Unknown Titles in Download History

Discus and support Unknown Titles in Download History in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a new 360 and was going through the unreasonably tedious process of queueing up the ~2,500 items in my download history so they can reconfigure... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LVL86 REDMAGE, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Unknown Titles in Download History

I got a new 360 and was going through the unreasonably tedious process of queueing up the ~2,500 items in my download history so they can reconfigure the license with the new console. I ran into a lot of Unknown Title items in the list but I was able to
    add them to queue anyway and even though they failed to download, I could at least see what they were. The majority were old themes or gamer pictures.

However, when I got up to my 2015 download history, I was very surprised to see a lot of them all together. And when I clicked to add them to the queue, they didn't even give me an item description. How do I find out what items they were and why can't I
    download them?

There's six of them on 1/27/15, one on 12/28/14, and five more on 12/27/14 if that helps.

:)

LVL86 REDMAGE, Apr 2, 2015
  2. Games with gold disappeared from my account

That's weird. I've seen unknown title show up when looking at the storage devices but never seen it in the download history. Does anything happen when you select any of these unknown titles in the download history?

HomegrownSilky, Apr 2, 2015
  3. Redeeming Codes / Purchase History

For all the codes you are redeeming are they showing up as an Unknown Title in your Purchase History?

Sign in to your Microsoft account

Murder Midnight, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you have an Xbox One, those would be games/content you've downloaded on the One. The download queue hasn't been updated to show what those are.

Smwutches, Apr 2, 2015
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Games with gold disappeared from my account

That's weird. I've seen unknown title show up when looking at the storage devices but never seen it in the download history. Does anything happen when you select any of these unknown titles in the download history?
  6. Smwutches Win User

If you have an Xbox One, those would be games/content you've downloaded on the One. The download queue hasn't been updated to show what those are.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Didn't realise you can get xbox one games now on xbox360 for future

I haven't seen anything that would show that yet, but it would be nice. Even your download history lists Xbox One titles as "Unknown Title" which is frustrating.
  8. geekfather Win User

Unknown Title on the Purchase History????

Please do not bump old threads. This one is over 3 years old.
  9. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Unknown Title on the Purchase History????

Greetings, LVL86! Thank you for bringing your question to the forums. Would you mind creating a new thread detailing out your situation? That will enable us to provide you with the best support possible. Thank you in advance!
Thema:

1. Unknown Titles in Download History - Similar Threads - Unknown Titles Download

2. Unknown charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown charges: I am being charged for xbox live but i no longer have my xbox one s.how can i cancel the subscription if i cant remember what account i used on my xbox. 4e85a26c-7355-487e-a0fc-cbc9fb286a8e
  3. Recent unknown change to controller idle

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent unknown change to controller idle: Hi I've been using my Xbox at night to listen to podcasts on YouTube for some time as this seems to help with my lifelong insomnia - I've found that as long as my controller is plugged in and I...
  4. Purchase stuck on Status: unknown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase stuck on Status: unknown: I've bought a season pass for a game, purchase history on the internet doesn't see it, but my xbox can see it. I can see the order number and date of purchase etc etc but the order status says...
  5. How do I authorize an unknown sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I authorize an unknown sign in?: I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox Live account, and I can't figure out how to authorize it. I've put in my account information to my Xbox 360, and it says that I can't sign in. I added the device...
  6. Windows 10 shows my xbox 360 wireless adapter as "unknown device"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 shows my xbox 360 wireless adapter as "unknown device": Hey all, I have a 360 wireless xbox 360 controller, which works with my pc using a wireless adapter through usb. I've been using it for years daily, using windows 7. I recently updated to...
  7. Forza Horizon won't load in the beginning, it says there is a Unknown Error and I should...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon won't load in the beginning, it says there is a Unknown Error and I should...: Don't know what I should do, Internet connection is working fine, reinstall didn't help 49bd598c-f7f8-4aa2-b437-9ff6e6cc6420
  8. Forza Horizon 4 an unknown error occurred please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 an unknown error occurred please try again later: Hello all, in the first menu when i need to press "enter" to start loading the game, there is a message "an unknown error occurred please try again later" I try already Unistall and Install...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter showing Unknown USB Device

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter showing Unknown USB Device: Hi, My Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 no longer registers when I plug it into any USB socket on my Laptop. It just shows that Device Descriptor Failed, this just happened over night and was...
  10. Game history Unknown Title

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game history Unknown Title: While I was looking at my download list from xbox.com I saw couple of Unknown Titles 12/24/2014 and going down. I did checked every list such as. Arcade games, full games, apps, avatars and just...