we can't figure out your connection to LIVE first. Please read this

, and then answer those questions in your thread.
  6. HeroicMike Win User

Unknown error!

In order to use this game addon, you would start GTA IV main game like normal and once you get into the game, I believe to get into the menu and load a "new game" when you load a new game, it will ask if you want to play the original game or the ballad of
    gay tony.
  7. badmo1979 Win User

Unknown error!

Hi ,

The game the ballad of Gay Tony is a DLC, normally you need the complet game for playing the DLC, sorry
  8. HassanB Win User

unknown error?

Hello,

It's likely that you have a corrupt version of your current profile on the console. Please delete the profile (profile only), clear your cache, restart your console, and then download the profile again. This should fix this issue.

Delete Profile Safely:

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Select All Devices.

Select Gamer Profiles.

Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

Select Delete.

Select Delete Profile Only.

Clear Cache:

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y

Select Clear Cache, and press Yes.

Restart Console:

Download Profile:

Push the middle button on your XBOX 360 controller.

Select Download Profile.

-

More information regarding this error code can be found here.
  9. Mark Sherwood Win User

unknown error

Hey there SnakeKiller Boy :)

I know you say that you had this message yesterday, I am just wondering if you still have it now? If so, can you please try clearing your cache to see if that helps.

1: Press the guide button.

2: Scroll to the 'settings' tab.

3: Select 'system settings'.

4: Select 'storage' and highlight your storage device, then press 'Y'.

5: Select 'clear system cache' and then select 'yes' to confirm.

This will clear your cache, once the process has completed, please reset your console and try the game to see if it allows you to play.

Let us know how it goes.

Many thanks,

Cloud
Thema:

unknown error

1. unknown error - Similar Threads - unknown error

2. ?unknown network error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ?unknown network error?: hi, im wondering why am i steady getting kicked from a session online on gta5 from an unknown network error when im running on a 5k connection? is it a system error or just a gta5 online error??...
  3. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: Hey folks! Hoping someone can help with this! Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox app, D: is my secondary drive for storage and game installs, boot drive being a 250gb nmve. Until today I've...
  4. New Xbox One Console: unable to update - unknown error 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Console: unable to update - unknown error 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200: I've just plugged in my new xbox One X and it requires an update before progressing further. The update however is unsuccessful and returns an error code: 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200 I've...
  5. Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code: [img] Have tried hard reset, redownloading and a factory reset but having same issues and 0x000001e7 error code is not listed on code list so wondering if there is a fix or if it needs sent in for...
  6. Games won't work, error codes unknown to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't work, error codes unknown to Microsoft: Xbox Live status is normal, social & gaming is normal, but games still will not play. Error 0x97e107df is not recognized by Microsoft's error search tool. Window to "Chat with a Gamer" never...
  7. Xbox Starting Games Unknown Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Starting Games Unknown Error: Hi, I keep getting a message telling me to give it another try. If it happens again visit xbox./errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x97e107df When i go to xbox.com and search that code it...
  8. Unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown error code: Hello everyone ! I have a problem I couldn't resolve with the xbox support I watch Netflix and YouTube on my Xbox 360. But it's been 2 days I have no access before I even press "play". There's...
  9. Unknown Error Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown Error Code: While trying to access Xbox Live, it wouldn't let me sign in and instead gives me this error code that doesnt seem to be in the database, unless I'm searching it wrong. Either way, I've been...
  10. Unknown error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown error code: I keep on getting this unknow error on my xbox one 0x8131516. My xbox is enrolled in xbox insider i have reported it there but i still don’t know what it effects fd85e917-0445-4cb1-bec0-8a8c391a11dc