Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Team, There is a transaction which happened today costing Rs. 71 on Microsoft store while purchasing a XBOX subscription.I tried calling the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IndranilBanerjee89, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store

Hi Team,

There is a transaction which happened today costing Rs. 71 on Microsoft store while purchasing a XBOX subscription.I tried calling the customer care but as the XBOX customer care was closed, hence not able
    to get the information.

Can you please check and let us know why and where this amount got debited from my account?

I have attached the statement which includes the same.

Regards,

Indranil Banerjee

:)

IndranilBanerjee89, Aug 19, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Have you checked your order history on your account page? If you made any purchase with your account it should pop up there.

If you could not find any purchase you could also go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/billing. There you get an option to set up a call back.
  3. Saeleth Win User

Sadly we cannot assist with this matter on these forums, you will want to reach out to MS Customer Support right away when they open. Also, I would recommend changing your account password.
  4. WPAK Win User

5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

If you continue to have problems with contacting Customer Support, you can also file a dispute with your bank and they can file a claim through Microsoft. But the best bet is to try to get a hold of Support when they are open. Good luck!
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

Xbox design lab

the transaction is not a successful transaction you can contact Support
Thema:

1. Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unknown transaction Microsoft

2. Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't select drive "unknown available" error PC Game Pass: Hey folks! Hoping someone can help with this! Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox app, D: is my secondary drive for storage and game installs, boot drive being a 250gb nmve. Until today I've...
  3. New Xbox One Console: unable to update - unknown error 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Console: unable to update - unknown error 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200: I've just plugged in my new xbox One X and it requires an update before progressing further. The update however is unsuccessful and returns an error code: 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200 I've...
  4. Unknown family member in family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown family member in family settings: Several months back my son said his fortnite account had gotten hacked and he couldn't access it anymore. I hate the xbox so I have not had time to look into this because as an adult we are just...
  5. Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code: [img] Have tried hard reset, redownloading and a factory reset but having same issues and 0x000001e7 error code is not listed on code list so wondering if there is a fix or if it needs sent in for...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...: Ich spiele Forza Horizon 4 auf PC und XBox one S und habe seit ein paar Tagen das Problem, dass meine Daten am PC nicht mehr Synchronisiert werden. Der fortschritt bleibt bei 76% hängen und dann...
  7. Unknown xbox code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown xbox code: When i tried to go into my game it kicked me out the second time it said to write a code if this happened again and it said 0x8b108490 and when i put that into the thing that tells you what which...
  8. Games won't work, error codes unknown to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't work, error codes unknown to Microsoft: Xbox Live status is normal, social & gaming is normal, but games still will not play. Error 0x97e107df is not recognized by Microsoft's error search tool. Window to "Chat with a Gamer" never...
  9. Xbox Starting Games Unknown Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Starting Games Unknown Error: Hi, I keep getting a message telling me to give it another try. If it happens again visit xbox./errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x97e107df When i go to xbox.com and search that code it...
  10. Unknown Xbox one consoles in my devicecj

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown Xbox one consoles in my devicecj: Hi guys. I was looking at my microsoft account today and ended up in the my devices section. It stated that i had 5 (now 4 after I removed one) xbox consoles attached/linked to my account. The...