unlink my game to xbox application on windows 10

Discus and support unlink my game to xbox application on windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need to unlink a game from my xbox account but neither the game nor the application give me options to unlink it 620ac7c1-9675-4385-8c6a-1433c4ba2cb3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlbertoRamírez, Feb 7, 2019.

1. unlink my game to xbox application on windows 10

I need to unlink a game from my xbox account but neither the game nor the application give me options to unlink it

:)

AlbertoRamírez, Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Alberto!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this difficulty with Modern Combat 5.

Seeing as this is a 3rd party mobile game, it would be best for you to go ahead and contact the game's developer
    Gameloft directly for possible steps on how to do this properly.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
  3. f0fd83e4-d707-47cb-8 Win User

I try to unlink the game Modern combat 5 from the xbox account because makes conflict with my facebook account in the game. I make right click on the games list but the option of unlink the game not appear. And the game have not the option for unlink the
    xbox account

Whe I open the game take the xbox account information and show an account without progress and new that should play from the beginning, so I must enter the facebook account to recover my game account and all the progress I should have, but if I close the
    game the account of xbox again changes the account of the game. I need to unlink this game from xbox before I lose progress and only use the facebook link
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Alberto,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with removing a game from the Xbox App on the Windows 10 PC.

To help clarify:

• Are you trying to remove a game from your PC? or Information on your Account?

Here are two steps we recommend to help isolate system issues:

Method 1:perform a clean boot,
    this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the
    link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2:
    Here is a
    link
    on how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Xbox App?

Let us
    know the results
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Alberto,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. What is the game or application you are trying to unlink from? Any additional information you can provide will help.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. f0fd83e4-d707-47cb-8 Win User

previously I went to my games in the xbox application and with the right click the option "unlink this game" appeared that now does not appear. According to gameloft's customer service, the way to unlink the application is from the xbox application since
    the game looks for information and logging out or logging in with a different account is not effective apart from the fact that I do not want to change the start account of my pc session .

The current solution for this situation is the procedure on this link

https://support.xbox.com/es-CR/xbox-on-windows/gaming-on-windows/manage-my-games-list

"Cómo eliminar un juego o programa de la lista Mis juegos"

"How to remove a game or program from the My Games list"

that procedure can not be applied since the option is not available
Thema:

1. unlink my game to xbox application on windows 10 - Similar Threads - unlink game application

2. Need Help unlinking controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help unlinking controller: i have recently been trying to disconnect my xbox one controller from my xbox console. I didn’t know if there was a way to do this, but there is, can someone please help me?...
  3. How to do a e-mail unlinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do a e-mail unlinking: [Emails mod removed] I don't want to have a Xbox account linked to this e-mail anymore. Lets say my e-mail is [Example 1] and it is showing in the profile details in my xbox account. I want to...
  4. Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Desvincular gamertag de mi cuenta Microsoft. [Translation - Unlink Gamertag from my...: ¡Hola! Quisiera saber la manera en que puedo desvincular mi GT de mi cuenta Microsoft. Tengo dos cuentas Microsoft y ambas están asociadas a un GT, sin embargo, una cuenta Microsoft ya no la uso...
  5. unlink facebook account from my xbox games for windows account

in XBoX on Windows
    unlink facebook account from my xbox games for windows account: I am having signing to my Microsoft solitaire collection in windows 8.1. I would like to unlink my Facebook account, to see if that will help. a60e16c6-4683-4814-a5af-e9db0a051aa8
  6. i need help i want to unlink my epic games acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help i want to unlink my epic games acount: hello guys i need help can you please tell me how to unlink my epicgames acount from my xbox acount thnaks a lot 5613c020-3f79-4bae-8beb-cdc544954252
  7. Unlink Epic Games Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Epic Games Account: How do I unlink my Microsoft account to a unknown Epic Games account I forgot about. I am trying to play cross platforming but says there's a account already linked with my Xbox account. Help....
  8. unlink xbox account from the fortinite game

in XBoX on Consoles
    unlink xbox account from the fortinite game: by error link my xbox account in the fortinite game and you can not remove it later to put the account of epic games 8973e644-95a0-472f-a362-2c80805a77e8
  9. Unlinking Epic Games Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlinking Epic Games Account: I am trying to link my epic games account with this account but when I click the link option in epic games it says that this account is already linked. Where can I check all of the linked accounts...
  10. How to remotely unlink games from a console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remotely unlink games from a console: Hi! I just sold my XB1 for a pretty low price yesterday, with no games. Before he picked it up I wiped it clean, and when it asked me if I wanted to unlink the games I said 'yes'. Today he...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unlink xbox from xbox app