Unknown Xbox one consoles in my devicecj

Discus and support Unknown Xbox one consoles in my devicecj in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys. I was looking at my microsoft account today and ended up in the my devices section. It stated that i had 5 (now 4 after I removed one) xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chuckwick78, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Chuckwick78
    Chuckwick78 Guest

Hi guys. I was looking at my microsoft account today and ended up in the my devices section.

It stated that i had 5 (now 4 after I removed one) xbox consoles attached/linked to my account. The weird bit about this that I only own 1 XB1
    console. My brothers XB1(s) showed up as well as mine. (Twice) 1 with renamed console and 1 XB1. Serial numbers match on my 2 consoles (default & renamed xboxe’s

I have no idea where the other 3 came from. My Q is: Why would they be on my microsoft account when i only own 1 console? The only thing i can think of is they belong to ppl who’s Home screen
    I’ve shared. Q1 .1: is it ok to remove them without messing up anything? (E.g - my Home screen theory mentioned above)

Any help or advice would be appreciated! Thx in advance.!!!!!

:)

Chuckwick78, Aug 1, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Essentially, any time you sign into a different console or device with your Microsoft account, it adds that device onto your list in the account. If you wish to remove any of the devices/consoles
    that are associated, you definitely may do so and there should be no issue if you do either.

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/

I hope that this information helps out!
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Sounds like your hacked I'd try changing your password hopefully thayll help plus 2 step verification and add other levels off security 2 such as passkeys like the 6 button press
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Your account might be hacked i suggest change your passward and setup the 2 step verification so people can't login on your accont
  5. Phase Shadow Win User

Should I buy an Xbox one for Christmas or should I wait for the xbox 2

It's unknown on when the next console will be coming maybe 2020 or 2021. Plus Xbox has said the next console will work with current console accessories and games so my suggestion is you get an Xbox one x and don't miss out.
  6. MR DOORBOY Win User

error code 80151901

I have 7.6.59d, How do I update it ? also when I look at my connected devices list I see my sisters Ipad's, my wii, my moms computer, my psp's and ps vita as unknown, my friends ipod and android as unknown and the 3 xbox 360's wich have been conected at
    my house as unknown. I am 20 and I live at home, so embarassing. Why does the xbox 360 show up as unknown when other console show up under there name ?
Thema:

1. Unknown Xbox one consoles in my devicecj - Similar Threads - Unknown consoles devicecj

2. Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...: Ich spiele Forza Horizon 4 auf PC und XBox one S und habe seit ein paar Tagen das Problem, dass meine Daten am PC nicht mehr Synchronisiert werden. Der fortschritt bleibt bei 76% hängen und dann...
  3. Unknown xbox code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown xbox code: When i tried to go into my game it kicked me out the second time it said to write a code if this happened again and it said 0x8b108490 and when i put that into the thing that tells you what which...
  4. Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown transaction on Microsoft Store: Hi Team, There is a transaction which happened today costing Rs. 71 on Microsoft store while purchasing a XBOX subscription.I tried calling the customer care but as the XBOX customer care was...
  5. After saving a game capture using the console companion app, the Game category is "Unknown"...

in XBoX on Windows
    After saving a game capture using the console companion app, the Game category is "Unknown"...: I have tried this on both the console companion app and the beta app. I would like to save some captures to upload to forums and reddit, or trim and rename them. I have to download them to my PC...
  6. Getting console banned for no reason or unknown reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting console banned for no reason or unknown reason: I've been console banned for an unknown reason and Microsoft support cant justify to my why i was banned. 7ad21a3c-7dc0-4047-bf19-096a81fb0098
  7. Why is my console banned is unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my console banned is unknown: Mu console banned is unknown a84e18d9-ef0f-41d6-93f3-c7bad2cc4bdc
  8. Unknown Console Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown Console Ban: Recently my console has been banned and I have no idea why that would be. After talking to support they said that there was no description or reasoning why the ban was placed so I was wondering if...
  9. Can't update console unknown error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update console unknown error code: Unable to update or play any games on my console very confused and would like some assistance please. On school vacation was hoping to get some good playing time now I'm unable to if anyone can...
  10. Unknown Banned Console Confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown Banned Console Confusion: To Who it May Concern, My mother bought a used Xbox One for my little sister. Money is tight right now, and that is all that we could afford. The person my mother bought it from has since...