Unknown Pack - Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Unknown Pack - Minecraft Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to download and use Minecraft 10 Alien Invasion Add-on... Downloaded as .zip - tried changing to .McWorld and .McPack - I get a message of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StandbyMist3498, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Unknown Pack - Minecraft Windows 10

Tried to download and use Minecraft 10 Alien Invasion Add-on...

Downloaded as .zip - tried changing to .McWorld and .McPack - I get a message of Unknown Pack Name, Unknown Pack Description, Unknown Pack ID. I can't seem to get the add-on to load. I also tried with Castle Siege.

:)

StandbyMist3498, Feb 15, 2017
  2. Qual o caminho do executável do Minecraft windows 10 edition?[What is the path of the Windows 10 edition Minecraft executable? ]

Hi Rodrigo,

We understand it can be frustrating when trying to find the path of the Windows 10 edition Minecraft executable.

I recommend bringing up the start menu then doing a search for Run. Afterwards, type
    %appdata% and it should show .Minecraft in a
    roaming folder.

There is also the option of starting up Minecraft, on the main menu, go to mods and texture packs then open 'open texture pack'. That will open the file browser to the texture pack directory, which is a sub-directory of the .minecraft
    directory.

Please check out the following link:
    Windows 10 help

I hope this helps Unknown Pack - Minecraft Windows 10 :)

XBF Jasmine Z, Feb 15, 2017
  3. killercado06
    killercado06 Guest
    Any Way to Move Worlds and other Stuff from Minecraft Windows 10 edition to Xbox

So I installed some mini-games,resource packs, and behavior packs on my windows 10 edition minecraft thinking that they would transfer to my Xbox but they don't is there any way I can transfer them.

killercado06, Feb 15, 2017
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 vs Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection

The Starter collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.

Minecraft for Windows 10 only includes the base game.
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Qual o caminho do executável do Minecraft windows 10 edition?[What is the path of the Windows 10 edition Minecraft executable? ]

Hi Rodrigo,

We understand it can be frustrating when trying to find the path of the Windows 10 edition Minecraft executable.

I recommend bringing up the start menu then doing a search for Run. Afterwards, type
    %appdata% and it should show .Minecraft in a
    roaming folder.

There is also the option of starting up Minecraft, on the main menu, go to mods and texture packs then open 'open texture pack'. That will open the file browser to the texture pack directory, which is a sub-directory of the .minecraft
    directory.

Please check out the following link:
    Windows 10 help

I hope this helps :)
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Hey Gabriel_297

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

On the consoles, you will be unable to use any user-created content, due to not having anyway to modify your game. You can however get texture packs, skins and map via the in-game Minecraft Marketplace.

If you are talking about
    Minecraft Windows 10
    edition, The Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is actually just Pocket Edition played with a mouse and keyboard with a PC-ish UI. So PC mods most likely will
    not work on Windows 10 Edition unless it is designed to do so.

The Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is completely different from the Java Edition (also known as the PC Edition). As such, mods and saves from the Java Edition will not work on the Windows 10 Edition. You can get add-ons that are specifically created for Windows
    10 Edition in-game though.

That being said, I don't think that there are any restrictions to using custom maps and texture packs. The game was created with consideration of the Minecraft mod community so there shouldn't be any enforcement actions if this is done on a private world.

As long as you can find content that is compatible with your platform you shouldn't run into any issues.
  7. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When it comes to Minecraft for the PC, the Windows 10 operating system would be required and it must be version 1511 or later, so Windows 7 would not be compatible as an operating system for
    the game. The Java version is available to be played parallel to the Windows 10 version; however, it (the Java version) does not allow for crossplay between players on different platforms. Insofar as different packs for the Java version, it would be best to
    check on the Minecraft website if that is an available feature, or via the in-game store.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

https://www.minecraft.net/

I hope that this information helps out!
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

How do I download my free Windows 10 Beta Edition?

Hey there DEATHqpSANDWICH,

Since this is the Windows 10 version you'll want to check in the Windows Store to download the game. With the Minecraft bundle, you'll receive three codes. One is for the Xbox One version of the game, the second is for the Windows 10 version and the last
    is for the Builders pack for Xbox One which allows you more Skins and other ingame content. If you click on this link

HERE
    it should open up the Windows Store for you at the game's purchasing page and give you the option to install it.
Thema:

Unknown Pack - Minecraft Windows 10

1. Unknown Pack - Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unknown Pack Minecraft

2. In windows app "XBOX ", I cannot select drive. Drive combobox disbled and "() unknown...

in XBoX on Windows
    In windows app "XBOX ", I cannot select drive. Drive combobox disbled and "() unknown...: Hi. In windows app "XBOX ", I cannot select drive. Drive combobox disbled and "() unknown availble" is displayed. "Install" button is also disabled, so I cannot install game. If you have any...
  3. Unknown Available Drive with XBox App on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown Available Drive with XBox App on PC: [img] So I have tried every possible solution that is readily available on the internet since today's posting date (2021-06-14). Can someone please assist?!? I am the administrator on the...
  4. Game Pass showing () unknown available

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass showing () unknown available: Trying to download games today on my game pass and it cannot seem to find my drives. [img] bb778af1-7eb3-4403-91f4-23cbb4902f0e
  5. Recurring charges on an unknown account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recurring charges on an unknown account: A recurring charge has appeared on my credit card for a XBox Live Account that I am unaware of. How do I get this charge turned off. I have already contacted my credit card company and attempted...
  6. Game Pass PC Unknown Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass PC Unknown Available: I cant install any games on game pass on my pc anymore and any i do have insatlled wont launch. I have checked I have the latest windows update, formatted my D drive where I install all my game...
  7. Xbox for Windows 10 "() Unknown available" when attempting to install a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox for Windows 10 "() Unknown available" when attempting to install a game: A while back, I had an Xbox game pass trial, where I installed a few games. Since then, my subscription has lapsed, and I've upgraded a hard drive to a larger one. I moved all of my data from my...
  8. Unknown Available, won't let me pick a drive to download game on.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown Available, won't let me pick a drive to download game on.: [ATTACH] I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the xbox app, searched up for hours and found no solution! This is getting quite frustrating. Anyone know how to fix? Please and thank you :)
  9. Hard Drive unknown available

in XBoX on Windows
    Hard Drive unknown available: I am paying for Gamepass Ultimate but can't install games!!! Fix this app. [img] ac3b2ce0-9a0e-4890-ace7-e21ef8894daf
  10. Cannot select a drive to install games on, "Unknown Available" on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot select a drive to install games on, "Unknown Available" on game pass: I came across this problem where I cannot select any drive to install Fallout 76 on. I want to install it on my E: Drive which has over 600 gigs of storage, so no issue there. I also had just...