Unknown gamertag listed in Xbox family

Discus and support Unknown gamertag listed in Xbox family in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! We have a mysterious gamertag appearing in our Xbox family. When I hover over the gamerpic (which is just the generic gamerpic image) I get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShawnHannan1, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:42 AM.

1. ShawnHannan1
    ShawnHannan1 Guest

Hello!

We have a mysterious gamertag appearing in our Xbox family. When I hover over the gamerpic (which is just the generic gamerpic image) I get the "you can't do anything" cursor--the circle with a slash through it. I've checked my Microsoft account family, and there are no unknown family members listed there, so it's just the "Xbox family" that's the concern. How do I delete this gamertag/user?

Thanks,

Shawn Hannan

:)

ShawnHannan1, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:42 AM
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello ShawnHannan1, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

Here are the steps to take to be able to remove the unknown member:

1. Sign in with the appropriate account on the console.
    2. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    3. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account.
    4. Select Family settings > Manage family members.
    5. If prompted, validate that you have the authority to make this change by entering your password or passkey
    6. Select the account you want to remove from the family.
    7. Select Remove <Name> from family, where <Name> is the person’s name that you want to remove.
    8. Select Remove from family to confirm that you want to remove the family member.
    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Randy007-1F006085-E8 Win User

Unable to Play the Original XBOX game "Fantastic 4" in XBOX 360

Fantastic Four is mentioned there. I have NTSC (North America). So it should play based on the list, but its not playing

Title

PAL (EU, AU, NZ)

NTSC (JP)

NTSC (NA)

Widescreen

Glitches/Notes

50Hz

60Hz

Family Guy Video Game!

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Unknown

Fantastic Four

Yes

No

Unknown

Yes

Unknown
  4. ВячеславСу Win User

Child accounts don't appear in Xbox privacy settings

A similar problem.

In addition, at the entrance to the "Privacy and security on the Internet" in the settings Xbox app, I do not see the list of available child accounts account. But there is present an unknown account, from which I can not do anything.

Settings for the family accounts are made.
  5. Liquatic Win User

Live family plan

Just note: If you use the above link that Xbox Dude posted, you won't be able to add current gamertags to the family, it will only create new ones. In order to bring current gamertags into the family, you will need to recover them all to the same console
    as the primary member (the account that purchased the family pack) and then sign into the primary account and go into Family Center, then Add Family Member. Here you'll see the list of gamertags currently on the console, and you can select each on to add
    them in. You'll need their Windows Live ID and Password to both download their profiles to your console (if not already there), and to add them into the family.
  6. BigKitten190538 Win User

Case review update, (it's been 3 days)

Xbox changed my gamertag for unknown reasons. "ZforZakariah" is the name in question.
Thema:

1. Unknown gamertag listed in Xbox family - Similar Threads - Unknown gamertag listed

2. Sea Of Thieves Unknown Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves Unknown Error: When I start the app this window appears. I tried to reinstall the hole game and run a File Integrity Check, but it doesn't get better. [img] 9a4f54b3-31c2-4d05-9d9b-f8f8e2802a87
  3. Online Status: Unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Status: Unknown: I changed the email that was originally tied to this account, then all of my box live services just stopped working for both my windows 10 desktop and xbox one x. Help?...
  4. Unknown Microsoft account is linked to my Playstation account on Minecraft PS4 Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown Microsoft account is linked to my Playstation account on Minecraft PS4 Edition: I'm going to make this question short and sweet. I have been trying to access cross-platform features since the update has released, and the issue I am having is when I try to log in to my...
  5. Unknown Game and Application Launch Error Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown Game and Application Launch Error Code: Hello, everyone! All day today I have been trying to launch Minecraft (BE) and a select few applications only to be greeted almost immediately with an error code I have never seen before. I have...
  6. Fraudulent charge. How Xbox deals with unknown users or hackers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fraudulent charge. How Xbox deals with unknown users or hackers.: I’m writing this on February 3rd 2021. Three unknown purchases were made on my Xbox account on January 29, 2021. One purchase was for a game the other two purchases was a Microsoft digital code...
  7. Unknown Xbox appearing on my 'Install on my devices' list.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown Xbox appearing on my 'Install on my devices' list.: Hello! When remotely triggering an install I have 3 Xbox consoles showing but there should only be 2. The 2 Xbox Series X machines are mine, the Xbox One S is not. This device does not show when...
  8. Discord UNKNOWN GIFT CARD! Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord UNKNOWN GIFT CARD! Gamepass Ultimate: Hello then I activated the game pass ultimate, and I am not able to claim the nitro discord, I activated the game pass yesterday and tried yesterday and today and I can't get the nitro discord,...
  9. An unknown user changed my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    An unknown user changed my gamertag: My gamertag was changed today from GageTheGhost to I have no idea why 8d8b2566-71cd-404c-881a-0ff61939e3f7
  10. Unknown Gamertag in the BF friends menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown Gamertag in the BF friends menu: I keep seeing a name that is not on my friends list and is not even listed as a follower. The name appears as one of the boxes on top when I am in the Battlefront menus. This person doesn't even...