unknown Suspension on my account.

Discus and support unknown Suspension on my account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello. one of my accounts, [Mod Removed], was recently suspended till the 31st of this month. i think this is a issue as that i revived 2 e-mails... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DayHorizon09742, Mar 16, 2014.

1. unknown Suspension on my account.

hello.

one of my accounts, [Mod Removed], was recently suspended till the 31st of this month.

i think this is a issue as that i revived 2 e-mails about it at 1:00am and i was able to play online at 7:30am the same day. if there is a way to fix this or contact the enforcement team, please let me know.

I've only just renewed my account with a 3 month gold membership and i would like to get back on as soon as possible.

Thanks.

:)

DayHorizon09742, Mar 16, 2014
  2. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    Unknown account suspension.

What makes you think you have a suspension?

Also, if you do have an enforcement action, the only way to contact anyone that can alter suspensions (or to appeal it or ask about it) is to contact enforcement through a case review:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
    Xbox support and phone support can not alter suspensions. Only enforcement can - and ONLY through a case review. To do a case review your suspension must be active, have been applied within the last
    year and be longer than 24 hours. You may have to do a quiz on the code of conduct before you can do a case review, and if you fail you will have to wait 24 hours to try again.

ChiefJoboo, Mar 16, 2014
  3. BenRatcliffe
    BenRatcliffe Guest

Apparently I have been suspended from xbox live. firstly I have ne Idea why. and secondly It says on the website I have no Suspension history.

BenRatcliffe, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Mar 16, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. ChiefJoboo Win User

What makes you think you have a suspension?

Also, if you do have an enforcement action, the only way to contact anyone that can alter suspensions (or to appeal it or ask about it) is to contact enforcement through a case review:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
    Xbox support and phone support can not alter suspensions. Only enforcement can - and ONLY through a case review. To do a case review your suspension must be active, have been applied within the last
    year and be longer than 24 hours. You may have to do a quiz on the code of conduct before you can do a case review, and if you fail you will have to wait 24 hours to try again.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Unknown suspension

You should have received an email to the email associated with your account. However, if you'd like one of the PET to answer the question you should post in the suspension forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  8. PhDPeddler Win User

Unknown suspension

[quote user="onyx62is"]

You should have received an email to the email associated with your account. However, if you'd like one of the PET to answer the question you should post in the suspension forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

[/quote]

This correct. This thread will be locked cause XBLPET are the only people that can answer your question. Good luck.
  9. DigiLuigi Win User

Unknown suspension

It takes a while for a topic posted on those boards to be viewable since a member of the XBLPET needs to review it first.

Given the indications though, it's quite likely that it was something in your motto/bio. Usually it's something of sexual, racial or otherwise offensive nature. Either way, your profile won't be unbanned that quickly. If it really was hacked (which is an
    unlikely scenario) you'll need to file an unauthorized access report, upon which your profile will be locked for the duration of the investigation.
Thema:

1. unknown Suspension on my account. - Similar Threads - unknown Suspension account

2. Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code: [img] Have tried hard reset, redownloading and a factory reset but having same issues and 0x000001e7 error code is not listed on code list so wondering if there is a fix or if it needs sent in for...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...: Ich spiele Forza Horizon 4 auf PC und XBox one S und habe seit ein paar Tagen das Problem, dass meine Daten am PC nicht mehr Synchronisiert werden. Der fortschritt bleibt bei 76% hängen und dann...
  4. Unknown xbox code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown xbox code: When i tried to go into my game it kicked me out the second time it said to write a code if this happened again and it said 0x8b108490 and when i put that into the thing that tells you what which...
  5. Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store: Hi Team, There is a transaction which happened today costing Rs. 71 on Microsoft store while purchasing a XBOX subscription.I tried calling the customer care but as the XBOX customer care was...
  6. Games won't work, error codes unknown to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't work, error codes unknown to Microsoft: Xbox Live status is normal, social & gaming is normal, but games still will not play. Error 0x97e107df is not recognized by Microsoft's error search tool. Window to "Chat with a Gamer" never...
  7. Xbox Starting Games Unknown Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Starting Games Unknown Error: Hi, I keep getting a message telling me to give it another try. If it happens again visit xbox./errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x97e107df When i go to xbox.com and search that code it...
  8. Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension: Hi, I’m posting on behalf of my little brother. He’s had his account accessed a few times this month by someone we don’t know and it’s caused him to get a suspension on 2 separate occasions. We...
  9. Unknown account suspension.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown account suspension.: Apparently I have been suspended from xbox live. firstly I have ne Idea why. and secondly It says on the website I have no Suspension history. 2f71b4a8-acce-4079-8479-3e457733f8b5
  10. Unknown Suspension, how do I fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown Suspension, how do I fix?: So I woke up yesterday morning and was trying to hop on some Rainbow Six Siege and a message popped up when I tried to load in: "Because of your past behavior you cannot play multiplayer games...