Unknown Profile In My Account

Discus and support Unknown Profile In My Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Who the heck is DeftestBow and why is he in my account? Why can't I load my own profile? It has been a very long time since I attempted to make any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeftestBow478, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Unknown Profile In My Account

Who the heck is DeftestBow and why is he in my account? Why can't I load my own profile? It has been a very long time since I attempted to make any purchases because of this?

:)

DeftestBow478, Aug 12, 2014
  2. Unknown profile linked to my account?

Each Microsoft Account will have one GamerTag associated to it. To check the enforcement history of that account, log in with your MS Account to enforcement.xbox.com

I would also take time to review the security settings and preferences here: https://account.microsoft.com/privacy That will also show recent activity of your account to possibly identify any suspicious or erroneous activity.

It is highly recommended you set up security proofs on your account. To set them up:

Navigate to the Settings hub on your console, select
    Account
    , and scroll over to the Your Information panel. Now select Account Security, select Security Proofs and follow the prompts from there. You may need to put in your email and password to continue
    with this step.

Ex. Set Up Email > enter the email to send the security code to and select Done > select Next or I Didn’t Get a Code > if you did receive a code, enter the code and select Done > Continue > Done!

You can also update your security info online at account.microsoft.com. For more information on security proofs, check out our support.xbox.com article “Add
    and update the security info for your Microsoft Account
    ”.

PalmettoBling, Aug 12, 2014
  3. IngunnFaale
    IngunnFaale Guest
    Unknown profile linked to my account?

There seems to be a profile that I have no control over that has managed to get linked with my account.

I got banned from xbox live for whatever reason, when I got on my pc to see what I was banned for I discovered that there was a second profile there, that I didn't know of. The account has 0 games and 0 playtime. Can this profile get my account details? I'm
    worried somone might get to my credit card details or something. Will upload picture if someone tells me how.

Thanks

IngunnFaale, Aug 12, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

it seems that either you are using the incorrect 'email' (Microsoft Account) to login to your account, or that somehow another xbox live account was created on the same 'email'.

My advise is to contact Xbox Support to see what exactly happened. They should also be able to help you fix the issue.

(Which could be something like trying to move this incorrect xbox live account to another MS account).

To contact Xbox Support use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

it seems that either you are using the incorrect 'email' (Microsoft Account) to login to your account, or that somehow another xbox live account was created on the same 'email'.

My advise is to contact Xbox Support to see what exactly happened. They should also be able to help you fix the issue.

(Which could be something like trying to move this incorrect xbox live account to another MS account).

To contact Xbox Support use
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Unknown profile linked to my account?

Each Microsoft Account will have one GamerTag associated to it. To check the enforcement history of that account, log in with your MS Account to enforcement.xbox.com

I would also take time to review the security settings and preferences here: https://account.microsoft.com/privacy That will also show recent activity of your account to possibly identify any suspicious or erroneous activity.

It is highly recommended you set up security proofs on your account. To set them up:

Navigate to the Settings hub on your console, select
    Account
    , and scroll over to the Your Information panel. Now select Account Security, select Security Proofs and follow the prompts from there. You may need to put in your email and password to continue
    with this step.

Ex. Set Up Email > enter the email to send the security code to and select Done > select Next or I Didn’t Get a Code > if you did receive a code, enter the code and select Done > Continue > Done!

You can also update your security info online at account.microsoft.com. For more information on security proofs, check out our support.xbox.com article “Add
    and update the security info for your Microsoft Account
    ”.
  7. Uzi FTW Win User

Microsoft's Refusal to restore my points

No; You need the accounts on there, otherwise the DLC will be listed to a Unknown Profile.
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

Unknown Profile on my saves?

Hi there S0LIDG0LDTEETH,

Sorry to hear you're having some weirdness with your Red Dead Redemption saves.

From what you're describing it sounds like the game save may have been corrupted. I would check that by:

Go to Settings > Storage > Select your storage device > Games and Apps > RDR > See if there are any files showing a yellow (!)

If there are any then delete them. I'm sorry to have to say, but if they have been corrupted, then there is not a way to get those saves back.

If you're showing everything normal and no corrupted save files, please let us know and we'll work from there.
  9. NAKEDxTERROR Win User

That's it lol it's over I give up.

!!! WARNING !!!--- DO NOT TRY TO RE-DOWNLOAD YOUR PROFILE. I just tried, it started to download then stopped informing me 'it is not possible to download accounts at the moment' when i tried to log back in i found my account was deleted from my console.
    game saves are still there, just listed as unknown profile. This is just not cool. :(
Thema:

1. Unknown Profile In My Account - Similar Threads - Unknown Profile Account

2. Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg: So I've heard a lot about players being banned because of lfg's lately and thought it was obviously bull, however today was my lucky day, a two week com ban and all I've done is message mundane...
  3. comment bloquer les joueurs inconnus ? [Mod Translation - how to block unknown players?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    comment bloquer les joueurs inconnus ? [Mod Translation - how to block unknown players?]: bonjour voila je cherche un moyen pour éviter que les joueurs qui ne sont pas dans ma liste d'amis ne puissent communiquer avec moi , ni par message et ni par chat vocal. Car je n'arrive pas a...
  4. Unknown other account/profile where "that email address already associated with another XB ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown other account/profile where "that email address already associated with another XB ...: I have an XBox360 and have a profile created for offline use. I want to now have it hook up to XBox Live. However, when I tried to sign up for the XBox Live using that profile, it drops the...
  5. Can I have back my data from a unknown profil that I deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have back my data from a unknown profil that I deleted?: I lost all my data game. They're always on my xbox 360 but registered as unknown profil and I can't use them Any help to have them back? 83aa0997-1ac5-4334-980a-4cd7ea1c0dea
  6. Unknown profile linked to my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown profile linked to my account?: There seems to be a profile that I have no control over that has managed to get linked with my account. I got banned from xbox live for whatever reason, when I got on my pc to see what I was...
  7. I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost ...: I have minecraft saves under an unknown profile, cant access, cant move or copy. r they lost to me? I have 2 xbox 360's, one older elite and one newer generation. I have moved a couple profiles...
  8. UNKNOWN ERROR - Possible IP block/ban on my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    UNKNOWN ERROR - Possible IP block/ban on my profile: Hi everyone I've had a lot of Xbox 360 connection issues in my years of playing online, but I always managed to sort them out without coming here. My Xbox has finally beaten me and so here I am,...
  9. Saved games are from an "unknown profile."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saved games are from an "unknown profile.": First: this isn't my account, yes I am aware that it's offensive (sorry), report away. I deleted my suspended profile on accident and can't redownload it since it's suspended. I was trying to...
  10. all game saves now 'unknown profile'

in XBoX on Consoles
    all game saves now 'unknown profile': Hello, Recently my brother and I purchased an xbox slim to replace our old elite that had broken but due to me being away I never transferred my xbox live account over from the old console until...