Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account

Discus and support Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi when my son created an xbox acc he used my hotmail email address. Its now linked his xbox acc to my microsoft account. I want to remove it and add... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jOwen4, May 30, 2020.

1. jOwen4
    jOwen4 Guest

Hi

when my son created an xbox acc he used my hotmail email address. Its now linked his xbox acc to my microsoft account. I want to remove it and add his own email address. Is there a way i can remove my microsoft acc from his account?

:)

jOwen4, May 30, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

as you have a Hotmail account it is impossible to unlink it from the Xbox account.

if you remove a Microsoft email address from an Xbox account it will permanently delete the email account
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there jOwen4,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get everything set up in a way that is preferable for you and your child. If you create another account and start to use that one, then he will
    lose his achievements.

If you follow the steps provided here on Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account,
    you should be able to change the sign in info without losing them though.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reading!
  4. jOwen4 Win User

Thank you. If i create a new microsoft acc for him and add this to his xbox acc and remove mine will he lose all his achievements? And also by removing my acc will it delete my acc completly? Thanks
  5. jOwen4 Win User

as you have a Hotmail account it is impossible to unlink it from the Xbox account.

if you remove a Microsoft email address from an Xbox account it will permanently delete the email account
    Thank you. I thought it might. Its a shame that it isnt made clear when the account is created as i wouldve created his own acc at the start instead.
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Thema:

1. Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account - Similar Threads - Unlink Microsoft acc

2. Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?: So i keep having to re-link my Minecraft ps4 account to my Microsoft account every few days. Or after every update. All the info is correct but i dont get why it always does this. My wife never...
  3. Unlinking microsoft account from ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking microsoft account from ps4: I attempted to try and fix this back in December and I figured it must be fixed by now, but nope. There's still an issue where I'm unable to unlink my brothers Microsoft account from my PS4. I...
  4. Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account: Hi, I recently got a new Microsoft account due to an issue with my old one. I was wondering if it is possible to unlink my previous Microsoft account and connect my new one. On Minecraft, it...
  5. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4: When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old...
  6. Unlinking Microsoft account from ps4 Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking Microsoft account from ps4 Minecraft: So i have been trying to sign into minecraft with my new account for about a month. I have read that you need to sign into the unwanted account but what do i do if the unwanted account is...
  7. Please Unlink My microsoft Acccount From Playstation4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Unlink My microsoft Acccount From Playstation4: Hi! Please I need to unlink my microsoft account from playstation4 now. I accidently linked my microsoft PC account to playstation4.I want crossplay PC and playstation4 both own minecraft....
  8. Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one: Hi Team, Greetings of the day! It would be an immense help if you let me know how can I unlink my Microsoft account with Xbox One as I never used it and would never use it for sure. Also please...
  9. Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft Dungeons on Nintendo Switch: Linked Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons on the WRONG Nintendo Switch profile. Anyway to unlink that account from the profile? 2a759bc4-0ff4-4cf7-94e0-793fb72d8bab
  10. Unlinking Microsoft Acc. From PS4 Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft Acc. From PS4 Minecraft Bedrock: The Microsoft account that I use is linked to my nephew's Xbox. I accidentally connected the account to Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I tried to unlink the account from my PlayStation, but the game...