Unlink Help Minecraft

Discus and support Unlink Help Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So im on ps4 and i deleted minecraft but then i reinstalled it because of the servers i try to login to my microsoft account and the game says that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustVibin', Nov 22, 2020.

1. JustVibin'
    JustVibin' Guest

Unlink Help Minecraft

So im on ps4 and i deleted minecraft but then i reinstalled it because of the servers i try to login to my microsoft account and the game says that my sony account is already linked to a microsoft account but it is the same account i tried loging into
    can someone help

:)

JustVibin', Nov 22, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Unlink microsoft account from my minecraft account

Hello IeshaWoldt,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from you. There is a

FAQ on the Minecraft support
    website which provides information about unlinking an account. You may want to look over it before you decide to unlink the account. Also, you can choose to

reach out to Mojang
    through the Minecraft support website for further assistance with unlinking an account. We hope this information helps!
  3. wfido Win User

Minecraft PS4: Unlinking Microsoft Account

Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms.

That is according to the Minecraft website.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ
    That's the problem though. You can unlink it through settings, but not without losing progress. I've made no progress on this account anyways so I have no problem with the trade-off.

But I get that error message everytime I try to unlink it. It is possible to unlink, it's just not letting me and the FAQ isn't that helpful in terms of actually telling us how to unlink.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Desvincular conta Minecraft do PS4 da Microsoft -[Translation - Unlink Minecraft account from Microsoft PS4]

Hello FábioP (FabSpo),

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in unlinking a Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation 4 so you can link a different Microsoft account. We suggest

reaching out to Minecraft support
    for assistance with unlinking your account. We hope this information helps
    FábioP (FabSpo)!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Verlinkung vom "Playstation Network"-Profil für Minecraft Bedrock, auf der PS4, entfernen.[Translation-Remove the link from the Playstation Network profile for Minecraft Bedrock on PS4.]

HI Gusion,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are wanting to unlink your account. You will need to reach out to PlayStation or Mojang support to unlink the account. Also the link for
    Minecraft help will work also.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. WPAK Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

Thema:

Unlink Help Minecraft

1. Unlink Help Minecraft - Similar Threads - Unlink Help Minecraft

2. PS4 unlink account, Am I still able to play with my fronds that are on XBOX after i unlink...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 unlink account, Am I still able to play with my fronds that are on XBOX after i unlink...: Hello, I need to UNLINK my old account from my Minecraft on ps4 due to the privacy settings saying they need to be changed however they are fine and still wont work I am wanting to unlink it...
  3. Unlinking Microsoft account from PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft account from PS4: I’ve screwed myself over. A while back ago my email was hacked, and a bunch of my apps connected to that email were hacked too. Ive tried everything to get my account back, but that hacker changed...
  4. Unlinking a compromised Microsoft account from my still active psn account and linking a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking a compromised Microsoft account from my still active psn account and linking a...: My Microsoft account that was linked to minecraft on my ps4 is compromised and I tried linking a new account on the psn account and it says that I need to link the old one...
  5. unable to unlink Microsoft account from ps4 because you don't know login information for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to unlink Microsoft account from ps4 because you don't know login information for...: so i've connected minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account and i would no longer like to be connected. i've seen the other forms that say how to fix the problem while you are signed in. the problem...
  6. Help unlinking my ps4 account from minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help unlinking my ps4 account from minecraft.: Help guys! My son has a ps4 which he has linked to his minecraft account. Which is great. However, the ps4 is asking him to sign back in to the microsoft account, but he cant remember his...
  7. Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account: This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account. I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since...
  8. Need Help unlinking controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help unlinking controller: i have recently been trying to disconnect my xbox one controller from my xbox console. I didn’t know if there was a way to do this, but there is, can someone please help me?...
  9. Cannot unlink suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account - please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlink suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account - please help: Hi, I am am unfortunately having a torrid time trying to unlink a suspended Skype account from my Microsoft account. I have an old Skype account which I set up many years ago. I unfortunately had...
  10. i need help i want to unlink my epic games acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help i want to unlink my epic games acount: hello guys i need help can you please tell me how to unlink my epicgames acount from my xbox acount thnaks a lot 5613c020-3f79-4bae-8beb-cdc544954252