Unknown Xbox One Showing Up in My Microsoft Account Why ?

Discus and support Unknown Xbox One Showing Up in My Microsoft Account Why ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] The Xbox One in the Upper Right Corner I Have no Idea where it's coming from I removed all My old xbox since getting Xbox Series X. Another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mikro, Jan 12, 2021 at 9:52 AM.

1. Mikro
    Mikro Guest

Unknown Xbox One Showing Up in My Microsoft Account Why ? [​IMG]

The Xbox One in the Upper Right Corner I Have no Idea where it's coming from I removed all My old xbox since getting Xbox Series X. Another Issue the Unknown Xbox One showing up making it's self the Home Xbox and My Xbox Series X is the Home Xbox but keeps
    getting removed

:)

2. MR DOORBOY Win User

error code 80151901

I have 7.6.59d, How do I update it ? also when I look at my connected devices list I see my sisters Ipad's, my wii, my moms computer, my psp's and ps vita as unknown, my friends ipod and android as unknown and the 3 xbox 360's wich have been conected at
    my house as unknown. I am 20 and I live at home, so embarassing. Why does the xbox 360 show up as unknown when other console show up under there name ?
  3. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

Xbox live Tenure missing

I am having the same issue. Xbox One tenure disappeared since I last checked. But Xbox 360 shows it correctly.

Microsoft Support confirmed that my tenure is still valid and correct on my account. It just not displaying on Xbox One correctly, for some unknown reason & their engineers are aware of the issue.
  4. eoin987 Win User

0x80a4001a Error!

Why is this error showing when my son tries to log in to his microsoft account in his xbox one?
    When I go to settings then account it says remove profile not remove account is this the same
  5. MECHAxSHARK Win User

Redeemed Day One codes nowhere to be seen, help?

Hey Joust, thanks for the input, but unfortunately, neither of these suggestions have worked, I think my Day One acheivment is tied to my 360, as it shows up on my 360 profile as an 'unknown title' but it has absolutely no affiliation with my xbox one
  6. Wilhelm von Post Win User

xbox 360 Wireless Adapter device driver for windows 10

I have the same problem, it just shows up as an unknown usb device. Why cant we just download the correct driver and install it manually?
Thema:

1. Unknown Xbox One Showing Up in My Microsoft Account Why ? - Similar Threads - Unknown Showing Microsoft

2. Discord UNKNOWN GIFT CARD! Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord UNKNOWN GIFT CARD! Gamepass Ultimate: Hello then I activated the game pass ultimate, and I am not able to claim the nitro discord, I activated the game pass yesterday and tried yesterday and today and I can't get the nitro discord,...
  3. Xbox live status shows unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live status shows unknown: When i try to sign into xbox switch from “offline” to “online” it shows “online: unknown” switches back to offline 685198a4-d064-483c-9fa0-7d0fd5ff9fa4
  4. Xbox status showing as Unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox status showing as Unknown: Other faults are listed below: • Cannot complete mutliplayer test and receive error code (0x000000000000). • Cannot perform a network speed & statistics test. • Cannot play any game, it states...
  5. Windows 10 shows my xbox 360 wireless adapter as "unknown device"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 shows my xbox 360 wireless adapter as "unknown device": Hey all, I have a 360 wireless xbox 360 controller, which works with my pc using a wireless adapter through usb. I've been using it for years daily, using windows 7. I recently updated to...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter showing Unknown USB Device

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter showing Unknown USB Device: Hi, My Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 no longer registers when I plug it into any USB socket on my Laptop. It just shows that Device Descriptor Failed, this just happened over night and was...
  7. NFS Cabon shows unknown region disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Cabon shows unknown region disc: Hi, I bought Need For Speed Carbon from the Xbox marketplace. I downloaded the game to my Xbox drive. I opened the game, strangely, it is showing an error the disc region code is incorrect for...
  8. How I [SOLVED] my issue of "Xbox 360 wired controller shows up as 'Unknown device' in...

in XBoX on Windows
    How I [SOLVED] my issue of "Xbox 360 wired controller shows up as 'Unknown device' in...: Hello! 3 Months ago i posted about an issue with my Xbox 360 wired controller, I have solved it since then, Why i am even writing about it now is because the user Teresa194 asked me how i solved...
  9. Option to Download XCOM : Enemy Unknown not showing in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option to Download XCOM : Enemy Unknown not showing in the store: the option to download the game is not showing in the store .. The only option there is the "game hub" . i have an active gold membership and the game is in the games with gold rotation .. So it...
  10. Unknown Error Codes showing up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown Error Codes showing up?: I recently downloaded Borderlands: The Handsome Collection and I got an error code while downloading Borderlands 2. I restarted my Xbox and it downloaded just fine. But now it finished...