unlink Microsoft from playstation

Discus and support unlink Microsoft from playstation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to log into my minecraft on my ps4 but its saying my Microsoft acount is already connected to a playstation but I dont ever remember logging... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SiliphoneAung, Mar 20, 2020.

1. unlink Microsoft from playstation

I'm trying to log into my minecraft on my ps4 but its saying my Microsoft acount is already connected to a playstation but I dont ever remember logging into any other ps4 with my microsoft. is there any way I can unlink it from Microsoft

:)

SiliphoneAung, Mar 20, 2020
  2. dryestlicense Win User

Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account

Hi mate, do you know how to unlink the microsoft account from the playstation account? I accept that unlinking will cause loss etc.

I had a look and didn't see anything under devices or subscriptions.
  3. Cautious Kate Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

PS4 - Microsoft Account Unlink

Hello TheLastPlatoon07,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    to learn how to unlink the account, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    and PlayStation support. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

How to unlink from a Playstation account

Hello Savaged Wolf23,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    Mojang support
    and PlayStation support. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

PS4 Minecraft, “Check internet” while trying to unlink Microsoft account

Hello UnloosedBow5367,

a support article
    Mojang support
    and
    PlayStation support
    . PlayStation support will be able to assist you if the issue is related to the network on that console. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

unlink Microsoft from playstation

1. unlink Microsoft from playstation - Similar Threads - unlink Microsoft playstation

2. Unlinking my ps4 account from my Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking my ps4 account from my Microsoft.: Pretty much I was trying to link a Microsoft account to my playstation Minecraft account and I tried using that remote connect feature. It said I logged in; then when I tried to add a friend to...
  3. Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account: This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account. I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since...
  4. Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account: I tried linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft and it failed. I think I put in the wrong information or something but I got no error code. When I click ‘sign in its free’ I get a message...
  5. Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft: Split from this thread. Tried these steps and it works as you state but only until you try to enter a new Microsoft account. The loading box never finishes and when you exit of it you get an...
  6. Unlinking Microsoft Acc. From PS4 Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft Acc. From PS4 Minecraft Bedrock: The Microsoft account that I use is linked to my nephew's Xbox. I accidentally connected the account to Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I tried to unlink the account from my PlayStation, but the game...
  7. PS4 - Microsoft Account Unlink

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 - Microsoft Account Unlink: So I've recently done something super stupid. And accidentally linked my Microsoft account to my brothers PSN for Minecraft. And I believe like many others have done. I just wanna know how long...
  8. Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft: I recently connected the wrong Microsoft account to my PSN account and I can’t unlink it. It always says to check my internet when my internet is fine. ac3eff9d-ce2a-4c4a-b00c-a9932858a088
  9. Unlinking PS4 account from microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking PS4 account from microsoft account: Once the update happed I didn't think too much about linking my account with my ps4 account, until I realized it signed me into my brother's xbox account. He is younger than me, so when I helped...
  10. PS4 Minecraft, “Check internet” while trying to unlink Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Minecraft, “Check internet” while trying to unlink Microsoft account: On my PlayStation, I accidentally linked the wrong Microsoft account. So I went and found the unlink option, but when I tried to unlink it- It says, “Your accounts were not able to be unlinked....