Unknown

Discus and support Unknown in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to play games until i sign into my dad's account and go on the game i want to play then go back on my account, i have gold and gamepass,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Death., May 29, 2020.

1. Death.
    Death. Guest

Unknown

I am unable to play games until i sign into my dad's account and go on the game i want to play then go back on my account, i have gold and gamepass, but thats what happens all the time.. Please fix this bug, its anno

ying me

:)

Death., May 29, 2020
  2. matteoferraro Win User

Internet connection, no Xbox live

NJ, USA

Motorola, unknown

Belkin, unknown

Internal Adapter

rest unknown (sorry)
  3. Geth Win User

Unknown

Sounds like there are parental controls blocking you from using the Xbox. You would need to get your dad to change it to allow you to play.
  4. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Unknown

You mention going on your dad's account. Does this mean you have a child account, ie you're linked to his account as you're part of his MS family?
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Unknown

6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Unknown

Is there any sort of error message that pops up when you try and start the game?
Thema:

Unknown

1. Unknown - Similar Threads - Unknown

2. Cant download any games on xbox gamepass for PC drive is "unknown available"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any games on xbox gamepass for PC drive is "unknown available": Hello Microsoft Community After setting up an new Windows 10 to my PC because the old was broken, I cant install any games on xbox gamepass anymore because all my drivers are "unknown available"....
  3. Unknown Available Drive Selection

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown Available Drive Selection: In attempting to install games to play on my PC, I encountered this issue. The selected drive box shows no selection and has no option to select a drive. This problem persists after reinstallation...
  4. unknown whether my USB Headset is compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    unknown whether my USB Headset is compatible: I Recently got a SOMIC Commander G936N as a gift, It uses a usb as the connector. Ive been struggling to connect them together. When plugged into the xbox i cant hear. I was wondering if this...
  5. XBOX Live Account Suspended for Unknown Reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Account Suspended for Unknown Reasons: My son's XBOX live account gamer tag: "Passed The Salt" has been suspended permanently. This is what the Enforcement web page says: Hello Passed The Salt, Thank you for reaching out to Case...
  6. Unknown Available

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown Available: So my problem is that I'm trying to install a game, I have more than enough space on my HDD, yet I can't seem to install any games? [img] 83737070-bcf6-4a56-93d2-94bb6a59f482
  7. Fraud charges on unknown mirosoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fraud charges on unknown mirosoft account.: I somehow had my credit card number stolen a year ago. Several charges were made to XBOX live, even during the night that we were reporting it to the bank. The bank stopped them, issued a new...
  8. Cannot install from Xbox Beta App or MS Store - no hard drives detected (0 Unknown available)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install from Xbox Beta App or MS Store - no hard drives detected (0 Unknown available): [img] Hi, I have Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox and PC MS account. I cannot download any game pass games using the PC apps. In MS store, the install button does nothing at all (no error...
  9. Unknown incorrect charge for Microsoft Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unknown incorrect charge for Microsoft Ultimate: I was charged an abnormal price of $16.54 for Microsoft Ultimate. My normal monthly charge of $14.99 was processed three days later. When seeking help thru the proper channels, i was told that it...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator - Unknown Keyboard Shortcut -> New UI Window Mode - RIGHT ALT

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator - Unknown Keyboard Shortcut -> New UI Window Mode - RIGHT ALT: So far, I'm loving FS2020. I've seen lots of posts/questions about separate windows for views and/or instrument panels. I've asked around but haven't had any responses... perhaps someone here...