Unlink microsoft and minecraft account

Discus and support Unlink microsoft and minecraft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I created a new minecraft account and it automatically made it a microsoft account and I want to undo that and just make it a normal one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by quichay, Jan 13, 2021.

1. quichay
    quichay Guest

I created a new minecraft account and it automatically made it a microsoft account and I want to undo that and just make it a normal one

:)

quichay, Jan 13, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Unlink microsoft account from my minecraft account

Hello IeshaWoldt,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from you. There is a

FAQ on the Minecraft support
    website which provides information about unlinking an account. You may want to look over it before you decide to unlink the account. Also, you can choose to

reach out to Mojang
    through the Minecraft support website for further assistance with unlinking an account. We hope this information helps!
  3. BlueBlade999 Win User

Minecraft on PS4

Maybe your Microsoft account has been linked to a different ps4 Minecraft account and never unlinked? You might just have to make a new Microsoft account to link it to.
  4. TheLastPlatoon07 Win User

PS4 - Microsoft Account Unlink

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    to learn how to unlink the account, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    and PlayStation support. Be sure to let us know the results!
    I think I'll go with the option of creating a new Microsoft account for now, and so then whenever the unlink ability on minecraft is working I'll fix my brothers account. But I thank you for your great service.

Kind regards,

Fellow Gamer
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

Hello Katryana,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. You would not be unlinking a PS account from your Microsoft account, you would be unlinking the Microsoft account from your PS account. So, you may need to do this either from your PS settings, your PS account settings
    or from within Minecraft itself.

If you haven't already, try contacting PS support for further support. Also, take a look at this

"Minecraft for PS4 FAQ"
    . It does state that there may be complications with unlinking the account.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft

Hello Savaged Wolf23,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you are still unsuccessful
    with unlinking the accounts, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Unlink microsoft and minecraft account - Similar Threads - Unlink microsoft minecraft

2. Unlinking Microsoft Acnt for PS4 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft Acnt for PS4 Minecraft: I've read a lot of other questions about this but I seem to be the only one having this issue. I had my MInecraft Ps4 make me a microsoft account (that I have no direct access to such as email or...
  3. Minecraft PS4 Microsoft unlinking problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Microsoft unlinking problem: I need to switch Microsoft accounts so that I can play my friend's realm (long story). I have unlinked my old account but when I try to sign in to my new account it says I have to use the old one,...
  4. Unlink Playstation ID from Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Child's Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Playstation ID from Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Child's Microsoft Account: My playstation ID was accidentally linked to my child's Microsoft account. They don't remember their password. Is there a way to reset the association of my playstation account to no Microsoft...
  5. How to unlink a microsoft account from ps4 minecraft without being signed in on ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink a microsoft account from ps4 minecraft without being signed in on ps4?: So i accidentally signed out of my microsoft account on ps4 minecraft and every time i try to log in it says this account is already linked but i have no way to unlink it because i cant sign in?...
  6. I cannot unlink an unwanted microsoft account from Minecraft ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot unlink an unwanted microsoft account from Minecraft ps4: My dad is trying to sign in to his microsoft account, but an unwanted account is linked to his ps4 account and we can't find a way to unlink it, which doesn't invole any information like passwords...
  7. Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlink Minecraft from DELETED Microsoft Account.: Hey everyone. I'm encountering an issue with Minecraft (Bedrock, PS4). I deleted my old Microsoft Account a couple months ago, and forgot it was associated with Minecraft. Now, I cannot sign in...
  8. Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft on PS4 always unlink my Microsoft account?: So i keep having to re-link my Minecraft ps4 account to my Microsoft account every few days. Or after every update. All the info is correct but i dont get why it always does this. My wife never...
  9. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4: When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old...
  10. Unlinking Microsoft account from ps4 Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking Microsoft account from ps4 Minecraft: So i have been trying to sign into minecraft with my new account for about a month. I have read that you need to sign into the unwanted account but what do i do if the unwanted account is...