Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Team, There is a transaction which happened today costing Rs. 71 on Microsoft store while purchasing a XBOX subscription.I tried calling the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IndranilBanerjee89, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store

Hi Team,

There is a transaction which happened today costing Rs. 71 on Microsoft store while purchasing a XBOX subscription.I tried calling the customer care but as the XBOX customer care was closed, hence not able
    to get the information.

Can you please check and let us know why and where this amount got debited from my account?

I have attached the statement which includes the same.

Regards,

Indranil Banerjee

:)

IndranilBanerjee89, Aug 19, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Have you checked your order history on your account page? If you made any purchase with your account it should pop up there.

If you could not find any purchase you could also go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/billing. There you get an option to set up a call back.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  4. Saeleth Win User

Sadly we cannot assist with this matter on these forums, you will want to reach out to MS Customer Support right away when they open. Also, I would recommend changing your account password.
  5. WPAK Win User

6. GAMESMASHER8242 Win User

its a $1 transaction for activating your card, it should be credited back automatically.
Thema:

1. Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unknown transaction Microsoft

2. Forza horizon 4 load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again later) (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again later) (Xbox one): Hey ive had this problem were when i start fh4 and press A to load i to the game i load for a few seconds the comes up with an error msg; load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again...
  3. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic glitch on XBox One. Temple summit on Unknown Planet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic glitch on XBox One. Temple summit on Unknown Planet: I have played through this game 2 times since downloading it. First as mostly light, and the second as almost entirely dark. Both times, I have gotten to the temple summit on the unknown planet...
  4. 'Unknown Profile' on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Unknown Profile' on Xbox 360: On the Xbox 360 some of my Minecraft worlds for example are saved under 'Unknown Profile', so I am unable to move, copy or have access to them. These are 100% saved onto my profile and as it is on...
  5. Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?: I'm not sure how "unknown" this game is but it's something I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden It instantly became one of my favourite games I've played...
  6. online status unknown

in XBoX Accessibility
    online status unknown: my Xbox account keeps saying online status unknown and i cant invite people to games or parties, view my or others profiles. how do i fix this? 0ff77299-0e41-4d81-ae54-31d681b833a9
  7. Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg: So I've heard a lot about players being banned because of lfg's lately and thought it was obviously bull, however today was my lucky day, a two week com ban and all I've done is message mundane...
  8. comment bloquer les joueurs inconnus ? [Mod Translation - how to block unknown players?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    comment bloquer les joueurs inconnus ? [Mod Translation - how to block unknown players?]: bonjour voila je cherche un moyen pour éviter que les joueurs qui ne sont pas dans ma liste d'amis ne puissent communiquer avec moi , ni par message et ni par chat vocal. Car je n'arrive pas a...
  9. ?unknown network error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ?unknown network error?: hi, im wondering why am i steady getting kicked from a session online on gta5 from an unknown network error when im running on a 5k connection? is it a system error or just a gta5 online error??...
  10. An unknown user changed my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    An unknown user changed my gamertag: My gamertag was changed today from GageTheGhost to I have no idea why 8d8b2566-71cd-404c-881a-0ff61939e3f7