Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019

Discus and support Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have read the old post, and think that I cannot unlink the account on xbox.com is ridiculous! Because by linking the account, I authorized Epic to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrialRook955858, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019

I have read the old post, and think that I cannot unlink the account on xbox.com is ridiculous! Because by linking the account, I authorized Epic to check my xbox profile etc. Since Epic is acquired by an untrustworthy company, I do not want my private
    data to be collected by Epic at all.

:)

TrialRook955858, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Airyrose666 Win User

you need to log into your epic account to unlink it from your xbox account. go in your settings on epic and it should say linked accounts go to that n select unlink.

hope it helps
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

So the authorization was to link your Epic Account to your Microsoft Account, not the other way around. So because of that, you would need to unlink your account on Epic's website for the easiest process.

That said, you could go to your Microsoft Account page, click Privacy, then under Apps and Services towards the bottom of the page, click "Apps and services that can access your data". On that page, you can search for EPIC and see Epic Games, Inc. and then
    remove those permissions. So you can do it, but it's a bit easier to log into Epics site, and un-link the account from there.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

5. brian261 Win User

How do I disassociate my Xbox account from an Epic Games account?

My xbox account got unlinked grom my epic games can you help me
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox

Hi Ompate,

Thanks for coming to the forums. To unlink an epic account, you need to do this on the

epic site
    . However they have changed this as unlinking an epic account can delete items. For further help go to the link provided.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019 - Similar Threads - Unlink Epic Games

2. how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox: I would unlink my account through the website but I am having some trouble which they don't want to fix so I am trying to do it through Xbox. If you have any ideas then, please reply....
  3. Unlinking Epic Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking Epic Games: I have searched nearly everywhere on the internet for the answer for this. I was hacked one day but got my account back but the hacker linked their epic games account to my xbox account and now I...
  4. unlinking a ubisoft account from a microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unlinking a ubisoft account from a microsoft account: so i have a problem,a ubisoft account is linked to my xbox account but the ubisoft account is not my ubisoft account,how do i check the account that is linked and/or unlink it...
  5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) - Unlinking Activision Account: As some people may already be wondering... “why cant I unlink my (Xbox, PSN, Battlenet etc) from activision” I submitted a ticket hopefully they will fix with a worldwide fox to enable users...
  6. Unlinking Activision Accounts for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Activision Accounts for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Is there a way to unlink a gamertag from an Activision account on the Microsoft side? The option to do it on the Activision site no longer works. When you click on "Unlink" it says unlinking is...
  7. Unlink Xbox From Epic Games Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink Xbox From Epic Games Account: Hi Microsoft, Ive recenlty bought a fornite account and cannot connect my xbox account to epic games because it says that the epic games account has previously been linked to another xbox...
  8. i need help i want to unlink my epic games acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help i want to unlink my epic games acount: hello guys i need help can you please tell me how to unlink my epicgames acount from my xbox acount thnaks a lot 5613c020-3f79-4bae-8beb-cdc544954252
  9. Unlink Epic Games Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Epic Games Account: How do I unlink my Microsoft account to a unknown Epic Games account I forgot about. I am trying to play cross platforming but says there's a account already linked with my Xbox account. Help....
  10. Unlinking Epic Games Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlinking Epic Games Account: I am trying to link my epic games account with this account but when I click the link option in epic games it says that this account is already linked. Where can I check all of the linked accounts...